• Demonic Associate 100
;~; why is my internet hiccuping?
Zennedin
EcstaticPrincess
Zennedin
EcstaticPrincess
Zennedin
EcstaticPrincess

Well, his parents met a long time ago when the leader of a strong demon clan, Lu's father, made a pact with an Elven clan to protect them from their enemy in exchange for Elven goods and trades.

During the battle, his mother found his father injured, and healed him using her healing magic and herbs. They naturally fell in love shortly after even though it was forbidden for a demon to love an elf. They met in secret, loving each other and giving each other gifts until one day, they married in secret.

Her father, LuSean's Elven Grandfather, didn't like the idea at all. It would shame the family name for years and years. He was angry, but he didn't want his daughter to hate him either. So, he started to plan.

A year later, they had a child, LuSean. He seemed Elven, showing no signs of being demonic. Knowing he could cover up any evidence and still let the child live, the grandfather took his plan into action. He hired an Elven man to flirt with his daughter, and ensure that the demon was jealous. He did the same with a demon woman, to flirt with LuSean's father.

They started getting into fights of jealousy, but they made up in the end. The grandfather, seeing that it wasn't enough, decided to take it a step further. He spread rumors that the demon clan was planning to betray them, and kill the elves. This led to a fight between the two clans and the two lovers.

His father was fed lies that the woman he loved mated with another man, and that is why LuSean wasn't partially demonic. Angry at her, he tried to kill the man that was rumored to have loved her, and feeling bad about it, she got in the way, ending her life.

He never forgave himself, so in the end, he found it easier to hate her and all Elves, and never love again. Years later, he found out that LuSean was raised by a few remained Elves of the clan, and decided to end his life simply because he was the child of another man that mated with his dead wife. surprised

Thats the long story short. biggrin

I can sincerely, from the bottom of my heart, say that I've enjoyed reading this immensely gaia_crown . I absolutely love tragic back stories and it was so romantic.
I'm so disappointed that it was a family member that tore them apart. I just can't believe it.
Poor LuSean...

Yeah. The way it ended was that LuSean's father made it out alive by a bit of sorcery, leaving a piece of his soul back home. However, LuSean himself believes that both his parents are now gone, even though he lives peacefully in his library as a full elf now. His father, moving on his own, often gets thrown into RP's of finding a way to love again. :O

Aww...do they ever, er, meet again or...?

Not yet, but they might someday.

Ohh, how would you tackle that?
It can't be like
Lusean: Hey Dad...
Father: Why did you grow up to look like her?!

Wheezing Phantom

15,125 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
*Squeal* >/////< thank you anon emotion_bigheart emotion_jawdrop emotion_bigheart emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart

Timid Lunatic

15,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
Mystiecat537
Chiaki88
Mystiecat537

Good afternoon 4laugh

Good afternoon. ^^

How are you doing today ?

Timid Lunatic

15,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
x3Nekox3
Chiaki88
x3Nekox3
Chiaki88

eek emotion_facepalm gonk emotion_0A0
Please I hope it is not like that ... emotion_facepalm
Thank goodness, since my dad is in town I can use him as an excuse
well I hope for you that he will stay a while longer then rofl or just lie that he's still in town twisted

Smarty pants united 4laugh
I would love to use him as an excuse for a little longer but the dumb butt told my co-worker he is leaving ...... stare ............ my dad should just hand me over with a bow on my head emo
ahahha oh no! now you need another excuse...
hmm how about you need to get home and chat with me or else i'll get jelly?

LOL rofl How am I going to explain I met a friend without taking his wife with me ?
See how crazy they are ?!?!?! They get upset over the oddest things !!!! One time I said a friend from college came to visit and they were like, " You should bring her over too " ... stare .... and I was like, " no, she wants to rest up and stuff " and his wife got frumpy and was like saying it joking-ly but I could tell she was mad. she said " It sounds like your friends doesn't want to us " ..
Dude .. if I didn't have to work with her husband, I wouldn't come close to you with a 10 foot pole... In the end I just laughed it off ... >w>

It freezes me 's Partner

Nimble Vampire

16,415 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
Chiaki88
LucidBatt
Chiaki88
LucidBatt
Chiaki88
thanks and i just found out it's supposed to snow 10-14inches

Good Morning ^w^

eek Oh my goodness 10-14 inches of snow ?!9
OH you must be in the east cost now 3nodding
I don't know what state your in, but did the city shut down ?
travel ban tom9rrow and its 1~2 feet now

eek I want to go back home and experience the snow again crying
I moved out to the mid-west.. and if I am going to get snow it should be at home 3nodding
Any how .... so are you stuck at home ? cause of the weather ?
yeah lots of snow

Wheezing Phantom

15,125 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Chiaki88
omg such a dramaqueen!! whee I think you should tell them that you dont want to hang out with them, they'll pester you forever elsewise

In a relationship with Arcalentis

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
Chiaki88
Mystiecat537
Chiaki88
Mystiecat537

Good afternoon 4laugh

Good afternoon. ^^

How are you doing today ?

I'm okays...

Dangerous Phantom

6,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
EcstaticPrincess
Zennedin
EcstaticPrincess
Zennedin
EcstaticPrincess

I can sincerely, from the bottom of my heart, say that I've enjoyed reading this immensely gaia_crown . I absolutely love tragic back stories and it was so romantic.
I'm so disappointed that it was a family member that tore them apart. I just can't believe it.
Poor LuSean...

Yeah. The way it ended was that LuSean's father made it out alive by a bit of sorcery, leaving a piece of his soul back home. However, LuSean himself believes that both his parents are now gone, even though he lives peacefully in his library as a full elf now. His father, moving on his own, often gets thrown into RP's of finding a way to love again. :O

It can't be like

If it happens, I would probably wait until after the timeline of his Father that he realises he was wrong in hating LuSean. He would show up and apologize, and they would argue a lot but slowly adjust to each other until they are forced to help each other for an equal goal, and they get close again.

Business Businessman

10,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
Chiaki88
Wolfy Crumbs
Chiaki88
Wolfy Crumbs
Chiaki88
Wolfy Crumbs

Pretty much the same thing. i was pulled over on the way home from work for crossing the center line by accident :U

Oh my goodness .. I hope you got away with a warning ? or was that too much to hope for ? :/

The lady was really nice. She just told me to watch where my vehicle was.

That's good to hear 3nodding
and Good morning biggrin

Hehe, more like good evening now XD

good afternoon now ^w^;
wow we keep on missing each other sweatdrop
So, how are you today ?

Haha Late afternoon x3
I'm good. Got a crap ton of homework to do XD You?

Feline Bookworm

17,840 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Whoops no class today!
Zennedin
EcstaticPrincess
Zennedin
EcstaticPrincess
Zennedin
EcstaticPrincess

Poor LuSean...

It can't be like

If it happens, I would probably wait until after the timeline of his Father that he realises he was wrong in hating LuSean. He would show up and apologize, and they would argue a lot but slowly adjust to each other until they are forced to help each other for an equal goal, and they get close again.

Good, father should not fight son and vice versa.
I'm also a sucker for happy endings c;

Kujura's Other Half

Spicy Friend

36,175 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Runway Supermodel 1000

Dangerous Phantom

6,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
EcstaticPrincess
Zennedin
EcstaticPrincess
Zennedin
EcstaticPrincess

It can't be like

Good, father should not fight son and vice versa.
I'm also a sucker for happy endings c;

I like tragedy xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas