• Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
DigitalDaydreams
Philanthropists_Society
DigitalDaydreams
Philanthropists_Society
Looks like ohn1n got to page 100 first
Sorry DigitalDaydreams..staff doesn't count sweatdrop

Haha i know that XD i don't need charity stuff anyway's XD my avi i think is worth about 4 mil now so i think i'm doin fine on the gold front XD i wouldn't except it even if i was eligible XD

Yeah yeah yeah rub it in XD
Wow..100 pages in 6 days..I think that's not too shabby

well there was a reason you let me be financial adviser i believe XD and i do share my fortune quite often with lots of people =) and yes the charity is moving along quite nicely, very impressed so far with it. but when you do good things the right way usually it is a positive XD

Haha of course I know you are very generous with the benefits of your luck, I'm one to thank you for it, I was only teasing XD
Philanthropists_Society
Should I put orphans with this account's avi? Like helping the poor charity kind of thing? or is that too weird?

I think thats a great idea XD

Generous Giver

5,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
Mkay I'm gonna do that then
DigitalDaydreams
Philanthropists_Society

Haha i know that XD i don't need charity stuff anyway's XD my avi i think is worth about 4 mil now so i think i'm doin fine on the gold front XD i wouldn't except it even if i was eligible XD

4mil? i though my first dream avatar was expensive worth 30,000+, but 4mil... oh man.
you must be rich.

sorry for being such a noob. how will i use the blue magical gift box? i think i've lost it.
can't see it on my avatar's item list
redface

Generous Giver

5,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
ohn1n
DigitalDaydreams
Philanthropists_Society

4mil? i though my first dream avatar was expensive worth 30,000+, but 4mil... oh man.
you must be rich.

sorry for being such a noob. how will i use the blue magical gift box? i think i've lost it.
redface

Go to your inventory, you will see it there. It will ask if you would like to use it, click yes and it will open
ohn1n
DigitalDaydreams
Philanthropists_Society

you must be rich.

redface

its in your item list when you first click your avi. you have to open it from there XD if you're in the area where you equip the items then you went one page too far =) but the trade might not have completed yet so make sure it did.

Generous Giver

5,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
Do you think I could do with one less orphan..seems a little crowded...what do you think?
Philanthropists_Society
Do you think I could do with one less orphan..seems a little crowded...what do you think?

hasn't shown up yet haha i'll let you know when it does.
Philanthropists_Society

just looked at them on your page, i think it looks great XD like you have 2 little starving kids XD haha

Generous Giver

5,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
DigitalDaydreams
Philanthropists_Society

just looked at them on your page, i think it looks great XD like you have 2 little starving kids XD haha

I dunno..looks like there is one too much
Or maybe we are a demented family that we abuse our kids and make them be slaves or something
i forgot to tell you... i know my seeing stone is nothing compare to the gift and gold that you gave me. i hope you'll like it as a token of my appreciation and friendship.

im collecting seeing stone for quite some time now and im giving them as a gift for some friends i met.

thanks again

Generous Giver

5,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
ohn1n
i forgot to tell you... i know my seeing stone is nothing compare to the gift and gold that you gave me. i hope you'll like it as a token of my appreciation and friendship.

im collecting seeing stone for quite some time now and im giving them as a gift for some friends i met.

thanks again

Oh yes of course and thank you as well
You gonna say what was in the gift box?
Philanthropists_Society
ohn1n
DigitalDaydreams
Philanthropists_Society

you must be rich.

redface

Go to your inventory, you will see it there. It will ask if you would like to use it, click yes and it will open

if i open it... can i put it in box again?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff