• Waffles! 25
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Planetary Astronomer

57,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • That One Hero 500
  • Planetary Technician 150
Cao
Bailey's+Advocaat. I'm not a liquor person but how can you not do a New Years shot with everyone?
*Never been drunk. D:

Ah. I'm not sure what Advocaat is, but I've heard of Bailey's. I'm not a liquor person either, but I agree that when it's a time of celebration it's ok to try a shot/drink.
lol it took me almost 26 years before I got drunk. The first time was earlier this year. Just before I moved out to Calgary my friends had a BBQ for me, and my boyfriend and a couple of friends were determined to get me drunk. This year at new year's my boyfriend wanted me to finish off the wine and vodka we had left since he wouldn't drink it which is how I got drunk again. I don't much like the feeling, I don't think it will be happening many more times in my life. whee

outlaw trinidy's Husband

Punctual Protagonist

Just you try to hold me down

I haven't really drank much lately, but that's because we haven't had the budget for booze lately.

Come on try to shut me up

Questionable Lunatic

Cao
Also, happy Gaiaversary to me! XD I have officially been on this site for (holyshit) 9 years since I signed up on a whim that New Year's Eve so very long ago... XD

Thats so long... my 10th is coming up... I need to do something for it.

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Planetary Astronomer

57,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • That One Hero 500
-Technicolored Unicorns-
Cao
Also, happy Gaiaversary to me! XD I have officially been on this site for (holyshit) 9 years since I signed up on a whim that New Year's Eve so very long ago... XD

ooo Congrats Cao on 9 years!
My 10th is also coming up. humm... what's a good plan? I don't really have any ideas. sweatdrop

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
I think I've officially given up on my next dream avvie Sandman Dreams is just too damn inflated now. Might as well add it to another Avvie I will nvr get to the finish cause of the pricy Faust's bottle. *sighs in defeat.*

Questionable Lunatic

AstronomyGirl
-Technicolored Unicorns-
Cao

ooo Congrats Cao on 9 years!
My 10th is also coming up. humm... what's a good plan? I don't really have any ideas. sweatdrop

I dont know either....
But for my 4th and 5th gaianniversaries, I had a giveaway.

Its just a huge milestone.... 10 years as part of a site.
When did you join, btw. I think you are one of the few people I know who joined before me.
( I started on June 9th, 2003... this is my second account )

In a relationship with A Bunch Of Cats

Mewling Trash

33,375 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Kitten Star 75
I finally got new art. Its adorable cat_smile just waiting for the artist to take my money

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Ellili
I finally got new art. Its adorable cat_smile just waiting for the artist to take my money
Yay

Aged Pumpkin

AstronomyGirl
Cao
Bailey's+Advocaat. I'm not a liquor person but how can you not do a New Years shot with everyone?
*Never been drunk. D:

Ah. I'm not sure what Advocaat is, but I've heard of Bailey's. I'm not a liquor person either, but I agree that when it's a time of celebration it's ok to try a shot/drink.
lol it took me almost 26 years before I got drunk. The first time was earlier this year. Just before I moved out to Calgary my friends had a BBQ for me, and my boyfriend and a couple of friends were determined to get me drunk. This year at new year's my boyfriend wanted me to finish off the wine and vodka we had left since he wouldn't drink it which is how I got drunk again. I don't much like the feeling, I don't think it will be happening many more times in my life. whee
It's a Dutch drink.

Revered Prophet

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
A late response to Nappy New Year

Lunatic

Happy New Years, Ceymore.

New Note:
I can buuyyy booozzeee, again xd

Planetary Astronomer

57,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • That One Hero 500
-Technicolored Unicorns-
I dont know either....
But for my 4th and 5th gaianniversaries, I had a giveaway.

Its just a huge milestone.... 10 years as part of a site.
When did you join, btw. I think you are one of the few people I know who joined before me.
( I started on June 9th, 2003... this is my second account )

I remember doing a giveaway one year as well, though I forget which year that was for me.

I agree, it is a huge milestone and we should try and think of something awesome. My Gaiaversary is April 30th 2003. This is my first and original account.

Planetary Astronomer

57,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • That One Hero 500
Cao
It's a Dutch drink.
Ah. Interesting. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff