Welcome to Gaia! ::

Riisa Rose's Princess

Sugary Bunny

KuroKageHane
~ ~ ~ ~
Yeah, exactly!!! *flails wildly* I prefer simply brewed coffee with milk and sugar. Instant is good for for the taste and when you don't have enough time for brewing coffee but you are very right. The caffeine isn't the same at all!

Benevolent Admirer

Rinioa
~ ~ ~ ~
Yeah, exactly!!! *flails wildly* I prefer simply brewed coffee with milk and sugar. Instant is good for for the taste and when you don't have enough time for brewing coffee but you are very right. The caffeine isn't the same at all!
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
xxx

Yup. That's usually what my mom has in the mornings. Also because it's not as strong too.
I'm not sure what I prefer, but all I know is that coffee from McDonalds is icky. :x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ㄨㄨ I`m a monster, that means I`m misunderstood。 ㄨㄨ

Riisa Rose's Princess

Sugary Bunny

KuroKageHane

~ ~ ~ ~
Awwwwwww!!!!!! Hehehe. I actually enjoy the coffee from McDonald's. :3 Of course, we all have different likes!

Benevolent Admirer

Rinioa

~ ~ ~ ~
Awwwwwww!!!!!! Hehehe. I actually enjoy the coffee from McDonald's. :3 Of course, we all have different likes!
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
xxx

Really? I've only tried the caramel frappe from McDonalds and it always makes me go
to the bathroom. I'm not sure why, but it doesn't even mater if it's just a bit of it either. > <;
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Riisa Rose's Princess

Sugary Bunny

KuroKageHane
~ ~ ~ ~
Awwwwwww!!!!! Coffee can really have that effect on people! Sometimes it's good if you're feeling all backed up, a cup of coffee and boom you are running to the toilet! Hehe. It could be any of the ingredients that they use. Their type of milk, or even the flavours that get you! I get like that if I have like a homemade espresso with just frothed milk.

King Kazme's Princess

Timid Kitten

17,375 Points
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Rinioa
-Lunar Ice goddess-

its ok &3 you're still not thinking about sending me any presents in rl are you? &.&
~ ~ ~ ~
Maaaayyybe. Why? wink

cause I still dont have money to send your miku thingy T-T

King Kazme's Princess

Timid Kitten

17,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
KuroKageHane
-Lunar Ice goddess-

^^ i llooovvveeeee yoouuuuu <3 and you know you are mommas universe, right?
xxx

I love you more than you dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo <3
You know that you're my universe too, right? <3333

-cuddles- I know <3 you are so special! ^^ <3 <3 <3 <3

Benevolent Admirer

-Lunar Ice goddess-

xxx

You are too y'know? <33333
And I forgot to mention that I really like your avi Momma! <3
How has life been so far?

Benevolent Admirer

Rinioa
~ ~ ~ ~
Awwwwwww!!!!! Coffee can really have that effect on people! Sometimes it's good if you're feeling all backed up, a cup of coffee and boom you are running to the toilet! Hehe. It could be any of the ingredients that they use. Their type of milk, or even the flavours that get you! I get like that if I have like a homemade espresso with just frothed milk.
xxx

And here I thought I was the only one experiencing it because no one else does in my family. crying
Well, when I need to use the bathroom, it not needing to pee, it's actually the other thing. ^///^;;;;
Perhaps! I just know that I'm not ordering any of their coffee even if I need it! xDD

King Kazme's Princess

Timid Kitten

17,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
KuroKageHane
-Lunar Ice goddess-

xxx

You are too y'know? <33333
And I forgot to mention that I really like your avi Momma! <3
How has life been so far?

tbh momma has been really depressed. :c
since I left Missouri, Ive been crying for the past 2/3 days. :c I miss my bf so much.. crying
-sighs and curls up- And thank you baby girl <3 are you gonna use the wings momma gave you? wink

Riisa Rose's Princess

Sugary Bunny

-Lunar Ice goddess-

cause I still dont have money to send your miku thingy T-T
~ ~ ~ ~
So? My birthday isn't until next month anyway. *wiggle*

Riisa Rose's Princess

Sugary Bunny

KuroKageHane
~ ~ ~ ~
LOL!!!!!!!! *snorts*

Benevolent Admirer

-Lunar Ice goddess-

since I left Missouri, Ive been crying for the past 2/3 days. :c I miss my bf so much.. crying
-sighs and curls up- And thank you baby girl <3 are you gonna use the wings momma gave you? wink
xxx

Well that's not good. :c
In time you'll see him again. That guy better visit you too. emotion_donotwant
Text him, call him, something! I mean, it's normal to feel sad to not see him.
He'll be always there in spirit! . . . and on your phone of course.
You're welcome! <3
Lol, soon enough. You made it just in time for a Dark Pit avi I was making!

Benevolent Admirer

Rinioa
~ ~ ~ ~
LOL!!!!!!!! *snorts*
xxx

Yeah, it's not the good kind either. LOL

King Kazme's Princess

Timid Kitten

17,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
KuroKageHane
-Lunar Ice goddess-

xxx

Well that's not good. :c
In time you'll see him again. That guy better visit you too. emotion_donotwant
Text him, call him, something! I mean, it's normal to feel sad to not see him.
He'll be always there in spirit! . . . and on your phone of course.
You're welcome! <3
Lol, soon enough. You made it just in time for a Dark Pit avi I was making!

well it looks great baby! <3 And he doesnt have a phone or anything,, And I DO NOT EVER want him to visit fresno.. not EVR. I honestly would never wish that on my worst enemy. :c
-snuggles-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces