Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Elder

67,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Fluff Reclamation 250
  • Partygoer 500
I think I saw Jupiter and Saturn near the Moon this morning. Didn't know they were so bright.

heart

Wheezing Elder

67,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Fluff Reclamation 250
  • Partygoer 500
I read yesterday that the Pandas are leaving early because they aren't sure if they will be able to import enough bamboo for them.

Wheezing Elder

67,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Fluff Reclamation 250
  • Partygoer 500

Wheezing Elder

67,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Fluff Reclamation 250
  • Partygoer 500

Wheezing Elder

67,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Fluff Reclamation 250
  • Partygoer 500

Planetary Astronomer

57,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • That One Hero 500
  • Planetary Technician 150
Pegasid
I think I saw Jupiter and Saturn near the Moon this morning. Didn't know they were so bright. heart

Awesome! Yea Jupiter and Saturn are easy to spot because they are quite bright.

Pegasid
I read yesterday that the Pandas are leaving early because they aren't sure if they will be able to import enough bamboo for them.

Yea. crying They weren't able to get enough bamboo for them so they've already gone back to China. Fortunately I was able to see them last December, and I've been to see them like 4 or 5 times while they were here so I'm good.

Also, not dead, just busy with other stuff and don't come on Gaia much. whee

Wheezing Elder

67,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Fluff Reclamation 250
  • Partygoer 500
There are two freebies in this thread. Valid until July 31.

There's supposed to be a penumbral lunar eclipse tomorrow. I wonder if I can see the difference since the moon isn't entering the umbra.

Wheezing Elder

67,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Fluff Reclamation 250
  • Partygoer 500
I didn't notice any change in the Moon at maximum eclipse last night.

Planetary Astronomer

57,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • That One Hero 500
Pegasid
I didn't notice any change in the Moon at maximum eclipse last night.

Penumbral lunar eclipse aren't as noticeable as full lunar eclipses. But that's cool that you went out and looked.

Also I'm back... kinda. Was on vacation for the past two weeks. whee Is the summer event still going on? I should look into this.

Also thanks so much for the gift of the panda hat! heart I totally missed those announcements so I would have missed it if you hadn't sent one to me. 4laugh Now I need to go change up my avatar.

Wheezing Elder

67,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Fluff Reclamation 250
  • Partygoer 500
AstronomyGirl
Penumbral lunar eclipse aren't as noticeable as full lunar eclipses. But that's cool that you went out and looked.

Also I'm back... kinda. Was on vacation for the past two weeks. whee Is the summer event still going on? I should look into this.

Also thanks so much for the gift of the panda hat! heart I totally missed those announcements so I would have missed it if you hadn't sent one to me. 4laugh Now I need to go change up my avatar.

The event ends ends tomorrow, the 31st, not sure what time. I thought you wouldn't come back until after it ended. 4laugh

Here are the items and achievements.

Killing admins give you 400 points as opposed to 100 for regular players. If you choose the opposite team to the admins on this thread you can farm them. It also helps to have mule on the opposite team so you can revive the admin then kill them.
This thread has level 1's you can kill with one account and revive using mule of opposite team.

It's going to be hard finishing the "normal" way with a little more than a day left.

Angelic Strawberry

25,575 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

Wheezing Elder

67,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Fluff Reclamation 250
  • Partygoer 500
Here's the item/achievement guide for the Halloween event. It's hard to finish quickly unless they boost the point grants at the end.

Planetary Astronomer

57,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • That One Hero 500
ninja
Yes... I've been here the whole time. whee
Lol Yea, I guess I've been ignoring Gaia. Too much else on the go I guess. sweatdrop

Happy Holidays!
AstronomyGirl
ninja
Yes... I've been here the whole time. whee
Lol Yea, I guess I've been ignoring Gaia. Too much else on the go I guess. sweatdrop

Happy Holidays!

You must not ignore Gaia The 'Great' Conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn will be happening ninja

Planetary Astronomer

57,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • That One Hero 500
Woo! Finished the Christmas event in one afternoon/evening. Got those achievements. cool

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff