Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Conversationalist

SubaruSayuri
pandaluver916

all that time I spend with you on the GTPAY thread and you would have thought I'd have already paid your thread a visit. Oops! Well I fixed that razz
Haha Honestly I got so wrapped up in the gifting thread I forgot about my own quests >.<

Its so hard to find time to quest for myself now b/c I enjoy the gifting thread so much!!! Such the problem! I still want my wishlist items butttttt I love gifting in the thread >.< So much problems lmao

Thanks for coming by dear <3

Firebreathing Vampire

pandaluver916
SubaruSayuri
pandaluver916

all that time I spend with you on the GTPAY thread and you would have thought I'd have already paid your thread a visit. Oops! Well I fixed that razz
Haha Honestly I got so wrapped up in the gifting thread I forgot about my own quests >.<

Its so hard to find time to quest for myself now b/c I enjoy the gifting thread so much!!! Such the problem! I still want my wishlist items butttttt I love gifting in the thread >.< So much problems lmao

You're welcome!! I'd be more than happy to help you bump this thread if you'd like as well ^_^

Shy Conversationalist

SubaruSayuri
pandaluver916
SubaruSayuri
pandaluver916

You're welcome!! I'd be more than happy to help you bump this thread if you'd like as well ^_^
Awe I don't want to steal you from the gifting thread! But since it is quiet over there we can just chat over here for a lil =) So it is bumping but also chatting <3<3<3

Thank you for the beautiful gift!

Shy Conversationalist

SubaruSayuri
lets talk in my thread so we can bump it as well and we are not obligated to gift =)

So are you feeling good now after eating?

Firebreathing Vampire

pandaluver916
SubaruSayuri
lets talk in my thread so we can bump it as well and we are not obligated to gift =)

Mhhm. I think I just needed some more water really. I had a pretty bad hang over from last night so it makes sense. Thank you for the gift!! I love the HoC items smile I updated my avi but I think the other legs may have been more fitting.

What did you end up having for dinner?

Shy Conversationalist

SubaruSayuri
pandaluver916
SubaruSayuri

Mhhm. I think I just needed some more water really. I had a pretty bad hang over from last night so it makes sense. Thank you for the gift!! I love the HoC items smile I updated my avi but I think the other legs may have been more fitting.

OHhh I am happy that you liked the item <3<3<3

How much did you drink last night haha! I hate hangovers it is the worst feeling!

I had left over chicken and mash potatos! Haha I grabbed an extra plate of food from the potluck so I did not have to cook >.< I am bad =(

What did you have for dinner?

Firebreathing Vampire

pandaluver916
SubaruSayuri
pandaluver916
SubaruSayuri

OHhh I am happy that you liked the item <3<3<3

How much did you drink last night haha! I hate hangovers it is the worst feeling!

I had left over chicken and mash potatos! Haha I grabbed an extra plate of food from the potluck so I did not have to cook >.< I am bad =(

What did you have for dinner?

I only had about 4 drinks but I'm on some medications that I'm TECHNICALLY not supposed to be drinking with, so it just basically makes me get drunk faster LOL.

Haha you're horrible! Not really. I would have done the same thing. I literally would have been asking people like, "do you think you're going to have extras of this? Are you? Okay. I'm taking some with me then..." lmao.

I'm SO BAD at eating meals. I eat like, once a day >.< But I'm usually not up until noon or later so that has a lot to do with it. I had burgers at my parents and then some snack foods just a bit ago. I had a v8, some cottage cheese, and two things of strawberry jello and some tomatoes. I don't eat very healthy lol.

I'm probably actually going to head to bed soon though, I'm still pretty worn out and would like to actually try and be up before 2pm tomorrow lol. I could stay up all night/morning talking to you though <3

Shy Conversationalist

SubaruSayuri

I only had about 4 drinks but I'm on some medications that I'm TECHNICALLY not supposed to be drinking with, so it just basically makes me get drunk faster LOL.

Haha you're horrible! Not really. I would have done the same thing. I literally would have been asking people like, "do you think you're going to have extras of this? Are you? Okay. I'm taking some with me then..." lmao.

I'm SO BAD at eating meals. I eat like, once a day >.< But I'm usually not up until noon or later so that has a lot to do with it. I had burgers at my parents and then some snack foods just a bit ago. I had a v8, some cottage cheese, and two things of strawberry jello and some tomatoes. I don't eat very healthy lol.

I'm probably actually going to head to bed soon though, I'm still pretty worn out and would like to actually try and be up before 2pm tomorrow lol. I could stay up all night/morning talking to you though <3
Awe what medications are you on if you don't mind me asking?

Haha everyone was basically done eating and I saw tons of food left over. I mean people saw me take it so it wasn't a secret haha. I just felt like I was being gluttonous >.< But I was just too lazy to cook dinner >.<

Awe you should eat a balanced meal! Tell that hubby of yours to cook you something yummy =) I try to eat a balance meal but it does not always work out that way >.<

I am such a nightowl that I stay up till like 2 or 3am pacific standard time haha. I have always have trouble falling asleep >.< If you are tired dear please get some rest and feel better =) I am enjoying our conversations quite a lot but I also want you to be well rested and healthy <3<3<3

Firebreathing Vampire

pandaluver916
SubaruSayuri

Haha everyone was basically done eating and I saw tons of food left over. I mean people saw me take it so it wasn't a secret haha. I just felt like I was being gluttonous >.< But I was just too lazy to cook dinner >.<

Awe you should eat a balanced meal! Tell that hubby of yours to cook you something yummy =) I try to eat a balance meal but it does not always work out that way >.<

I am such a nightowl that I stay up till like 2 or 3am pacific standard time haha. I have always have trouble falling asleep >.< If you are tired dear please get some rest and feel better =) I am enjoying our conversations quite a lot but I also want you to be well rested and healthy <3<3<3

I'll pm you about it when I wake up tomorrow.

We take turns cooking and doing chores and all that. Since the weather's been nice I've been doing a lot of grilling though which has been nice. With his work schedule and my sleeps schedule it's just hard sometimes to find a time to eat a meal together so we usually just throw something in the microwave whenever one of us is hungry.

I'm a vampire too :3. I try not to stay up past 3am CST (which is the time here right now), but a lot of the time I end up staying up until 5am. There were times when I used to play League of Legends religiously with some online friends that I would start playing at like, 5pm and I wouldn't log off until 8 or 9am. It was crazy. Not having a job will do that to a person though if they're wired the right way. Gah >.< I need to look for a new job lol.

Anyways, have a good night love. I'll PM you when I wake up heart heart heart

Shy Conversationalist

SubaruSayuri
pandaluver916
SubaruSayuri

I'll pm you about it when I wake up tomorrow.

We take turns cooking and doing chores and all that. Since the weather's been nice I've been doing a lot of grilling though which has been nice. With his work schedule and my sleeps schedule it's just hard sometimes to find a time to eat a meal together so we usually just throw something in the microwave whenever one of us is hungry.

I'm a vampire too :3. I try not to stay up past 3am CST (which is the time here right now), but a lot of the time I end up staying up until 5am. There were times when I used to play League of Legends religiously with some online friends that I would start playing at like, 5pm and I wouldn't log off until 8 or 9am. It was crazy. Not having a job will do that to a person though if they're wired the right way. Gah >.< I need to look for a new job lol.

Anyways, have a good night love. I'll PM you when I wake up heart heart heart
okay dear! I have work tomorrow but I should be on my phone and i should respond to you pretty easily! PM me when you get the chance tomorrow we can chat more!

Good night dear <3 and sweet dreams <3

Shy Conversationalist

I updated my thank you list to all the people who have helped me <3<3<3

Tiny Monster

20,225 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
bump and good luck dear! <3 whee

Shy Conversationalist

ogyg1a
thank you very much! did you get a gift from the gifting thread dear?

Tiny Monster

20,225 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
pandaluver916
ogyg1a

Yep I did! 3nodding
thanks for checking :]

Shy Conversationalist

ogyg1a
pandaluver916
ogyg1a

Yep I did! 3nodding
thanks for checking :]
np dear! There was a lil confusion so I didn't want you to get lost in the shuffle <3 Thanks for giving my thread some love <3<3<3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff