Don't I look pretty? Finally got my G-LOL Pink Gown. heart

YAY! ^_^ Congrats on getting it! You do look very pretty. ^_^

Fashionable Genius

7,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
3nodding Bump 16

I'm almost a third done for questing for my mules. Aara's account takes the longest because she needs the Lunar Cloak and Lunar Cowl. Mya's closer to being done. Then I can finally get more items for me.

Generous Giver

7,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
IcePrincessRisa
3nodding Bump 14

I'm almost a third done for questing for my mules. Aara's account takes the longest because she needs the Lunar Cloak and Lunar Cowl. Mya's closer to being done. Then I can finally get more items for me.

cool. Yea, having all those mules that you have to get outfits for. I'm surprised you haven't given up yet. I know how you feel now now that I'm questing on my mule too.
As as soon as I get this quest completed though I'll have more spare gold so I'll be able to donate more to you then as well. ^_^

Generous Giver

7,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
heart bumps heart

so far with this quest I have the dress. Right now trying to bump enought to get enought gold to get the braclets.

Generous Giver

7,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
heart bumps heart

Fashionable Genius

7,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Attentea
IcePrincessRisa
3nodding Bump 14

cool. Yea, having all those mules that you have to get outfits for. I'm surprised you haven't given up yet. I know how you feel now now that I'm questing on my mule too.
As as soon as I get this quest completed though I'll have more spare gold so I'll be able to donate more to you then as well. ^_^

3nodding Bump 17

It takes quite a bit for me to give up on something I really want. Especially for Gaia. (Seeing as my goal is to have a charity of my own when I'm done questing)

Generous Giver

7,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
IcePrincessRisa
It takes quite a bit for me to give up on something I really want. Especially for Gaia. (Seeing as my goal is to have a charity of my own when I'm done questing)

Ah, well that's always a good thing. ^_^ I'm kinda like that too, when I have a reachable goal set for me on Gaia I'm so determinded and I'm always on here working for it. I think that's why I kinda lost interest just this past while. With the charity I don't really have any goals, and with the panda hat quest... well it's such a big goal it doesn't seem real. Now that I have this quest with my mule and also trying to get an angelbow, I'm all determinded again.

Fashionable Genius

7,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
3nodding Bump 18

Yeah. It's always good to have a goal so you can reach for it. Thats why I'm almost always on Gaia. I almost thought about getting you an angelbow, but ended up getting Mya's dress instead.

Generous Giver

7,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
IcePrincessRisa
Bump 15

Yeah. It's always good to have a goal so you can reach for it. Thats why I'm almost always on Gaia. I almost thought about getting you an angelbow, but ended up getting Mya's dress instead.

aww thanks. 4laugh It's the thought that counts. You don't have to anyways, I've worked out a way to get a donation letter. ^_^ actaully a few. See part of my problem is that I'm in Canada, so I can't just mail my money to them, since they want US dollars. So today I was at the mall and they have this currency exchange place. Got $10 US there. So I'm just going to mail it to them. (hopefully it won't get lost in the mail. :S) so then I'll get 4 letters. ^_^ I plan to keep 2 of them, and angel bow for both my accounts, and then sell the other 2. Make some gold to help with this quest. 3nodding

Fashionable Genius

7,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Attentea
IcePrincessRisa
Bump 15

aww thanks. 4laugh It's the thought that counts. You don't have to anyways, I've worked out a way to get a donation letter. ^_^ actaully a few. See part of my problem is that I'm in Canada, so I can't just mail my money to them, since they want US dollars. So today I was at the mall and they have this currency exchange place. Got $10 US there. So I'm just going to mail it to them. (hopefully it won't get lost in the mail. :S) so then I'll get 4 letters. ^_^ I plan to keep 2 of them, and angel bow for both my accounts, and then sell the other 2. Make some gold to help with this quest. 3nodding
Thats great! I normally would sent the money in the mail but this last time I got my dad to use his credit card. I think I might do that from now on since it's easier. Least until I'm 18 and can have my own credit card.

3nodding Bump 19

Generous Giver

7,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
IcePrincessRisa
Thats great! I normally would sent the money in the mail but this last time I got my dad to use his credit card. I think I might do that from now on since it's easier. Least until I'm 18 and can have my own credit card.

cool. Yea I'd perfer to have a credit card, but I don't have one yet, which is why I'm going to try mailing my donation.

Fashionable Genius

7,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Attentea
IcePrincessRisa

cool. Yea I'd perfer to have a credit card, but I don't have one yet, which is why I'm going to try mailing my donation.
Mailing my donation worked for two times I mailed them but I was dying to get my angelbow and not wait, so my dad agreed to use his credit card. My problem now is the donation items I missed sometimes I really want. (Like a CoCo Kitty) 3nodding Bump 20

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff