Welcome to Gaia! ::

More gold!

Yayyy! 1 100.0% [ 1475 ]
Total Votes:[ 1475 ]

Zeroedge9's Wife

Omnipresent Bunny

angeelrin

I know!! This is getting out of hand tbh the staff never talked about this before?

i just think its moreso that they dont care...
last i heard, they said "it takes a long time to make a gold sink but we have some in the works"
aka; itll be really far gone just for them to make a semi small gold sink and it wont make anything better because itll be so far gone.
to fix it, theyd literally have to stop all their gcash sales, and they cant, because thats how they make money.
and they have to fund this site, and their 18+ site they just finally launched [which is absolutely HORRID, like wow what an excuse of a website]

Anxious Kitten

5,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Sinister_Bunneh
angeelrin

I know!! This is getting out of hand tbh the staff never talked about this before?

last i heard, they said "it takes a long time to make a gold sink but we have some in the works"
aka; itll be really far gone just for them to make a semi small gold sink and it wont make anything better because itll be so far gone.
to fix it, theyd literally have to stop all their gcash sales, and they cant, because thats how they make money.
and they have to fund this site, and their 18+ site they just finally launched [which is absolutely HORRID, like wow what an excuse of a website]

A 18+ SITE? oh my gooooooood
everything was fine back then tho???

Zeroedge9's Wife

Omnipresent Bunny

angeelrin
Sinister_Bunneh
angeelrin

A 18+ SITE? oh my gooooooood
everything was fine back then tho???
things were better when they said that, yes. it was about 6-8 months ago? maybe?yeah..
Sinister_Bunneh

it doesn't look good that site

Zeroedge9's Wife

Omnipresent Bunny

Ember Ignite
Sinister_Bunneh

it doesn't look good that site
which one
damn...
idk what to do

10k doesnt help much anymore with this inflation @.@;;
i only have 1.5m on this account, and thats like, nothing @.@;;;;;