Welcome to Gaia! ::

More gold!

Yayyy! 1 100.0% [ 1475 ]
Total Votes:[ 1475 ]

Freytastic
HelpPhil
Freytastic

Yay! And wow! Thank you so much ; u;
I'm fine! I plan to enter for a Halloween contest. How about you?
oooh
a halloween contest here on gaia or irl? =O
i am ok i am just about to start workin more on a halloween art of my OC
did base lines yesterday and i hope to finish the line weights today - however i shouldve started hours ago. just there is an inspection and i have been waiting for them but they have not shown up yet! =A=

for Gaia biggrin Wow! then if ever you are finished, do you mind if I see it? hehe xDD
And Thank you so much for the donation! ; u;
im not done yet =3=;;
it takes quite a while to finish something, xD
and today i cant work on it, i have to get back to commissions @.@;
i have the flat colors done, but in reality that means everything is grayed out because i havent put the actual colors in.
but here is the lines i finished, albeit theyre super zoomed out because the image is huuge~
http://puu.sh/cnk3W.jpg

youre welcome~ i know it isnt much but its at least something, c:
and its 50m you didnt have before~ lol

good luck on whichever contest you join!
is it a tektek one or something?
stardustblitz
HelpPhil
well i live off on my own with my husband and we are both doing what we want to do, c: so i feel it worked out fine! =3= and im only 21

Gosh, you're younger than I am and you already seem to have your life sorted out! That's incredibly admirable! ;v; I'm 22 and I still feel like I'm flailing all over the place @v@

ʜᴏᴘɪɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙʟᴏᴏᴍ.
aw thanks <3
it was kinda rocky to get here, but the only reason i am married so young already is because him and i have been dating since i was 12 =3=;;
and we have gone through some rough things together, mainly living with my mother......<.<;; rofl.
to be honest i just got lucky =3=;;;
thats what i think at least.
my husband does more than most of the work. he is the one paying the bills
i am like... a stay at home waifu who draws for extra money and makes dinner =3=b rofl
he is an IT guy which is what he wanted to do and now he is at a company that appreciates him more <3
and i used to work at walmart but i really like drawing animu girls so that is now what i am doing instead <3

Beloved Hunter

9,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
HelpPhil
aw thanks <3
it was kinda rocky to get here, but the only reason i am married so young already is because him and i have been dating since i was 12 =3=;;
and we have gone through some rough things together, mainly living with my mother......<.<;; rofl.
i am like... a stay at home waifu who draws for extra money and makes dinner =3=b rofl
he is an IT guy which is what he wanted to do and now he is at a company that appreciates him more <3
and i used to work at walmart but i really like drawing animu girls so that is now what i am doing instead <3

Wow, sounds like you've known him a long time then! At least now you guys are practically living the dream ;v; So all the troubles were worth it in the end!

stardustblitz
HelpPhil
aw thanks <3

Wow, sounds like you've known him a long time then! At least now you guys are practically living the dream ;v; So all the troubles were worth it in the end!

hm, idk about worth it. but they are things that happen, yes.
we are mostly living it, i suppose, lol
we are trying to move, but the house my husband wanted to check out said they need a downpayment of at least 7k, and we were like 'yaaaaaaaaaaaa....that aint happenin'
so its apartment hunting for us >.>;;
we really wanna get out of our current one.. u.u; management here is so baaaaaaad

but yes ive known him a long time
since 7th grade ouo
and we dated the rest of middle school, high school, then moved in together =3=
he proposed to me when i was 18, and then we got married earlier this year in march when i was 20 n.n
it wouldve been sooner but honestly we didnt do anything special. xD
we seriously were just like 'eh.. we should probably do that sometime soon right?' because the way we were, we were already acting like we were married, so it was literally just a matter of getting the paper making it official
so we went to the court and did it on a random day
and then the next day i called my dad like 'yea so...i got married yesterday' LOL

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff