xXTwistedMelodiesXx
KinkyRice
xXTwistedMelodiesXx
KinkyRice
xXTwistedMelodiesXx
hello lol
hey! Whats up bby

nothing just chilling

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (。・ω・。)ノ♡ cool avatar reminds me of Kitana from mortal Kombat

Lol Damn girl! But Nah lol

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (。・ω・。)ノ♡ haha idk i just saw that cuz of the mask i'm a nerd xP

Zachravel's Datemate

Monster Ship

Timid Sex Symbol

KinkyRice
iEvilDoll
KinkyRice
iEvilDoll
KinkyRice
iEvilDoll

WHY YOU SO CUTE.
I CAN'T MAKE CUTE s**t D<
and im cursed to never be sexy! We have each others needed skill!

MAKE ME CUTE s**t
i tried! ; 7 ; idk how to do cute with chur stuff bby they too sxc!
The key to cute avis is showing as less skin as possible and keeping your hands and legs covered

Am I doing this right?
YES OMG SO ******** CUTE BAE LETS BANG but softly I have a headache

WOOOOO YAY~
What cute items should I buy .o.

I HAVE NO CLUE.

I'm always gentle~

Eye_Frost90's Bestie

Dangerous Bloodsucker

13,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
KinkyRice
xXTwistedMelodiesXx
KinkyRice
xXTwistedMelodiesXx
KinkyRice
xXTwistedMelodiesXx
hello lol
hey! Whats up bby

nothing just chilling

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (。・ω・。)ノ♡ cool avatar reminds me of Kitana from mortal Kombat

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (。・ω・。)ノ♡ haha idk i just saw that cuz of the mask i'm a nerd xP

Me too plus I love mk

Snack

iEvilDoll

WOOOOO YAY~

I HAVE NO CLUE.

I'm always gentle~
hm well I think that sweet date is pretty cute buy some pastels I realized you don't wear too many pastels o:

Aw that good ; 7; I know you'd treat me rite!

Snack

xXTwistedMelodiesXx
KinkyRice
xXTwistedMelodiesXx
KinkyRice
xXTwistedMelodiesXx

nothing just chilling

Me too plus I love mk
I wish we had sone fighting games in common but idk many people with anarchy reigns and dead or alive5 ultimate or soucal4

I'm bought to get xbl soon in maybe a few weeks

Timid Sex Symbol

KinkyRice
iEvilDoll

WOOOOO YAY~

I HAVE NO CLUE.

I'm always gentle~
hm well I think that sweet date is pretty cute buy some pastels I realized you don't wear too many pastels o:

I love pastels, I just don't know which ones to ever buy LOLOL
I like pink, but I never really buy pink items much cause Its hard for me to make a badass avi with pink LOLOLOL

Also, I'm going to be opening up a quest thread soon, should so totally come, its gonna be chop full of contests and shittt.
And you know you will win like all of them LOL

Snack

iEvilDoll
KinkyRice
iEvilDoll

WOOOOO YAY~

I HAVE NO CLUE.

I'm always gentle~

I like pink, but I never really buy pink items much cause Its hard for me to make a badass avi with pink LOLOLOL

Also, I'm going to be opening up a quest thread soon, should so totally come, its gonna be chop full of contests and shittt.
true there's not too many oink and sexy or pink cool items they mostly cute. Hmm -3- how about creme? Or maybe mint. I've been getting into navy lately hence the avatar I made also that cute jeans blue comor that got introduced with teddy march and beyond blue I think thise look noce with pastels ouo

Yes ill put the banner up and and ill keep it active when your aren't online ♥♥ and I won't win all the funs ; 7;

Timid Sex Symbol

KinkyRice
iEvilDoll
KinkyRice
iEvilDoll

WOOOOO YAY~

I HAVE NO CLUE.

I'm always gentle~

true there's not too many oink and sexy or pink cool items they mostly cute. Hmm -3- how about creme? Or maybe mint. I've been getting into navy lately hence the avatar I made also that cute jeans blue comor that got introduced with teddy march and beyond blue I think thise look noce with pastels ouo

Yes ill put the banner up and and ill keep it active when your aren't online ♥♥ and I won't win all the funs ; 7;

I like the blue items I've been buying lately, but I have realized that I bought to of the punishing items, the blue ones, but they don't go with the rest of the blue items I have, so it's hard for me to make an avi with them xD

IRL Shark

KinkyRice
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (。・ω・。)ノ♡ tell me i'm pretty
Mrs Italy
//Pats
So pretty, babu.

Snack

Mrs Italy
KinkyRice
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (。・ω・。)ノ♡ tell me i'm pretty
Mrs Italy
//Pats
So pretty, babu.
v u v now I'm good enough to be your waifu!

Snack

iEvilDoll
KinkyRice
iEvilDoll
KinkyRice
iEvilDoll

WOOOOO YAY~

I HAVE NO CLUE.

I'm always gentle~

I like the blue items I've been buying lately, but I have realized that I bought to of the punishing items, the blue ones, but they don't go with the rest of the blue items I have, so it's hard for me to make an avi with them xD
yeah I hate when that happe s just gotta buy more blue to match punishing items ; 7; is it like navy? Idk which item you mean

Snack

Sexy Duck

Sexy Duck

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out