Welcome to Gaia! ::

Playful Guildswoman

User Image

The Golden Quest-

User Image Here, Bamf! User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Side Quests

User Image
The Gift
6 of 10

User Image
10th Anniversary Moobie Plush
7 of 25

Playful Guildswoman

User Image
User Image Code of Conduct User Image

Please follow TOS at all times.

Usernames & sigs must be PG-13.

Feel free to chat or ask any questions.

No advertising in posts. Be thoughtful of others.

When contests are listed, please follow contest rules.

Review rules periodically, as they may change.

Playful Guildswoman

User Image

Donations to the Golden Quest

Thank You Kind Donors!

User ImageBamfUser Image
User Image

Anon. -
Kottan Bell Reunion
Rosamund's Revenge
Astra6 Jelly Bubblepop
Workshop Flora
Cupcake Darling
Angelic Manner
Child Prodigy
All-Star Cheer: Uni-Hornets 2nd gen.
Guertera's Witch (2)

Siku - 5.1M - My Starting Point

Siku

Anon. - 2.1M
Anon. - Prism
Wings Outspread - item
Lady Sindara's Charity - Nitemare Bustier
~(*v*)~BIRDS OF FEATHERS~(*v*)~ - 10,000
The ORANGEsqueeze CharityThread, 5,000 per week
Gift Giving Paradise - Hard Shell Pack

Tips

Naja Kaouthia
Korean lesbian

Kitten Star
-
Pink and Blue Charity, 10,000 gold
Gift Giving Paradise, 10,000 gold
Heart Candies, 25,000 gold
Kaldel, 2,500 gold
Elyzia, 45,500 gold
?, Autumn Leaves
Mystic Starfire, 4th Strike (fish)
DandyLionWine, 34,000 gold
Domon Katayanagi, 72,823 gold
The ORANGEsqueeze CharityThread, 5,000 per week
Everyone's Always Questing Something, 420,000 gold
Pachi Rin, 500,000 gold
PEACHES FOR FREE, 100,000 gold

All Things Fish
pritong_sushi, 48 Mini-Monsters
(12 were forwarded to Pink and Blue Charity)

And all the lovely people who donated cakes to my mini-quests!

Kind and Generous Supporters

Sachara and Miko Tadita - my first and oldest friends on Gaia - encouraged me to quest Bad Moon
Humble Gypsy Traveller - for her willingness to discuss and explain - taught me how contests worked
The 15th Doctor and DandyLionWine - for refusing to let me give up my Dream - building a new clan

Playful Guildswoman

User Image~~Progress~~User Image

6/16/13 - Received banner, added graphics, thread is ready - Siku and various Anon. gifts are my grubstake for Bamf. Affiliating with ll Fairy Water ll and ll lin angel ll of Fantasy's Gathering.
6/15/13 - Purchased Siku, my grubstake for Bamf. Retooled quest thread, will order a new banner.

Looking for Bamf -
User ImageUser Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Playful Guildswoman

Credits

Banner by Sindeyella

Arts won, given, traded, bought (earliest to most recent):
Eslke, Rixva, xXAkatsuXx, Jouji_Nemuri, x Ai za Onigiri x, pritong_sabaw,
FluffyMcPanda, C3nts, Alexandrite Mukaida, Sweet Melodies,
Toriki-Chi, Claire Dee, Kouga Haru, Cheetah Art, upxfromxbelow, WinterBelle

Affiliates

User Image

Playful Guildswoman

Archive

7/12/12 - User Image Siku completed 6/15/13

by Sindeyella -
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

April 23, 2013 - Why do I see 'user image' all over the place? Do others see that? So - now it's corrected, after I removed a few images. Must have exceeded my laptop's viewing capacity.
April 7, 2013 - Resuming Siku quest when irl allows.
December 2012 - Siku doubled in price, focusing on clan and friends.
July 11, 2012 - Pop's birthday. Made first offer on a Siku, in the exchange...he wanted more, of course.
July 6, 2012 - Images and layout updated.
July 4, 2012 - Approaching quest completion, began converting thread to Siku. Price no longer 3.3-3.5M, now is 4.2M+...another 1M!
April 2012 - Decided to quest Siku next. Minor thread updates.

[]http://i949.photobucket.com/albums/ad339/scoopshovel/Arts I own/CheetahsWhiteWolf.png[]
User ImageLooking for Siku.....[]http://i949.photobucket.com/albums/ad339/scoopshovel/Wolves/LT_Blue_Wolf.gif[][http://i949.photobucket.com/albums/ad339/scoopshovel/Wolves/whitewolf.gif[/][]http://i949.photobucket.com/albums/ad339/scoopshovel/Wolves/LoboPuppyCrouching.png/][]http://i949.photobucket.com/albums/ad339/scoopshovel/Wolves/wolf-running.gif[] - gifs disabled to decrease lag

Finished!

User Image
Fanged Regalia
1 of 1 - complete!

User Image
Frosted Holiday Cake
100 /100

User Image
Summon Gingerbread Fluff
12/12

User Image
Kitten Star Tree Topper
25/25

March 2012 - Completed Kitten Star.

User Image
by Sindeyella

User Image
by Shaizac

Nov 2009 - My Quest....User Image Kitten completed! 3/19/12

The little golden one lives atop my profile, I adopted a Kitten Star art in that same first month and gave her her own name, nothing but Kitten Star - because she is. And I freed her to own herself. I also own the Golden Chuuchilla, simply because it reminds me of Kitten Star, and I know she would not begrudge me that companionship. I am quite certain that Kitten Star is a girl, just as I am sure that Jet the Kitten Star is a boy. The chuuchilla is a chuuchilla and, as such, is simply the chuuchilla.
User Image

User Image

Adopt me!

Looking for Kitten Star.....[]http://i949.photobucket.com/albums/ad339/scoopshovel/gifs/birdgray.gif[][]http://i949.photobucket.com/albums/ad339/scoopshovel/gifs/diggingahole.gif[][]http://i949.photobucket.com/albums/ad339/scoopshovel/gifs/doghappy.gif[][]http://i949.photobucket.com/albums/ad339/scoopshovel/gifs/dragondrunk.gif[] (Gifs disabled to decrease lag.)

Kitten Star -

I started my quest with 10,000 gold in April 2011.
In May I changed the figure to 50,000 gold.
In June it became 100,000 gold.
In late July, 800,000 gold.
In mid-October, I think 1.5M gold.
In mid-December, I estimate 3M gold, as it is housed in items.

I don't quite understand it, but money is not as difficult as it was.
I wanted very much to own Bad Moon in March, but as I approached the possibility of owning it, I realized that was not the wolf I wanted. And if I was looking at the very expensive wolf, I might as well look at Kitten Star, and save for what I really did want. And so I took a giant leap of faith. After being given two tekteks, I chose one to quest, as a start, and Kitten Star to work on later. I found two reference threads for making a quest thread and located the forum for quests as well as one within a guild. And then I had my Dream Avi, before the thread was even started. So -

I took a very deep breath and assumed that I should pursue Kitten Star.

After that decision, money just became easier. I can't really say why, but it just did. Maybe because I relaxed my limits on what I saw as possible, I truly do not know. And I began to learn about contests. I began to draw again. I worked very hard to learn how to play zOMG. I love my computer, but I do live with a serious problem of lag in both Booty Grab and zOMG. I keep looking for new ways to minimize that problem. I began to study the economy of Gaia, and I believe my earnings expanded with my understanding.

In August, I entered Donors/Contributors section, added a banner, improved graphics/layout, settled on a topic after the large (gasp!) donation of fish. Kitten thanks you. Kitten LOVES fish. Kitten finds fish fascinating. Kitten can watch fish videos or an aquarium all day...all day long. Especially the lobster named Dinner. Also began haunting the Exchange. When tired, made several expensive errors...but in the marketplace, trying to raise pure (gold, not items) to make a bid. Misplaced a zero, lost 10k. Tried to get mind off waiting, missed a lowest price, lost 18k. Interesting, that. In market, bid on an item I only wanted to be there, rebid on the rest. Three times placed bids just after a seller left...so lost the time spent in setting up a bid. So, in total, earnings were small but learnings were large.

Mid-October - the paragraph for August was cryptic, but it hurts my mind to even think about editing that..There were major changes. I moved into charities in mid-summer and became a regular at several, at the same time as I was learning the Exchange. My clan died, and that was painful. That had been a constant source of meaning for me for nearly my entire time on Gaia, although I wasn't able to be active until last Spring.The lag issues with my laptop continued to worsen, an I have put off a repair and an increase in memory far too long. I need to update my quest bar, profile, friends' list, and it has really been too much all at once. This seems to be a turning point, though. Today, I found weeding out mail to be far easier. My first irl friend to agree to try Gaia is going to try it tonight. One good friend absolutely refuses to look at the site...says she's sure she wouldn't get her schoolwork done. wink She's probably right.

Mid-December - A lot of inner healing and shifts took place, both on and offline, with wo very big changes - a very special person and, in late November, organization of a new clan. A fair portion of my savings has been shifted to the clan. Some long-delayed projects are now moving forward.

Late February - It is now exactly 3 months since the founding of the clan. Around the end of the year, I added three side quests and have completed two. Have just decided to use the house of the clan mule as a meetingplace for the clan. Since that account took time, attention, and gold from this quest, it now occurs to me that furnishing the meetingplace would be a good sidequest for this thread, rather than picking a random item. Also, the idea of making a tree out of Kitten Star treetoppers led me to see - my house has no more room.... My computer upgrade is almost complete - just a matter of the right screwdriver, now! ^^ Completed/pared away a number of projects. Most attention will remain focused on the clan, but I will now be picking up this quest again.

Playful Guildswoman

6,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

xoxI feel like stalking you today. Hai Miss Jellykans. ^_^

Playful Guildswoman

Sweet-Melodies

xoxI feel like stalking you today. Hai Miss Jellykans. ^_^

Hi, Lovey! I quit the clan last night and feel an anvil was lifted off my heart. How are you? I have two friends on this weekend that I haven't seen in months!

6,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
jellykans

xoxYeah I saw! I'm doing good but really busy yet I'm not doing the work I'm supposed to do. // sweat I'm glad you seem to be doing good. ^_^

7,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
it looks cute jelly my girl X3
but i do question your choice of
keeping plasma's name on there
under dream avi :S

Playful Guildswoman

DandyLionWine
it looks cute jelly my girl X3 but i do question your choice of keeping plasma's name on there under dream avi :S

Yes, I thought about it. But it's all right. For whatever reason, he did contribute the last item I needed. The last paragraph in the Progress section was...difficult to write. I still need to reconnect the deepest part of myself with the person I am everyday, but I will have to grow some new root connections - with very deep roots.

7,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
good luck I could make you something like this and have it say questing hitten star
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

7,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
jellykans
DandyLionWine
it looks cute jelly my girl X3 but i do question your choice of keeping plasma's name on there under dream avi :S

Yes, I thought about it. But it's all right. For whatever reason, he did contribute the last item I needed. The last paragraph in the Progress section was...difficult to write. I still need to reconnect the deepest part of myself with the person I am everyday, but I will have to grow some new root connections - with very deep roots.

if im on later i think id like to talk about this if thats ok with you ^^
i miss talking to you in general anyhow

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas