Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Conversationalist

Hello everyone. I joined gaia quite a while ago. Due to craziness in life I took three years away from gaia. However I came back because it was the one place that made me happy and relieved my stress.

Upon coming back I saw that things have really skyrocketed. I have worked for the last month or so trying to buy things that I have liked since coming back. However, I can see that I am in over my heads in some items.

So I am coming back and asking for help. Anything that you can donate towards my help will be greatly appreciated. If you can't donate anything just stay on talk to me so I won't be too lonely haha <3 Thanks for reading this everyone!!!

Shy Conversationalist

On this page I will put names of those who have given to me

BIG THANKS TO:
Lust Intertwined
sapphyredragon
Ykie
SubaruSayuri
Elyndira
I Want To Be Your Canary
LadyMorrigan0214
Torhu-chan
Unscripted Destiny
Farrah Belle
Koda Crest
Articunbro
fade out far
Her Imperiale Majeste

Tons of ANON (love you guys <3)

Shy Conversationalist

come one come all =)

Shy Conversationalist

Shy Conversationalist

its quiet in here =(

Shy Conversationalist

big hero 6 made me cry >.<

Shy Conversationalist

does anyone know how to put my questing link into my signature?

Hopeless Completionist

Hello. Popping in to wish you the best of luck on your quest!

(( Big Hero 6, I believe it made me cry as well. I'm quite weepy these days... ^^ ))

To link your thread in your sig, simply copy the url and insert it between the tags created by the URL button on the edit your signature page--- located under My Gaia > Account Settings > Signature, I think. It's in the drop-down menu beside the little gear/cog icon if you're already on your My Gaia page.
Hope that helps. ^^

Shy Conversationalist

Torhu-chan
Hello. Popping in to wish you the best of luck on your quest!

(( Big Hero 6, I believe it made me cry as well. I'm quite weepy these days... ^^ ))

To link your thread in your sig, simply copy the url and insert it between the tags created by the URL button on the edit your signature page--- located under My Gaia > Account Preferences > Signature, I think. Hope that helps. ^^

It made me super cry >.< But it was such a great movie!!! One of the best in awhile

Thank you for your help in the signature thing <3

Hopeless Completionist

pandaluver916
It made me super cry >.< But it was such a great movie!!! One of the best in awhile

Lots of feels and great expressions for the characters' faces. ^^
Welcome, welcome. Feel free to ask for any further clarification. If I'm on, I'll try to help. :]

Shy Conversationalist

Torhu-chan
pandaluver916

Lots of feels and great expressions for the characters' faces. ^^
Welcome, welcome. Feel free to ask for any further clarification. If I'm on, I'll try to help. :]
btw what url do you copy? I am still a little confuse sorry >.<

Hopeless Completionist

pandaluver916
No need to apologize. ^^ It's fine, fine.

Umm, unless you want to link to a specific post in your thread, this should work---
What I do is click the title of your thread of your thread to make sure it redirects to the first page/first post. Then copy (right click and select 'copy') all the characters in address bar. Go to the Signature editing page, click 'URL' from the buttons up top and paste your entire URL between the tags that appear [ url ][ /url ] (sans spaces).
It'll prompt you to name the link-- anything works, though Quest Thread or something along those lines is helpful to others.

Hopeless Completionist

pandaluver916
Sorry, this might help.

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/questing-for-my-wishlist-items/t.96132843]Quest Thread[/url]
but feel free to change the words (Quest Thread) after the address but before the closing tag [ /url ] to your liking. :]

Shy Conversationalist

Torhu-chan
pandaluver916
Sorry, this might help.

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/questing-for-my-wishlist-items/t.96132843]Quest Thread[/url]
but feel free to change the words (Quest Thread) after the address but before the closing tag [ /url ] to your liking. :]
ok I changed it hopefully it worked =)

Hopeless Completionist

pandaluver916
ok I changed it hopefully it worked =)
Seemed to take me to the right spot. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items