Welcome to Gaia! ::

Playful Guildswoman

Yayz! I updated my profile and arts in the past few days, and already have 4 cakes for my sidequest! Happy holidays, everyone!

Playful Guildswoman

xRapidfireHiccupsx

Yayz! I now have 5 lovely holiday cakes! Thank you. That was so sweet. ^^

Playful Guildswoman

Lovely! I now have 13 cakes, 5 Gingerbread Fluffs, and one Kitten Star Treetopper on side quests. And Kitten Star eludes me only while opening the clan. With my computer repair and upgrade, my earnings should go up from zOMG and Booty Grab, and I will be able once again to enjoy two games that I love. I hope everyone has had a lovely holiday season so far! Stay safe and hope you can all see your loved ones! I need to visit quest threads of friends, but am trying to clean out my mailboxes so I can actually use them again - one step at a time!

Playful Guildswoman

Update on 1/2/12: Hee! Am building on each of my side quests and am putting up threads in my clan. Today is my first in the 100 days of art (like a nanowrimo for pictures). Am hoping I will be able to keep up with it, without neglecting other priorities! My computer repair should be done in the next 2 weeks. My fish updates may slide into February, or not, will see. I can at least get started this month.

My main priority is Story, getting that thread started. Perhaps will put it out in draft, first? Idk. May need to rethink planning for the clan. Wanted to get things started on small-scale, and - that still seems the way to go. Time to regroup and refocus on building one block of foundation at a time.

Playful Guildswoman

Welll...I have 12 Summon Gingerbread Fluffs and decided that was plenty, have 13 Kitten Star Tree Toppers, and have 44 Frosted Holiday cakes! Have reset Kitten Star Tree Toppers to 25, seems like otherwise I'd have no room for an actual tree...lol!

And I do see why people sometimes add a side quest. It keeps you from feeling stale. I am moving closing to Kitten Star by just Exchanging...and today ordered additional memory. I got the phone numbers to order the keyboard part tomorrow. With more memory and keyboard repair, it will be like having a new machine! Will be able to move ahead on zOMG and play Booty Grab again, and will be able to have a lot more fun, not waiting and waiting to get unstuck. ^^

While it isn't even Chinese New Year quite yet, the days are getting slightly longer...I LOVE long days! I like the hours when it is light, but the sun isn't directly overhead, being outdoors but not in the direct sun.

Playful Guildswoman

1/15 - I now have 58 cakes. Am starting to feel a bit full of cake. Lol. Also need to update.

Playful Guildswoman

Awhr. Some sweet person 'liked' my thread. I popped it up when I quoted instead of edited a post Sometimes I tweak the posts a little..it doesn't really have the cohesiveness of style that I would like, but it improves over time. And I made a few updates, as well as tweaking posts to give geometrically pleasing results - I made a heart and in another post changed it so one triangle sits atop another, when I moved the completed side quest and added future quests. There are actually THREE things to look forward to after Kitten Star, not just one! ^^ No hurry, at all I love Gaia and expect to be here quite a while.

Playful Guildswoman

January 28 - today I completed my side quest for 100 Frosted Holiday Cakes!

Playful Guildswoman

Is has occurred to me that I could create a tree made out of Tree Toppers. I think I might try that in the house for the clan mule account and/or make that house into a clan meetingplace as well. I like that idea. Also - completing that would be a nice side quest. That is fitting, since this quest has mostly been allowed to rest while I set up the clan.

Playful Guildswoman

Aw...not sure when it was, but early March I think? Mayb the 2nd or so, but first week, I think.

I have Kitten Star! ^^ Am happy. Also have several other items to quest, will quest Siku next, I think. But am currently taking a rest.

Adorable Lunatic

Good luck!
emotion_bigheart

Playful Guildswoman

This thread is NOT decrepit.
Am now questing Siku.

Playful Guildswoman

I may be questing a while if the price stays up there.

Playful Guildswoman

Still not decrepit, only neglected. Poor Siku. Had numbness in my hands from june 2012 on, still have it, but it seems the cause is spasm. Will continue exercises until I can do Tai Chi again, and as my back is stronger again, I may see healing in my hands. Sure hope so!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff