Welcome to Gaia! ::

I wish for a demonic pitchfork, If you could help me get this item I would be very grateful. If you cannot get me i totally understand and am happy for what u are doing for others...... good luck on ur freedom
I wish for a pair of bouncy antenae, If you could help me get this item I would be very
grateful.
bekita
how can i send a donation to you? 3nodding i can't pm you sad
? anyways you can just send the trade and I will look for it. Thank you by the way heart
oOtorchedsoulOo
I wish for penguin slippers, If you could help me get this item I would be very
grateful.
3nodding
copy cat

5,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I could possibly send a donation, myself. It won't be much because I have little gold on me right now. sweatdrop
if you want guys. i may send you guys some donations if you try and help me w/ my quest crying
I wish for a CHain wallet, If you could help me get this item I would be very very grateful.
I wish for a Belted Top, I would be exceedingly gratful if you could help me with this ^.^
Thankyou and good luck, I'll try and donate too.

Newbie Noob

I wish for a dec04 letter (a sealed letter currently), If you could help me get this item I would be very
grateful.
stupidteddy
Daisuke x Yuana
<center>I wish for a Dad that doesn't hit me or shoot down my dreams anymore, If you could help me get this person I would be very grateful.</center>

you know what i want the same thing, but i also want a mom who can stay sober past 10 am
I wish I had parents period.

Fox Bakudan's Waifu

Princess Felidae

wishingwellcharity
Mirashi
wishingwellcharity
Mirashi
wishingwellcharity
Mirashi
Best of luck.. but pelase be sure to have this moed to the charity subforum by a purple mod. ^^;;
ok thank you.
heart You're welcome! ^^

I hope ou don't get too many annoying beggars! xd

By the way:

I wish for a Devils Tail, if you could help me get this item, I would be really grateful. heart

I know you can GET me the tail, but donatins are just as much loved. heart

Again, best of luck to you. ^^

would you be interested in being a member?
What would my job be? ^^
help me grant wishes.
xd Whoo... I'm never good at this stuff, but I'll tell you what, I'll see what I CAN do, and with the post I used a minute ago, I'll keep track of those who I think are worthy of having wishes granted...

I look rich... but don't have much x___x
Atarashii
I could possibly send a donation, myself. It won't be much because I have little gold on me right now. sweatdrop
anything would be very helpful thank you.
I wish for 100g, If you could help me get this item I would be very very grateful. All I need for my pitchfork...
Mirashi
wishingwellcharity
Mirashi
wishingwellcharity
Mirashi
wishingwellcharity
Mirashi
Best of luck.. but pelase be sure to have this moed to the charity subforum by a purple mod. ^^;;
ok thank you.
heart You're welcome! ^^

I hope ou don't get too many annoying beggars! xd

By the way:

I wish for a Devils Tail, if you could help me get this item, I would be really grateful. heart

I know you can GET me the tail, but donatins are just as much loved. heart

Again, best of luck to you. ^^

would you be interested in being a member?
What would my job be? ^^
help me grant wishes.
xd Whoo... I'm never good at this stuff, but I'll tell you what, I'll see what I CAN do, and with the post I used a minute ago, I'll keep track of those who I think are worthy of having wishes granted...

I look rich... but don't have much x___x

that would be helpful too! thank you.
Shade_Uchiha
I wish for a CHain wallet, If you could help me get this item I would be very very grateful.
thats over 20k

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces