No (Head to Grab n' Go for Freebie!) 0.47413793103448 47.4% [ 55 ]
Total Votes:[ 116 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 68 69 70

Bashful Detective

Yuka-chin
Vermilion_Secrets
Yuka-chin
gaia_star
Quote to get a free balloon for those who will miss this thread when it's closed! ^^
*Only for those in the 39 list!*

U-umm ... is this still available?

Of course! ^^

Thank you!!! This post has really helped me and I'm really grateful XD I wish I could do more, but right now, I can only say thanks so ... once again, thank you!!!

Beloved Torii

Vermilion_Secrets
Yuka-chin
Vermilion_Secrets
Yuka-chin
gaia_star
Quote to get a free balloon for those who will miss this thread when it's closed! ^^
*Only for those in the 39 list!*

U-umm ... is this still available?

Of course! ^^

Thank you!!! This post has really helped me and I'm really grateful XD I wish I could do more, but right now, I can only say thanks so ... once again, thank you!!!

You're welcome! ^^
You know what, you're one of the earliest newbie who joined my thread and it's great to see you're still playing. It's my pleasure to have you here. You deserved it! heart

Beloved Torii

gaia_angelleft emotion_bigheart gaia_angelright

Beloved Torii

LAST FAREWELL

Thank you so much for everyone who have joined this thread in the past one month.
I have enjoyed my time here and I would like to extend my gratitude to the following:

My donors, their generous donation makes me believe that there are a lot of gaians who shared the same thought of making gaia a better place for newbies in this inflated economy.

My fellow friend/MOD, KilluaZ_14 for helping out the thread and made me the banner.

Special thanks to chocoberrymint for her donation when I first started this thread and her kindness in contributing her time and effort to sponsor arts to the raffle winners, giving most of the newbies their first art experience.

And not to forget the 39 newbies who have joined this thread and spent their time here.
Thank you!

I'm delighted to say that my first giveaway is a great success, 39 newbies helped, all prizes and art headshots for raffle winners has been sent out and also all regulars (who didn't win) are gifted. emotion_kirakira

Well, that's the end! emotion_yatta

'Sankyu' and Take Care!

Rough Estimation of Golds and Items Given Out!
Golds...
For 39 Newbies: 390million.
For Art Giveaway: 1billion.
For Reversal Raffle: 3.26billion.

Items...
For 39 Newbies: Around 39million.
For 12 Non Newbies: Around 12million.
For Reversal Raffle: Around 3.8billion
For Surprise Gifts: At least 400million
For Regulars: Near 400million.
Also, a heaped of Items for Quote Game and Special Giveaway that worth at least 300million.

TOTAL: 9.601 billions.

P/S: Thanks to everyone who hearted up my thread. It's a great pleasure to see 37 hearts on top of my thread when it's closed. ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff