Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cheery Scrooge

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
User Image
                              Ahoy Mateys ! Welcome aboard, as we set sail in hopes of gettin' plenty
                              of plunder ! Have fun, you sea-dogs, and please...talk to us ! (lol)
                              This is our lovely quest thread with a very unoriginal name. This is
                              the place where we keep track of our outrageous quests and talk to other
                              and sometimes ourselves. You are not required to donate what-so-ever
                              but any and all donations are appreciated. Even the smallest thing help,
                              tip our posts !
                              Other interesting things should be added to this post. Its kind of bland.

A bit of a back story
                              The King and Queen of Awesometopia have run out of money for their
                              country. In hopes of coming back and letting everyone live prosperous
                              lives, the King and Queen are setting sail to find treasure ! But, as
                              always, there is always danger involved when venturing out into the
                              ocean. It appears that someone is trying to kill the King And Queen,
                              in the ocean because the kraken is coming.

User Image

Look at our view counter. Update June 23, 2013.
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Dangerous Darling

User Image
User Image
                              These rules are not optional. You must follow them.
                              ✦ Follow ToS.
                              ✦ Be respectful to everyone.
                              ✦ Do not beg us or anyone in this thread.
                              ✦ If u feel lyk teh n33d to typ3 lyk dis, leave.
                              ✦ If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all !
                              ✦ We can add / edit / remove rules whenever we like.

User Image

Cheery Scrooge

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
User Image
                              Hey! I'm King Awesomolocity. The less attractive, older, and less amazing
                              one. I am 17 years old, and...I love my Queen learning, coding, reading,
                              math, running, Gaia, and economies. My whole...purpose of this quest thread
                              is mostly to have a place to track my progress. If you're feeling like you want
                              to donate, please donate to my girlfriend below, lol. I enjoy hoarding on Gaia,
                              and that is a big source of income for me, so...I honestly do not need the
                              donations. I won't turn them away, but...just know that. Anyways...thanks
                              for reading, and...yeah. Lol.
                              User Image
                              Current quest:
                              User Image Devil Tail
                              "A classically styled devil tail, long associated with shady tricksters."
                              Progress:
                              56,000,000 / LMP
                              User Image
                              Completed quests:
                              Nitemare Scarf / OMG

User Image

Dangerous Darling

User Image
User Image
                              Hi ! I'm Tabitha and I'm the other half of the quest thread. I am 17 years
                              old, three of those have been spent on Gaia, and I'm socially awkward.
                              Marching band consumes my life 24/7 even when it isn't marching
                              season. I use to play flute but I switched to baritone last year ! I like
                              reading, writing and photography. I desperately wish I could draw and
                              sing. I'm a very boring person. :c
                              User Image
                              Current quest:
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sainte Ciel: Agape
                              Daughter of Snows
                              Volant Reverie
                              Vega's Love
                              Aria Dannata
                              Rosamund's Devotion
                              Froufrou France
                              Sainte Ciel: Storge
                              Azuramella

User Image
                              Completed quests:
                              Birthstone Anklets / SDPlus #220 The Ringmaster / Baby Seal Slippers
                              Trendy Dark Skinny Jeans / Paramour's Break / Birthstone Sashes
                              Prince of the Sea / Keiko's Cake / Birthstone Capes / Whim Sea
                              Little Lucie / Luxurious Elizabeth / Veracious Musketeer / Le Carousel
                              Violet Devil Tail / Peachy Scarf / Pink Sugar Mini Angel Wings
                              Ruby Rack items / CrosStitch Items / The Jock Strap Items / H&R Wesley
                              Items / Global Imports Items / Gambino Outfitters Items / Durem Depot
                              Items / Barton Boutique Items / Sainte Ciel: Agape / Volant Reverie
                              Daughter of Snows / Vega's Love / Aria Dannata
                              User Image

Cheery Scrooge

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
User Image

User Image
                              ✦ Alexi_Jameson -- Split a loss with me that would have been
                              entirely mine. Approximately a 30m gift. o.o
                              ✦ Prismatic Beat -- 68,000g
                              ✦ B R A I N -- 1,000,000g o.o
                              ✦ Cambrie Noel -- 5,000,000g o.o
                              ✦ Azuriene -- Airshark
                              ✦ Anonymous -- 50,000g
                              ✦ Queen Awesomolocity -- Ascended Demon <3
                              ✦ Ask Angel -- 100,000g
                              ✦ xl3ullShiet -- 60,000g
                              ✦ NocturnalVeil -- Sold me a Giant Stone Coatl for 150,000 gold

✦ Nux (XunOnline) -- 1 Giant Stone Coatl and 1 Mini Monster Walker
                              ✦ NOSCharhar -- 50,000 gold
                              ✦ 2sarahgate -- Nitemare Scarf
                              ✦ SS2-SITH LORD -- 100,000g
                              ✦ Humphreypoptart -- Aquarium Prince Enki
                              ✦ NOSCharhar -- 100,000g

User Image
                              User Image
                              ✦ Cher Charity Mule -- 100,000g
                              ✦ Shady Person -- Peachy Scarf
                              ✦ Loquacious Loralei -- Pink Sugar Mini Angel Wings
                              ✦ NocturnalVeil -- Crystal Box
                              ✦ Mary-Jack_Pirate Captain -- 1,000g
                              ✦ B e a r i s a l -- Obsidian Titania Blouse, Rose Pink Titania Blouse,
                              Royal Purple Titania Blouse, Chartreuse Titania Blouse, Light Golden
                              Titania Blouse
                              ✦ Decaffeinated Zombie -- 50,000g

✦ MuleeAcc123 -- Thank You Letter For June 2005 x2, July 2005,
                              November 2006
                              ✦ B e a r i s a l -- March Birthstone Sash
                              ✦ OnigiripaiV2 -- 20,000g
                              ✦ King Awesomolocity -- SDPlus #220 The Ringmaster o.o
                              ✦ Loquacious Loralei -- 20,000g
                              ✦ Y 0 N A H -- Juvie Camp Shabbie Beanie, Starfish, Green Edwardian
                              Children's Loafers, Pink Baby's Breath Bow, Destroyer of Lunches,
                              Blue Octopus (on my head), Nautilus, Simian Ears (tone e), Orange Foam
                              Hand, Blonde Simian Tail, Fancy Virgin Dress, Green Silly Hat
                              ✦ King Awesomolocity -- EI Bundle #6
                              ✦ Toast and Bananas -- Silver Laurels
                              ✦ h0ld3n_c4ulfi3ld -- 2 purple inks, 2 brown inks, 1 pink ink, 1 yellow ink, 40 crickets
                              ✦ bluebox on bakerstreet -- 5 green inks, 7 red inks, 9 brown inks, 1 white ink, 11 black inks,
                              5 blue inks
                              ✦ Kyle Riley -- 50,000g + 69 red inks, 9 orange inks, 15 gold inks, 48 yellow inks, 78 green inks,
                              40 blue inks, 5 purple inks, 9 pink inks, 37 brown inks, 68 black inks, 4 white inks
                              ✦ NarcissisticHigh -- 15 fireflies, 7 house flies, 6 red butterflies, 12 red beetles, 8 grasshoppers,
                              8 crickets, 8 yellow butterflies, 2 green dragonflies, 2 brown beetles, 6 yellow inks, 10 green inks,
                              4 brown inks
                              ✦ EXEprog527SH -- 16 grasshoppers, 16 yellow butterflies, 9 red butterflies, 6 green dragonflies,
                              5 house flies, 9 black inks, 9 blue inks, 1 gold ink, 4 green inks, 4 yellow inks, 4 red inks, 7 cicadas
                              ✦ Queefinator 4000 --1 black ink
                              ✦ SS2-SITH LORD -- 100,000g
                              ✦ Nihill -- 4 yellow inks, 1 yellow butterfly
                              ✦ Fukuzawa -- 8 red inks

User Image

Dangerous Darling

User Image
User Image
                              Nov 2012 - Dec 2012
                              ✦ November 22, 2012 -- thread was created.
                              ✦ November 24, 2012 -- thread was opened.
                              ✦ December 04, 2012 -- the Queen added another side quest.
                              ✦ December 22, 2012 -- the King bought his OMG.
                              ✦ December 25, 2012 -- merry Christmas !
                              ✦ December 31, 2012 -- one hundred pages + happy new year !

Jan 2013 - Dec 2013
                              ✦ January 12, 2013 -- the Queen finished her quest for Birthstone Anklets.
                              ✦ January 14, 2013 -- the King gifted the Queen SDPlus #220 The Ringmaster!
                              (Thanks, love. <3)
                              ✦ January 19, 2013 -- two hundred pages !
                              ✦ February 2, 2013 -- happy birthday to the Queen !
                              ✦ February 23, 2013 -- the Queen bought Baby Seal Slippers.
                              ✦ February 24, 2013 -- three hundred pages !
                              ✦ March 03, 2013 -- the Queen added a side quest.
                              ✦ March 16, 2013 -- new thread layout thanks to the amazing Rizzarrr !
                              Check out her shop SAFE in the 'Crew Members' post.
                              ✦ May 05, 2013 -- four hundred pages !
                              ✦ June 06, 2013 -- summer vacation !
                              ✦ June 30, 2013 -- five hundred pages + popular thread title !
                              ✦ July 11, 2013 -- finished a few quests, updated stuffs.
                              ✦ July 14, 2013 -- six hundred pages !
                              ✦ July 25, 2013 -- seven hundred pages !
                              ✦ July 29, 2013 - August 9, 2013 -- band camp for the Queen~
                              ✦ August 10, 2013 - October 26, 2013 -- marching band season for the
                              Queen, she's been very busy and things will return to normal asap.
                              ✦ November 02, 2013 -- eight hundred pages !
                              ✦ November 24, 2013 -- one year anniversary of the thread !
                              ✦ December 25, 2013 -- merry Christmas !
                              ✦ December 28, 2013 -- the Queen bought all of her Gold Shop items.

✦ January 01, 2014 -- happy New Years !

User Image

Cheery Scrooge

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
User Image
                              Add our banner to your thread, PM King Awesomolocity or Queen
                              Awesomolocity and we will add your banner to our affiliates ! But please,
                              only 88x31 or 200x40 banners. All others will be text links. This post will
                              periodically cleaned out for inactive / closed threads.

User Image
                              [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/joint-quest-27-69m/t.83441835/][img]http://i1078.photobucket.com/albums/w492/TipsyTabby5/Gaia/ma38_zps53bc70ef.png[/img][/url]

User Image
                              [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/joint-quest-27-69m/t.83441835/][img]http://i1078.photobucket.com/albums/w492/TipsyTabby5/Gaia/ma37_zps09542cdc.png[/img][/url]

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image
                              User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                              User Image

User Image

Dangerous Darling

Cheery Scrooge

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Dangerous Darling

Cheery Scrooge

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200