Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is NOT a charity

But this IS a poll! Thanks for the gold! 0.66600223060677 66.6% [ 28066 ]
I have a charity to add. 0.057473719180845 5.7% [ 2422 ]
I'm looking for a charity. I'll click one of the links listed. 0.27652405021238 27.7% [ 11653 ]
Total Votes:[ 42141 ]

Jolly Giver

14,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Power of Friendship 100
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250

Hesitant Shapeshifter

17,325 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
THE Santa Claus
Post 6: General Charities K - O

Kiss The Sky Charity
Owner: Crowley the Crow. Read the front, especially the "Rules" Post, fill out the application correctly, and don't run off! We're not a hit and run charity; if you are looking for a donation I must get to know you a little bit first. There are always a ton of contests going on. Events for every holiday open to everyone. There is a Sealed Letter Raffle every month that is open to everyone that regularly posts and talks in the thread. Page Contests every 50 pages, open to everyone. Once you get a donation, remember to say "Thanks" and please come back because being a regular will be worth your time.

The Labyrinth Charity
Owner: Blu_Fammy and eternally_soulless. Lots of games and give-aways.

Lillith&Diamond's Sweet Charity! Games+We Help Quests Hiatus 6/26/17 for new baby!
Owner: Lilliths Sinful Desires. Play games, stay and chat.

Locke's Picnic Basket
Owner: Locke103. No restrictions.

Mz Pink's Perfect Giftdom
Owner: ImHotPink4ever. Games and random gifts.

Once Upon a Month
Owners: OtherWorldShukumei & Your_Destiny_Awaits. Each month has a theme, and I give out set items at the end of the month. Applicants must be at least one month old, have 500 posts, and fill out the form correctly after reading the rules.

plaeae my charity guild Lunas Charity

Jolly Giver

14,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
KurosakiLuna
THE Santa Claus
Post 6: General Charities K - O

Kiss The Sky Charity
Owner: Crowley the Crow. Read the front, especially the "Rules" Post, fill out the application correctly, and don't run off! We're not a hit and run charity; if you are looking for a donation I must get to know you a little bit first. There are always a ton of contests going on. Events for every holiday open to everyone. There is a Sealed Letter Raffle every month that is open to everyone that regularly posts and talks in the thread. Page Contests every 50 pages, open to everyone. Once you get a donation, remember to say "Thanks" and please come back because being a regular will be worth your time.

The Labyrinth Charity
Owner: Blu_Fammy and eternally_soulless. Lots of games and give-aways.

Lillith&Diamond's Sweet Charity! Games+We Help Quests Hiatus 6/26/17 for new baby!
Owner: Lilliths Sinful Desires. Play games, stay and chat.

Locke's Picnic Basket
Owner: Locke103. No restrictions.

Mz Pink's Perfect Giftdom
Owner: ImHotPink4ever. Games and random gifts.

Once Upon a Month
Owners: OtherWorldShukumei & Your_Destiny_Awaits. Each month has a theme, and I give out set items at the end of the month. Applicants must be at least one month old, have 500 posts, and fill out the form correctly after reading the rules.

plaeae my charity guild Lunas Charity

Fantastic! Please use the form on the first page (toward the bottom of the page) so I can list it in all its glory! Thank you! And good luck with your charity!

Magnetic Millionaire

7,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
wink wink wink wink

Badgeless Gaian

Is there a list of charities that actively take junk donations? I have a lot of old clothes and stuff that I don't want anymore but have no patience to sell.

Jolly Giver

14,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
Zipperbrain
Is there a list of charities that actively take junk donations? I have a lot of old clothes and stuff that I don't want anymore but have no patience to sell.

My charity accepts ALL donations. I'll even give you 1000 platinum for the first set. It's how my charity works.
Can someone please get me Dead Eye See U please?

Unbeatable Survivor

19,450 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Falling For You 25
emotion_ghost Long live Jack ... emotion_skull

Jolly Giver

14,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
While I know some of the charities listed are still actively giving, some need to be checked and weeded out, and probably some new ones added. I'll try to get to that this summer.

Perfect Pumpkin

22,725 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
Platinum Ticket! I only need it.

boymilk rolled 16 4-sided dice: 1, 1, 4, 1, 3, 2, 4, 3, 1, 3, 1, 4, 3, 3, 1, 2 Total: 37 (16-64)

Anxious Abomination

15,900 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • Magical Gems 500
bump heart
i'm really running low on plat and looking for advice on how to obtain certain, rarer items so thank you! this was very helpful.
URL of Charity: https://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/green-charity/t.106478763
Charity Name: Green Charity
Owner(s): Emerald Kelly
Requirements: None, but especially friendly to newbies.

Jolly Giver

14,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
Sorry I've let this slide. But if you want to post your most recent details here, I'll try to get to them some time.
THE Santa Claus

Game Item Haven
Owner: Lounge King (mule of Love Renewed). Only game items are given out here. (trash/paper, tires, tin cans, flowers, ink, potions, charms, bugs, and other games items including Lake Kindred items)

Paws Galore - [Animal] Items Charity
Owner: Animal LR (mule of Love Renewed). Random Paws [Animal] items given.

A Touch of Madness - A Charity
Owner: Animal LR (mule of Love Renewed). Random shop items given.
The ones above can be removed. I changed Animal LRs name awhile ago and the charities have been dead.

Quote:
Got Birthday Charity
Owner: Butterfly Bumps/Love Renewed. Read rules in thread, bump twice and post form in thread. Gives you a gift on your birthday. Your Gaia account must be at least 3 months old.
This one is active but the requirements are inaccurate.
Requirements: Have your birthday showing on your profile and have your profile viewable. Once you post, I'll add your birthday and you get gifts and wishes on your birthday.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff