Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wishing Well Charity Grand Opening

This is a charity designated to those who wish to recieve a christmas present from me. Please post your wish as follows...

Quote:
I wish for a ________, If you could help me get this item I would be very
grateful.

Rules-
No Spamming
No Flamming
No Complaining about Wishes

I ask that you do not wish for items over 20k. I am only one person and I do not have the funding for everyperson to wish for large items.

I am looking for a few generous people to help with this charity. Please Pm me if you are interested.
Wishes-
(those being worked on in bold

Atarashii- flower on my head
Dreamswirl- hide platform shoes
saxysnare- horns of the demon
bekita- angelic hb
Mirashi- dtail donations
Seawolf- space monster hunter mask
AlienX925- pitchfork
fishishyish- winged anklets
stupidteddy- winged anklets
Anti Poser- mp3
faceless_demon- bunny hat
marimbaman72- penguins
gypsycat- red wine pimpin hat
xl_yoko_xl - pengies
oOtorchedsoulOo - pengies

WishingWellCharities- Zony diskman sweatdrop
Members-
Mirashi heart
fishishyish
Black List\

none, lets keep it that way!
Granted Wishes

Saxysnare
Marimbaman72
faceless demon
Atarashii

Fox Bakudan's Waifu

Princess Felidae

Best of luck.. but pelase be sure to have this moved to the charity subforum by a purple mod. ^^;;
yeah your in the wrong section man... get a mod to move this
Mirashi
Best of luck.. but pelase be sure to have this moed to the charity subforum by a purple mod. ^^;;
ok thank you.

5,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I wish for a Flower on My Head (I believe that's what it is called?). If you could help me get this item I would be very grateful.

n_n Or just the knowledge that you're having a safe and wonderful christmas season thusfar. heart
I wish for Hide Platform Shoes, if you would help me get this item I would be very grateful.

Well, I also want a santa hat, but we can't always have what we want, can we? whee
I wish for an Angelic Headband or for Angelic Gloves, If you could help me get one of these items I would be very grateful.

Fox Bakudan's Waifu

Princess Felidae

wishingwellcharity
Mirashi
Best of luck.. but pelase be sure to have this moed to the charity subforum by a purple mod. ^^;;
ok thank you.
heart You're welcome! ^^

I hope ou don't get too many annoying beggars! xd

By the way:

I wish for a Devils Tail, if you could help me get this item, I would be really grateful. heart

I know you cant GET me the tail, but donatins are just as much loved. heart

Again, best of luck to you. ^^
I wish for a Space Monster Hunter Mask, If you could help me get this item I would be very
grateful.
I wish for a demonic pitchfork, If you could help me get this item I would be very grateful.

I only have a little bit of gold left to go, so even a litle bit of money would help a lot. I know there are more deserving Gaians than I, but I figured it was worth a shot ^_^
I wish for a Nitemare Scarf, If you could help me get this item I would be Very VERY grateful.(if not any kind of donations are welcomed too. it's not for me. it's a christmas present to a friend)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff