Welcome to Gaia! ::

Planetary Astronomer

57,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • That One Hero 500
  • Planetary Technician 150
Rupuzzled
Several of my friends got together and sent me 2T as an early birthday present so I was able to get it. I "only" had a couple hundred billion so I was a very long way off still.

oh wow! That's an amazing gift! Congrats and happy birthday!
The fact that you were able to get a couple hundred billion is still awesome. It's hard to get to those amounts without using gcash. At least that's what I've found.

Blessed Treasure

AstronomyGirl

I have found that to be the case also. Most of my old stuff does not sell well, usually my friends buy it smile .

Fish sell sometimes but that is a lengthy process.

I spend alot of time doing the free gc videos so that I can have my MCs and maybe something extra that will sell. My friends tell me that the gold generators sell the best, I have only done that a few times though as I feel that is contributing to the problem. Several times, Rainebow has bought a generator with with about 500gc, sold it for 60-100b. The MCs are around 10b each, I would make more if I did that so I may give in and start doing that to get my halo. I tried spending my GC on a limited ed item and reselling it to buy my MCs and have some extra but that is chancy and if it doesn't sell I don't get my MCs.

Not going to worry about it right now. I think I will focus on fishing for the rest of the month and perhaps next month. There are a bunch of fishing trophies I don't have yet. My mule is close to getter her AR so I'd like to finish that up and maybe get her the AR+.

Planetary Astronomer

57,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • That One Hero 500
Rupuzzled

I was wondering about fish, how well fish sold in the marketplace. I expected it to not be the best source of gold, which from what you said, sounds like that's the case.

I've found that individual gold generators aren't the best for earning gold. They sell for cheap-ish so you need to sell alot to get any decent amount of gold. But at the same time they reliably sell, which is better than items.
I've found bundles of the generators sell the best. You get a big chunk of gold, and it sells quickly.

Fishing sounds like a good plan. I thought you only fished with one account, I didn't realise you used both your main and mule. Hopefully you're able to get the AR for her.

Planetary Astronomer

57,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • That One Hero 500
AstronomyGirl
heart

so little time in the world

Planetary Astronomer

57,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • That One Hero 500
Holy Ariel

Indeed.
AstronomyGirl
Holy Ariel

Indeed.

let's built a time machine whee

Planetary Astronomer

57,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • That One Hero 500
Holy Ariel

ok! whee
AstronomyGirl
Holy Ariel

ok! whee

so what do we need to make one? ninja

Planetary Astronomer

57,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • That One Hero 500
Holy Ariel
so what do we need to make one? ninja

Well if you want to travel through time an old car and a flux capacitor is what we'd need. (Back to the Future).
Or if you just want to slow down time so that you have more of it in a day then a digital watch and some fancy electronics (Clockstoppers) is what we'd need.

Or something that makes wormholes. Wormholes always mess with time. whee

Or one of those blue police phone booths. Those things can do anything! xd (Dr. Who)

Blessed Treasure

How is everyone?

Sorry I haven't been posting, been offline due to illness. Just popped on today to respond to bday wishes and check for the Valentines day event. There is usually an event for Valentines day isn't there?

Hope everyone is well smile

Planetary Astronomer

57,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • That One Hero 500
Rupuzzled
How is everyone?

Sorry I haven't been posting, been offline due to illness. Just popped on today to respond to bday wishes and check for the Valentines day event. There is usually an event for Valentines day isn't there?

Hope everyone is well smile

I'm good. ^_^
Hope you feel better soon!
Usually there is something... some years they do a big event, other years it's just something small. So far there has been nothing. I don't think they are doing a big event this year for valentines day.

Planetary Astronomer

57,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • That One Hero 500
Valentines day avatar. whee heart

Planetary Astronomer

57,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • That One Hero 500
Rupuzzled

Valentines day event started. Now until wednesday.

Blessed Treasure

AstronomyGirl
Valentines day avatar. whee heart

nice smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items