Sweet! 0.64071856287425 64.1% [ 107 ]
Salty! 0.35928143712575 35.9% [ 60 ]
Total Votes:[ 167 ]

Aged Pumpkin

mmariep2
Cao
mmariep2
Joining the convo....

Of course when I found out about KH3, the first thing I did was pre-order a PS4. Whoo! Lol. I haven't told anyone at home about that though.

I have KH1 and KH2, and BBS, but I don't have any of the other games in the series.
I have no money (or room on my credit card... XD) to preorder a PS4. I figure I probably have like three years until KH3 actually comes out, so I can slowly tuck some money aside every once and while. XD

I found out because tumblr exploded. Like, every other post was about KH3. And then half of the other half was posts about PS pwning XBox and the rest were regular fandom stuff. XD

Lol, Facebook notification on Geek Girls posted about it and that was that. biggrin I have paypal's Bill Me Later, and I figure while I'm waiting for KH3, I can still use the PS4 as a DVR player. wink
I have a PS3, bluray player and a multichannel PVR, so I'm set until need arises.

Aged Pumpkin

YamiTyger
Yami just needs him a 3DS to get!
I have two options with that: 1) Let my pokemon obsession die or 2) Buy a 3DS. D:

Revered Prophet

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I have no heart for kingdom hearts, 1, 2, 3 and other,
I wouldn't buy them for my friend, not even for my brother.
I'd rather walk 100 miles and look at real scenery,
And enjoy Gods lesson in history.
but I won't tell you what to do, I wouldn't want to bother.
xd

Designated Panda's Significant Otter

Adorable Lunatic

Deacon Moore
outlaw trinidy
:kidnaps:

Hello, thar. You I know. smile How are you?

~ User Image ~
Yush you know meeee
I just woke up at 4am @.@ I tired

Questionable Lunatic

Cao
-Technicolored Unicorns-

I still havent finished KH2. I kinda quit playing KH.....

I loved the first one, then played CoM and hated it.... stupid cards.
Then when I played KH2 I was so lost..... So I dont really have any more love for KH.
Oh those damned cards...
Out of all the handheld KH games, that one had the worst system. I played 358/2 and started Birth by Sleep (didn't get anywhere close to finishing) but I miss Sora. :C

I know what you mean. I managed to get to Agrabah ( sp? The Aladin part ) which is pretty far, before giving up completely on that game.

Its collecting dust in my DS case with my other DS games. Cause the only ones I still play are Cooking Mama since I have an unhealthy addiction to those games.

I never started Birth by Sleep. Since I dont have a PS2, I cant finish KH2. And Im not sure if I want to bother or not. Like I said, KH1 was the only one I ever finished. I kicked a** at that game.
( I finished at like lvl 57 or 58 or something )

Aged Genius

Cao
Sakeyru
i loved chain of memories heart
I actually could not stand the battle system in CoM. I'm more of a free-for-all type of fighter, so turn-based (and especially the limited card version that CoM used) battles drive me mental.

regardless I still loved the storyline and the game animations! 3nodding

Invisible Elder

23,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Cao
YamiTyger
Yami just needs him a 3DS to get!
I have two options with that: 1) Let my pokemon obsession die or 2) Buy a 3DS. D:
Yes but I don't even have option 2 available!

I Ceymore Ratz
It's not like we sit around playing games all day, Ratty!

In a relationship with A Bunch Of Cats

Mewling Trash

33,375 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Kitten Star 75
No interwebs yet . I swear my phone is all mean to me,

Goat

ANIMAL CROSSING.

and I will require the new brawl...bc AC Villager.

Aged Pumpkin

I Ceymore Ratz
I have no heart for kingdom hearts, 1, 2, 3 and other,
I wouldn't buy them for my friend, not even for my brother.
I'd rather walk 100 miles and look at real scenery,
And enjoy Gods lesson in history.
but I won't tell you what to do, I wouldn't want to bother.
xd
It's not like you can only ever do ONE thing in life. Sorry if it feels like I'm ragging on you, but I've gotten this kind of response many times and I'm sick of it. I hike/walk. I build. I garden. I explore. I write. I read. I learn. I converse. And, God forbid, I game. There is nothing wrong with that.

Questionable Genius

I want to start planning this giveaway but the workload is making me procrastinate sweatdrop

Would anyone who have a graphic design background volunteer to make banners for me?

Invisible Elder

23,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Naeyru
I want to start planning this giveaway but the workload is making me procrastinate sweatdrop

Would anyone who have a graphic design background volunteer to make banners for me?
You want a hand with planning said giveaway? XDD
No, I'll be fine. Whoever helps with the giveaway will be ineligible to win any prizes, so I'd prefer to keep everyone in the game.

I just need professional looking banners, which I'm too lazy to make at this point. I'll be willing to commission someone even.

Aged Pumpkin

Naeyru

What about Uni? Isn't she good with that?

Also, if you need help I AM staff you know. ;P

Goat

Cao
Naeyru

What about Uni? Isn't she good with that?

Also, if you need help I AM staff you know. ;P

jajajaja, I can help too!! emotion_dowant

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas