Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lavish Reveler

9,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

First off I just want to give you a giant HELLO and THANK YOU for joining me here today.

Welcome to my questing thread! Gaia has such amazing items, but unfortunately those amazing items are also quite expensive. Thus, I have created this questing thread to track my progress as I gain gold and reach for my treasures.

Sometimes, those northern lights can seem so far away, so stay here and chat so that you don't feel as lonely. I welcome you to bump, chat, tip, and maybe even donate to any worthy Gaian you might find here. Plenty of Gaians everyday reach for quests that seem almost impossible. Some fail and give up halfway through, but plenty more manage to grasp their goals tightly with their clenched fists.

This is a thread of journeys.
This is a thread for comrades.
This is Reach for the Northern Lights.

User Image

Oh hello there! My name is Sakura-nya but you can also call me any variation of that username (Saku, Sakura etc.) or Lena if you want to get real with me xp . Well I don't quest that often, but I do it if I'm truly captivated by some pretty pixels. The last one to capture my attention so fiercely was Fallen Wish which I still love dearly. Now, I'm questing the Rosamund/ Sainted Ciel line embellished with some additional roses.

Anyways, I'm sure you're thinking, "Stop talking about your quest, get to the personal stuff!" Well I'm just not sure what to tell you, so here goes nothing. I have a certain dislike for chat or 1337 speak. Don't get me wrong, I still commit chat speak occasionally when I have to type really fast for things like zOMG. I also make many typos because I also dislike editing my own posts, however generally, I try to look literate...or snobby depending on your personal view. I'm fine with other people talking to me with chat speak as long as I can understand it (so no 1337).

I'm a pretty average girl. I'm Asian, Chinese to be specific. Yes, I speak Mandarin, no I don't know how to read or write it. I like to think that I am fairly intelligent, and I want to go somewhere in life where I can enjoy myself either by loving what I do or loving the money I make. I don't really have a traumatizing childhood. I have two much loved parents, and this love is returned threefold. I also have a dog which I love so much, and love to brag about as well. Her name is Kiki and she is a husky. I think my passion is reading, writing, and drama but I'm too scared to pursue a career based on this passion. Luckily, I also greatly enjoy Biology even though I don't particularly like Physics or Chemistry. I also rather like History. I have no idea what I want to "be" in the future. Honestly, I just rather confused.

I really dislike rudeness, but I myself can be quite rude without even knowing it. Get offended and tell me, as long as you have an actual justification. I don't like to suffer fools, but I don't generally tell you when you're a fool. If I really dislike you or I'm bored of you, I would hate on you, but I might do some ignoring. Hey, everybody has faults. I try to be nice most of the time, and have a hard time being genuinely cruel. I'm rather oblivious sometimes: looking back, I got bullied quite a bit, but I never noticed. I like swearing, but I occasionally refrain myself from doing so online because it is a social taboo in many places. Personally, I find swearing marvelous; it lets you get rid of tension and angry with words not violence. I think the F word is very amazing in it's versatility. The words I do dislike are derogatory words towards a certain type of people. I don't mind as much however if the word's meaning has changed over time.

I love to present in front of crowds, but I also like to berate myself which results in bouts of low self-esteem. I don't know, I think everyone suffers from a bit of low self-esteem with the exception of egomaniacs such as Hitler. I want to travel the world. I want to do so much with my life. I get distracted from homework way too easily. I have many regrets already. Try to guess my age, come on, it'll be fun (don't look on my profile though, that's cheating!) I play piano really well, and I like to practice drawing. So yea, that's me. I guess. An introduction if you will. Talk to me; I'm much more approachable than you think.

Intro || My Quests || Rules || Donators, Tippers, Black List || Links || Reserved || Open

Lavish Reveler

9,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Current Quest

Rose Quest
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Estimated cost: 7 293 637 gold
Assets*: 1.7mill (Sept 28, 2013)
Gold Collected: 1.6mill (Sept 28, 2013)
Items:
    White Medical Shoes
    Winter Rose
    Scarlet Rose
    Rosamund's Revenge
    Rosamund's Redemption
    Sainte Ciel: Agape
    Sainte Ciel: Eros
    Sainte Ciel: Storge

Notes: This is more of a collection quest than a dream avi quest. It is also by no means a complete rose quest, as this is just my acknowledgement of all the beautiful stories and roses we have on Gaia. I adore roses because I think they're so beautiful: they can be energetic, sensual, and even innocent and I like how Gaia has items that reflect all of these aspects especially the Sainte Ciel line.

*Assets include items that I'm vending as well as my current gold amount. Thus, the assets might fluctuate a bit depending on the market price. Vending is always difficult to predict. I tend to lower my estimates a bit though.

Past Quest

Snow Quest
Estimated cost: 1 601 156 gold
Items:
    Hermes' Moon
    Silver Elven Crystal Necklace
    Powder Blue Sweet Lace Headband
    Powder Blue Sweet Lace Mary-Janes
    Sky Blue Tavern Wench's Skirt
    Snow Feather
    Let It Snow
    Fallen Wish

Notes: My first quest. Ah the memories. Of course it is much easier than my current quest, but it is beautiful nonetheless. I was enchanted by the pale blue and snow of Gaia's items. It was lovely.

Future Quest

Snow Quest v2
Estimated cost: 8 048 379 gold
Items:
    Silver Elven Crystal Necklace
    Powder Blue Sweet Lace Headband
    Powder Blue Sweet Lace Mary-Janes
    Sky Blue Tavern Wench's Skirt
    Snow Feather
    Let It Snow
    Fallen Wish
    Mercury's Moon
    Dew Drop

Notes: This is a re-visitation of my first quest. At that time, I was a just a newbie, and I was too scared to go for something that costed too much. If I had to do it again, I would have gone for this. Mercury's Moon is so beautiful.

Intro || My Quests || Rules || Donators, Tippers, Black List || Links || Reserved || Open

Lavish Reveler

9,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

1. Follow the Gaia TOS at all times.
2. Do not flame me or anyone who is here at this thread.
3. No fighting, take your drama elsewhere.
4. No spamming, trolling, or advertising without my explicit consent.
5. Be polite, if you can't say it to your mother, don't say it at all.
6. Don't quote anything on the first page.

Failure to follow any of these rules will result in 2 warnings. If there are problems after those 2 warnings, you will be black listed and ignored by me hereby banning you from this thread.

If you have any problems with these rules, post them and I MAY reconsider.

Lavish Reveler

9,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Donators Thank you very, very much!
      gaia_angelleft Azamonde: 250 000 gold (I almost had a heart attack, thank you oh so very much!)
      gaia_angelleft Mr. Grab Bags Charity: 100 000 gold (Your game was very fun, thank you!)
      gaia_angelleft Anti-Apathy Charity: 50 000 gold (Thank you so much for reading and enjoying my application!)
      gaia_angelleft The Gaia Wish Foundation: 550 000 gold (Thank you so much for choosing me as the May 2013 Gold
          Star Recipient!)
      gaia_angelleft The Crimson Cloak: 103 000 gold (Thank you, you are too kind!)
      gaia_angelleft ^Jesus^: 500 000 gold (Thank you so much! You're such a generous person for both this and the
          giveaway.)
      gaia_angelleft Kiku_T: Rosamund's Revenge 2nd Gen, Enchanted Golden Trunk (Thank you so much! I can't believe that playing your tank
          would allow me something like this.)
      gaia_angelleft Life In March: Lunar Sash, Angelbow, Pearls, Milk Quartz Headbandx3 (Thank you! I did even spot
          your charity, but it was so lovely to find a trade request all of a sudden!!)
      gaia_angelleft Zhai Kiada: Rosamud's Redemption (Aw Christmas in June :3 I like it! You're amazing <3)

gaia_angelleft Zhai Kiada: 50 000 gold (Have I mentioned how much I adore you?)

Donors receive a personalized thank you gift:
    Includes:
      Picture (often not taken by me, but I will most likely cite the source)
      Handwritten Signature
      Poem (Most likely a haiku, but could be longer depending on my muse. If you would like a specific type of poetry, feel free to tell me.)

SAMPLE (obviously, this one is not personalized xp )
    User Image

Tippers Every bit helps!
      Azamonde x9
      -Kokoro-Xr x1
      Masked Candelabra x1
      Fap Happy Ice Cream Cake x1
      LadyBunny x1
      Zhai Kiada x5
      riko_naoki x1
      II Fairy water II x1
      Kiku_T x 1

Black List
None yet, lets keep it this way.

Lavish Reveler

9,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Links In

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/reach-for-the-northern-lights-a-quest-free-poetry/t.85512921/][img]http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z203/annarolls/Gaia/NorthernLightsSmall.jpg[/img]/b]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/reach-for-the-northern-lights-a-quest-free-poetry/t.85512921/][img]http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z203/annarolls/Gaia/NorthernLightsBanner2Blue.gif[/img][/url]

Links Out* Check out these wonderful threads.

User Image User Image User Image

Kiku_T Glow Thread User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Quick Reply

*If you wish to be affiliated with me, just pm me with your banner and I will put it up. We'll do an exchange of banners. You can choose whichever one you like from here.

Lavish Reveler

9,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200

Lavish Reveler

9,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200

Lavish Reveler

9,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
Yay! I'm done! Whoo that took a while redface

Lavish Reveler

9,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
Azamonde
Looking really good indeed biggrin

Aw thank you, it took me around 2 hours because I had to keep quoting other people's first pages to see how to do it (I'm not very good at these things)

Lavish Reveler

9,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
Azamonde
I am meant to be tipping you XD lol

Haha, I'm very free with tips, I think I gave away around 5k of tips at Easter sweatdrop Bad for my quest, I know, but it was worth it!

Lavish Reveler

9,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
Azamonde
Sakura-nya

Aww it looks fantasic smile I shall be your first donation then lol biggrin

Thank you! heart

Lavish Reveler

9,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200