Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadowy Shapeshifter

Tala the Ookami
Welcome =)

You can do iiiiiiit!

I find it amusing that you Vara and Violet came on for the first time in a long time within days of each other and Kyra is now mia. =P

♜ r___
                  Might as well do that now.
                  *snorts* That is amusing as all hell.

Married Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Gaian 50
Xx_Ennis_Del_Mar_xX
I feel so mad...I bought Trickster's Stratagem without even thinking it was in the rig at 500M...now it's below 100M... gonk
emotion_hug emo

Smitten Sweetheart

21,750 Points
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
Tala the Ookami
Tsk tsk =P you should really do your work on time missy.
AH well....when your last class is over, go back to your room or wherever you feel comfortable doing work and get to it. And for me at lest I didn't have classes back to back so I usually had 2 nights to get the work done. I think you'll be ok as long as you don't let it pile up.

*looks them up* ah there are 5 of them. They're cute.
Yeah they are really expensive, and even more so in this inflation. Why the black wolf tail of course =P

I always answer the next day if not the day you reply o.o

((You can only wait so long for someone to hire you =/ after two weeks you most likely don't have the job.
I usually just listened to the music on my zune....which is now like dead so i need to find a new mp3 player to put music on.))

She glanced over at Vi and then lightly shrugged her shoulders. "But how many people have you met other then me?" She scratched the back of her head. "Well i have no problem jumping into lakes but standing at the edge of cliffs and the thought of flying terrifies me. I guess 'cause I now I'll be fine jumping into water but anything else gives me an irrational fear of falling to my death." She frowned lightly but then smiled. "I'm sure we'll find one around here, I do smell water and its not from the rain. "

...yeah.... -sighs- I know.
WELL. That's what I always tell myself to do. Hopefully when I get there, I will.... ((On a side note, I just did the terrifying thing of paying my enrollment deposit. ._.))

Mmhmm. They... weren't quite as expensive, back when I put them on my wishlist. >-< An anon gifted me one of them... I'm still wearing it. ^-^
Oh. -looks it up- OH. That is... .-. Looking at item prices is depressing. Let's not do that.

I dunno but nobody replied. It was only a few days though, like three or four. Maybe you just so happened to be really busy? -shrugs-

:/
...zune...? I only listen to stuff when I'm on my laptop, so I use grooveshark.com.

"That...." she didn't finish her sentence. "I know... a few. Several. I've met people, really!" Vi looked at Tala as they walked, an amused expression on her face. "So free-fall is nothing at all like flying, no, not at all...." Her wings fluttered into view at the mention of flying, nearly unbalancing the girl. ((The pups are either running around or sleeping in the basket. Right? One or the other, I forgot which.)) Vi's ears prickled at the faint sound of rushing water. "I think I hear it...?"

Widower

Beloved Lover

39,925 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
Storybook mule
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
no im very tired. :/
:hugs: sad
yeah. lately ive been really ill. sugar is the only thing that helps at times.

Bashful Werewolf

25,575 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Pet Lover 100
IV o c t u r n e
Tala the Ookami
Welcome =)

You can do iiiiiiit!

I find it amusing that you Vara and Violet came on for the first time in a long time within days of each other and Kyra is now mia. =P

♜ r___
                  Might as well do that now.
                  *snorts* That is amusing as all hell.

o.o woah totally missed the notice for your reply.

Yay! *puts on a cheer leading uniform* Rook Rook he's our an if he cant do it no one can!!!!!
I think she said she'd be back sometime after the event XD speaking of the event, I was rather annoyed with it....

Bashful Werewolf

25,575 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Pet Lover 100
violet_flame
Tala the Ookami
Tsk tsk =P you should really do your work on time missy.
AH well....when your last class is over, go back to your room or wherever you feel comfortable doing work and get to it. And for me at lest I didn't have classes back to back so I usually had 2 nights to get the work done. I think you'll be ok as long as you don't let it pile up.

*looks them up* ah there are 5 of them. They're cute.
Yeah they are really expensive, and even more so in this inflation. Why the black wolf tail of course =P

I always answer the next day if not the day you reply o.o

((You can only wait so long for someone to hire you =/ after two weeks you most likely don't have the job.
I usually just listened to the music on my zune....which is now like dead so i need to find a new mp3 player to put music on.))

She glanced over at Vi and then lightly shrugged her shoulders. "But how many people have you met other then me?" She scratched the back of her head. "Well i have no problem jumping into lakes but standing at the edge of cliffs and the thought of flying terrifies me. I guess 'cause I now I'll be fine jumping into water but anything else gives me an irrational fear of falling to my death." She frowned lightly but then smiled. "I'm sure we'll find one around here, I do smell water and its not from the rain. "

...yeah.... -sighs- I know.
WELL. That's what I always tell myself to do. Hopefully when I get there, I will.... ((On a side note, I just did the terrifying thing of paying my enrollment deposit. ._.))

Mmhmm. They... weren't quite as expensive, back when I put them on my wishlist. >-< An anon gifted me one of them... I'm still wearing it. ^-^
Oh. -looks it up- OH. That is... .-. Looking at item prices is depressing. Let's not do that.

I dunno but nobody replied. It was only a few days though, like three or four. Maybe you just so happened to be really busy? -shrugs-

:/
...zune...? I only listen to stuff when I'm on my laptop, so I use grooveshark.com.

"That...." she didn't finish her sentence. "I know... a few. Several. I've met people, really!" Vi looked at Tala as they walked, an amused expression on her face. "So free-fall is nothing at all like flying, no, not at all...." Her wings fluttered into view at the mention of flying, nearly unbalancing the girl. ((The pups are either running around or sleeping in the basket. Right? One or the other, I forgot which.)) Vi's ears prickled at the faint sound of rushing water. "I think I hear it...?"

Whelp....For school. Put an alarm on your phone to tell you when to do homework! When I first started walking my neighbors job i kept losing track of tie and would be a bit late so i put an alarm on my phone to tell me to go and its rather helpful cause I'm forgetful and lose track of tie easily. So I use alarms to make sure things get done since i cant find any good free planner apps =P ((Haha that reminds me should see when the summer classes start for HACC, i think its in may.))

Nothing was quite as expensive back then >.> these price are horrible! And because of the event the prices went up >.> hopefully it will start to go back down again. *looks at avi* ah that you are ^^
Yup. very depressing. I hope to be able to get it sometime this summer....

Ehhh.....that's happened like once since i left school >.> and that was 4 weekends ago.

its an mp3 player that was made by microsoft. Well you cant use your laptop to listen to music when your on the go, and i always listened to music, it keeps me relaxed, so an mp3 is needed.

She looked over at Vi and raised her brow. "Uh huh....and how well do you know these other people?" She huffed and glared over at Vi. "Oi. Jumping into a nice safe body of water is one thing but flying is a completely different story. Something could happen....I could fall....and while I have remarkable healing abilities....there is no coming back from that." Her ears twitch as she picks up the sound of rushing water. "Yup its a little ways ahead." She looked down at the sleeping Nova cradled against her chest and smiled softly before glancing over to see if Stark was asleep too in the basket.

Feral Seeker

5,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Lupine Widow

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
iiMiss PRINCESS
HI ~

Owo the combination of your face and outfit Is simply priceless~

Newbie Fatcat

9,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Loiterer 100
hey all 3nodding

Firestarter

Aha. Found it. Hello everyone.

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
I am so bored today. There is tons for me to do, but I can't motivate myself to do a damn thing

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
If the anon who just noted me was in this thread, thank you... x-x being unsure is what I get for being in more than one thread at once .

Thanks for the compliment and gift!!

Fluffy Trickster

Grimwyse
Aha. Found it. Hello everyone.

Hello, welcome

TeaTimePrince's Partner

Eloquent Man-Lover

39,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
Amathala

It's a bit hard sometimes, living on your own. My worst thing is that I get lonely a lot. I'm more lonely here with a roommate than without one though. His parents live close, and they do everything for him. He gets gifts, gas money for his car, he's got a girl he's interested in and he's always off doing things either with her or his kids, and I know virtually no one here in this town.

I've been sinking into a pretty deep depression lately because of it. It's affecting my work, my sleep, and my eating habits. I don't know how many times I've broken down in the last couple of months because of it.

User Image
Facilis descencus Averno. Qui non vetat peccare, c** possit, iubet.

Oh sweetie that sucks -hugs-
Sine cruce, sine luce, nihil interit. Pulvis et umbra sumus

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas