Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Wishing Well

*Makes a wish* 1 100.0% [ 1128 ]
Total Votes:[ 1128 ]

Adored Giver

Cosmic Princess Rubi
In the beginning I did get a lot of random requests from beggers. However, I usually tell them no and they move on. But this was the first person since the almost 10 years I've been on gaia who actually complained behind my back, not realizing her post history are visible. When I confronted her about it, I was expecting an apology. Instead she replied, "ok." Then she again goes into another charity thread to complain about her being banned from coming into my charity. lol

Adored Sex Symbol

ICESYS
Cosmic Princess Rubi
In the beginning I did get a lot of random requests from beggers. However, I usually tell them no and they move on. But this was the first person since the almost 10 years I've been on gaia who actually complained behind my back, not realizing her post history are visible. When I confronted her about it, I was expecting an apology. Instead she replied, "ok." Then she again goes into another charity thread to complain about her being banned from coming into my charity. lol
may i ask the name of this person? you can pm it to me..i ask only cause i had a random friend request and want to know if its the same person or not lol also..i would report them for badmouthing you...you could get them banned from gaia if they keep it up

Adored Giver

angel allure
            Agreed, I definitely want to go shopping when I get some extra cash.
You know, I haven't gone shopping in a while. Treat yourself wonderfully when that paycheck comes in. c: You deserve it!!

Adored Giver

Cosmic Princess Rubi
may i ask the name of this person? you can pm it to me..i ask only cause i had a random friend request and want to know if its the same person or not lol also..i would report them for badmouthing you...you could get them banned from gaia if they keep it up
Does that random person's name start with Sexy? I don't want to report them because they'll eventually move on. But I just don't like it when they move on to another charity and try to play victim. I PM them about their behavior. I could have easily discussed the whole thing in my charity, but I didn't.

Adored Sex Symbol

ICESYS
nope. doesnt start with sexy. lol

Adored Giver

Cosmic Princess Rubi
nope. doesnt start with sexy. lol
Oh k then. That's good. c:

Tipsy Lunatic

12,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
angel allure
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
            Yup, I'm liking it. n.n

Gaia has too many shiny new items lately. emotion_drool

yeah i'm finding that to be a major problem rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces