Welcome to Gaia! ::

Charitable Senshi

XxMo_uNdEaDxX
*waves* c: how are you?

Im doing good. This economy and influx of Red and Black items is a bit depressing xD But otherwise good.

User Image

Widower

Beloved Lover

39,925 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
Riffler
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
Riffler
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
Riffler

Yay

3Ds friends! I have Ruby and Sapphire now! Also Super Smash Bros, come kick my a**! 8D
FC: 2466 - 1578 - 8606
its just always there when i quote you and im like one of these days!!! lol.

It is in my better gaia settings

3Ds friends! I have Ruby and Sapphire now! Also Super Smash Bros, come kick my a**! 8D
ohhh yeah! is that an app?

Its a Chrome extension

ah. thats really cool. c: must be convenient for posts huh? c:

Handsome Shapeshifter

XxMo_uNdEaDxX
Riffler
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
Riffler
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
Riffler

Yay

its just always there when i quote you and im like one of these days!!! lol.

It is in my better gaia settings
ohhh yeah! is that an app?

Its a Chrome extension

ah. thats really cool. c: must be convenient for posts huh? c:

Oh yes!

User Image
Risahearts
Theawesomeness222
Risahearts
Theawesomeness222
Risahearts
Theawesomeness222

na, probs not, didn't get the score back though

at least u where on a math contest lol i didnt won the essay contest i was on either

that's fine XD

u must be that good at math

nope, to be honest, I'm not that good sweatdrop

me neither i never did liked math

aww, that's sad, I just don't like the hard parts. The easy parts are fine (because u don't have to spend so much time on them) xd
OMG thanks to whoever gave me that wonderful gift!
Awesome Chandra
mia =D
Awesome Chandra
hey hows everyone doing tonight? mrgreen

Gaia all-day everyday! smile
That's the spirit! blaugh

Is that true for you too? smile

Widower

Beloved Lover

39,925 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
practicedsmile
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
practicedsmile
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
practicedsmile
I really wonder why I bother sometimes with the chat areas.... >.> All I keep seeing is rudeness...O.o scream
:/ that sucks. im sorry.

There's a reason I'm finding I avoid those areas now lmao. <3
i usually only stick in here or my joint art thread. <3 or i pm my friends. c: i stay away from most of those place because there are a lot of unsavory characters there. >->

Still trying to venture out since coming back from hiatus last year. >.> Friends list = non-existent save for a very few left now. Kinda sad, but I understand. It sucks to see so many gone, but nothing sucked more then coming back the day zomg was taken down. I was really bummed. x.x So I stayed hoping maybe it'd come back till I was reading the forums, and yep it's gone. -smh- But I think the thing that irked me most was watching someone say you new? you look poor to another person......I don't like that stuff. I can't see being horrible to someone just for those reasons. That sure isn't the type of welcome I'd like someone to get here, not when this place can be fun and exciting. :/ <3 Ignorance is bliss...but I wanted to go on a smacking spree...seriously.
thats terrible. DX i ignore beggars and i block them if they pm me over and over. ive tried donating to people and theyre like thats it? maybe theyll bring it back? we can only be hopeful. im still here after almost 7 years. i love dressing my avi and my friends; ive made new ones since so many people have left. but i hear you. sometimes i just wanna line em up and smack em all. i try to avoid threads where people post like that and if i see someone saying hi and theyre new i try to buy things for them.

Friendly Sweetheart

20,075 Points
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
Theawesomeness222
Risahearts
Theawesomeness222
Risahearts
Theawesomeness222

that's fine XD

u must be that good at math

nope, to be honest, I'm not that good sweatdrop

me neither i never did liked math

aww, that's sad, I just don't like the hard parts. The easy parts are fine (because u don't have to spend so much time on them) xd

but i did like basic alegbra and chemsitry

In a relationship with Arcalentis

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
Mystiecat537
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
Mystiecat537
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
Mystiecat537
It's so rainbowy and pretty and dark... <3
it took a lot for me to come to like it. i tweaked it for a few days. lol.

o.o I sees... Well, it's really nice!
hehe. ^w^ thank you! ugh that new rosamund/ciel item is so pretty! its all black. emotion_drool

You're welcome... Nya? o.o Which one is it?
mournful rose wedding. >w<

o.o Ohhhhhhs.. I sees. It is very pretty. ^^

Dapper Shapeshifter

15,415 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
Awesome Chandra
The whole dark rainbow theme looks really nice Good job!
thanks. c: i really wanted to match my dark bifrost wings. i want the light ones but theyre 88 bil x-x
Ya that's ridiculously priced if you ask me emotion_eyebrow your avi now is also super cute! emotion_yatta

Charitable Senshi

mrr i need to make a perminent quest thread xD

User Image

Shmiffy's Husbando

Sexy Vampire

XxMo_uNdEaDxX
practicedsmile
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
practicedsmile
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
practicedsmile
I really wonder why I bother sometimes with the chat areas.... >.> All I keep seeing is rudeness...O.o scream
:/ that sucks. im sorry.

There's a reason I'm finding I avoid those areas now lmao. <3
i usually only stick in here or my joint art thread. <3 or i pm my friends. c: i stay away from most of those place because there are a lot of unsavory characters there. >->

Still trying to venture out since coming back from hiatus last year. >.> Friends list = non-existent save for a very few left now. Kinda sad, but I understand. It sucks to see so many gone, but nothing sucked more then coming back the day zomg was taken down. I was really bummed. x.x So I stayed hoping maybe it'd come back till I was reading the forums, and yep it's gone. -smh- But I think the thing that irked me most was watching someone say you new? you look poor to another person......I don't like that stuff. I can't see being horrible to someone just for those reasons. That sure isn't the type of welcome I'd like someone to get here, not when this place can be fun and exciting. :/ <3 Ignorance is bliss...but I wanted to go on a smacking spree...seriously.
thats terrible. DX i ignore beggars and i block them if they pm me over and over. ive tried donating to people and theyre like thats it? maybe theyll bring it back? we can only be hopeful. im still here after almost 7 years. i love dressing my avi and my friends; ive made new ones since so many people have left. but i hear you. sometimes i just wanna line em up and smack em all. i try to avoid threads where people post like that and if i see someone saying hi and theyre new i try to buy things for them.

omg ur avi yes!. the monster me really ties it together u lucky cutie ducky

Charitable Senshi

Quote:
Hey there!

I've got a special gift for you!

Why don't you head over to your inventory and see what you got!

Oh thank you Anon for the lovely Gift <3 Portrait of an English deer <3

Stalk me all you want to 4laugh

User Image

Shmiffy's Husbando

Sexy Vampire

RavishingRuby

mrr i need to make a perminent quest thread xD

User Image

i wish u luck. quest threads these days are nearly impossible to be payed attention to.

Shmiffy's Husbando

Sexy Vampire

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas