Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Hunter

12,125 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Champion 300
Rugiagele
savvycrazy

*turns away and continues to let silver tears fall*
I miss Gele being here and being able to RP with me...
*gets up and walks to the edge of the thread*
*lays down and sets head back on paws, letting silver tears continue to fall and wraping myself in my wings*

Aw... don't cry emotion_hug
I'm back and till school we can rp as much as we want. heart
Too bad it starts after a week sad

*perks up at the sound of my friend's voice*
No.. it cant be!
*looks over shoulder and springs to feet*
*tackles Gele and wraps her in my wings, squeezing her so hard, her eyes start to pop out*
GELE! I MISSED YOU SOOOO MUCH!
*wipes my tears on Gele's clothes and buries my nose deep into her chest, enjoying her scent, thrilled at seeing her again*
My Gele....

Shy Vampire

39,225 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Invisibility 100
savvycrazy
Rugiagele
savvycrazy

*turns away and continues to let silver tears fall*
I miss Gele being here and being able to RP with me...
*gets up and walks to the edge of the thread*
*lays down and sets head back on paws, letting silver tears continue to fall and wraping myself in my wings*

Aw... don't cry emotion_hug
I'm back and till school we can rp as much as we want. heart
Too bad it starts after a week sad

*perks up at the sound of my friend's voice*
No.. it cant be!
*looks over shoulder and springs to feet*
*tackles Gele and wraps her in my wings, squeezing her so hard, her eyes start to pop out*
GELE! I MISSED YOU SOOOO MUCH!
*wipes my tears on Gele's clothes and buries my nose deep into her chest, enjoying her scent, thrilled at seeing her again*
My Gele....

It can! I'm back! heart
*Hug you back* heart
Careful! And you made me all wet!
But it's nice to be back and see you again!
heart
By the way, I'm not yours! biggrin

Shy Vampire

39,225 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Invisibility 100

12,275 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Contributor 150
KeyMera
les laux
KeyMera

I am doing pretty well smile , it's very sunny outside today.

That's good to hear! biggrin

XD Are you questing?

Yup, I am! My siggy is my quest thread and you can find all the items I'm questing there! ^^
: O
That's cool!

Bashful Cutie-Pie

Peek-a-boo heart
Gotta love anon threads. X3

Shy Vampire

39,225 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Invisibility 100
savvycrazy
Rugiagele
savvycrazy
Rugiagele

I don’t! But if you say so…
*watches the dragon getting out of the water and goes to take the knife*
I’ll stay.
*takes the item and ties the knife to it, then ties it around her waist*
Hmm… what should we look at first? Maybe the floor we’re in?
*starts to walk*

*looks around*
It seems like we have seen everything here that we can, where else shall we look?
*follows Gele*

We should continue with the hall we saw the other time we were here.
*goes down the stairs*
*then goes to the carved door and puts the crystal in place. Walks through and lets the dragon inside. Then close the door*
*walks along the hall looking around till finally reaches the other end*
*there is an altar there. It’s made entirely of blue crystals and carved with more dragon and her rider pictures*
*on the altar there is only one thing – a book. And old worn book, again blue, decorated with silver ornaments. It also has a lock. Something that looks like a knife tip would fit in there*
*takes out the knife and tries to use it. The book snaps open*
Lucky we found the knife before getting here. It would have been frustrating not being able to open it. And the book looks important.

*looks at the book, and looks at the alter, seeing how the alter is shaped weird, kind of oval*
That is strange...
*curls my body around alter, noticing how it fits my body just right, as if it was made for me*
*sets head on side of alter in an indent that seems to fit my head just right, looks down at the open book, noticing that it is writen in a strange languge, it looks as if dragon claws wrote it*
*looks closer at book, and can understand it*
It says something about us.. we will be long awaited, and come when all is lost. A queen of silver shall come with a human of magic, the queen's power shall be her silver flame, and the human's power shall be her voice. The queen shall the signs of plague, and save the dragons. The human shall be sick, but heal when she sees the silver queen. The queen shall find this book with the human, only the queen shall read and understand this book.
*flicks ears, lays on and around the alter, notices a hole in the side of the crystal alter*
*tilts head to the side in wonder and blows a jet of silver fire into the hole, watchs as every crystal in the cave glows brighter, even Gele's knife glows*
I wonder....
*breathes silver fire into the hole for a long time, i breathe harder untill my fire is empty and fire no longer comes*
My fire has never ran out... this place is strange Gele... something is happening!
*watches the crystal pulse with silver light, notices every crystal do the same, lays head on alter and watches Gele sit on the side of alter, looks into crystal and watches more of the strange clawed writing appear*
It doesnt make any scence, it just says what has happened, and there is alot of scrambled writing after, i cant make it out!
*feels something deep inside me awaken, and suddenly hears an old and very powerful dragon speak in my mind*
"You have toiled long, and know little, but you will save the dragons from many things, you already have."
What is your name?
"I have none, i am older then time it's self. All that you see around you was made for you and the time of when dragons and humans to be at peace, you and the human will quide them there"
I am only Savvy! Just me! So what if my scales are silver! So what if i can breathe silver fire, so what if it seems like everything is about Gele and I! YOU HAVE THE WRONG DRAGON!
*feels the old presence press hard into my mind, i feel my body buckle and fall*
"You ARE the foretold one, You and the voice weaver WILL save your speices, or the dragons will fall into caos!"
*pants, can feel body glowing brighter then the crystals*
"The reason this place was made, is because i made it! The reason you can hear me now, is because the silver queen able to breathe silver HAS ARRIVED. You must save the dragons from themselves! Looks at your friend, look at how she has stuck with you through so much!"
*can feel mentalself pulled into the crystal, can feel self floating everywhere and nowhere, can feel the presance everywhere*
"You do not know how to use your silver fire, i shall teach you. Feel it stirring within you, feel it's magic, feel how you can shape it how you want!"
*can feel fire stirring within me, can feel it trying to form into... something, breathes it out and can feel it hotter and more silver, more like liquid silver*
*watches fire fan out before me and make a shield, i breathe more and it is a spike*
"watch and feel it move, feel how you control it!"
I understand, fire is alive, i can shape it how i want it, i am a dragon and i am it's master... I need to get to Gele!
*can feel sudden strength engulf me, suddenly i am back in the hall with Gele*
*rears up on my hind legs, stretches wings out, breathes a long, broad jet of silver into the air*
*falls back to all four legs and can feel myself awaken, i am still glowing brighter then the crystals, i can feel imence power within me, i can feel it moving*
*i lean over the crystal and touch my brow to Gele's i feel her try to pull back, but stop and hold still*
*shares the old presence's teachings with her, but shows her how to use her voice, and how to protect it, can feel her body shiver*
*pulls away and helps her sit*
*can feel Gele trying to make sence of things, listens to her sing the most beautiful melody, watches the stone turn to water and back again*
*she stops and looks at me, i can still feel my scales glowing*
Gele.... that is the strangest thing yet... but i can feel myself stronger... how are you doing?

*watches as her friend examine the alter and the book*
Cool, you can understand it. It’s such a strange thing.
And again with us being the heroes. Though it really talks about things that happened like whoever wrote the book knew the future. Makes me wonder why is that.
*after the fire, sees all the crystals glow*
Interesting. Try doing it again.
*Watches the crystals getting brighter and brighter until it’s almost impossible to look at them. Notice the dragon is panicking a little*
Everything here is strange. But it does feel as if something is happening.
The book is writing itself? *moves nearer*
*suddenly feels a change in her friend and hears her talk to herself*
Hey, what happened?
*watches as her friend starts to glow, so immersed in the conversation, she doesn’t even hear her*
*watches as she breath her silver fire, as it intensifies, transform*
*sees her friend snap out of whatever it was that held her and she looks so much like a queen, majestic and strong and beautiful*
*almost backs off from her friend but realizes that it’s still her and she wants something so holds still*
*as the dragon touches her, hears the old voice explain that they have to learn about themselves to help dragons and then about her voice*
So it really was heard by the nature… And it really did what I wanted… And the stronger I get the more it will listen. Nice. Not that I would use it, though. It did kill once.
*hears the voice again*
“That was because your emotions were too strong. You should use it. Just keep your emotions in check.”
It still doesn’t feel right but whatever.
“You’re right. It shouldn’t be used offensively and often. Especially now, with your strength.”
*feels the voice fade though the crystal glow from the crystals and her knife seeps into her*
*suddenly loses balance and almost collapses. Sits down, with the help from her friend*
*tries to process everything she heard. ‘Might as well check it’ thinks*
*thinks a little, tries to remember how she felt watching the river at home and makes it into melody. Then starts singing*
*the melody comes out sweet and flowing, silver and without words. The stones around her starts softly glowing, turning into water*
*as the melody quickens, the new water starts to swirl and dance and as it fades the water calms down*
Wow… *abruptly stops and the rocks are back*
*looks at her friend and sees the dragon’s still glowing. She herself glows softly but it’s mostly the feeling, not the outside appearance*
Stronger? Good. I’m… guess I also feel stronger.
I think we should look through the room again now. But maybe you should look at the book again? Maybe you’ll understand something?

Shy Vampire

39,225 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Invisibility 100
Tynan of Cheshire
Gotta love anon threads. X3

Always! heart
And hello!

Shy Vampire

39,225 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Invisibility 100
Royal Murderer
Peek-a-boo heart

Hi! heart

Shy Vampire

39,225 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Invisibility 100
les laux

Hi! Sorry for not replaying but I was away. I'm back now.

Bashful Cutie-Pie

Rugiagele
Royal Murderer
Peek-a-boo heart

Hi! heart

How are you today? ^ o^

Shy Vampire

39,225 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Invisibility 100
Royal Murderer
Rugiagele
Royal Murderer
Peek-a-boo heart

Hi! heart

How are you today? ^ o^

I'm well! Back from a certain event. You?

Bashful Cutie-Pie

Rugiagele
Royal Murderer
Rugiagele
Royal Murderer
Peek-a-boo heart

Hi! heart

How are you today? ^ o^

Im just sitting at home eating noodles and drawing x3 What event did you go to?

Shy Vampire

39,225 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Invisibility 100
Royal Murderer
Rugiagele
Royal Murderer
Rugiagele
Royal Murderer
Peek-a-boo heart

Hi! heart

How are you today? ^ o^

Nice. heart
It was an event organized by my parents' workplace for all the workers and their families. Not sure what's the purpose but I suppose it's to have fun. The theme was Injuns (I guess thats the word in English)

Bashful Cutie-Pie

Rugiagele
Royal Murderer
Rugiagele
Royal Murderer
Rugiagele
Royal Murderer
Peek-a-boo heart

Hi! heart

How are you today? ^ o^

Nice. heart
It was an event organized by my parents' workplace for all the workers and their families. Not sure what's the purpose but I suppose it's to have fun. The theme was Injuns (I guess thats the word in English)

Sounds like fun ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces