Welcome to Gaia! ::

Karsuki's Wife

Master Conventioneer

37,575 Points
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
  • Conventioneer 300
          〉〉〉 W E L C O M E !

Hi! Welcome to my quest thread!
                This isn't my first quest thread. The last one I had was for Mini Angel Wings, but that was years before this crazy inflation hit.
                By some literal stroke of luck, Karsuki and I were able to win an - Angelic Halo to complete this crazy quest!
                We're not by any means done questing. The alchemy quest alone is going to take a while. Our progess will be tracked here.
                I want to thank everyone who's been around for a while and keeping us company.

Currently in high demand: Heart Charms, Caches, and Game Items!!!

If you could leave us a <3, that would be greatly appreciated.

Nav⇡gation

Welcome / Sorano's Quest / Karsuki's Quest / Donators / Formulas For Sale / Announcements / Contests / Meet Us / Awesome People / Affiliates

Karsuki's Wife

Master Conventioneer

37,575 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
          〉〉〉 SORANO´S QUEST !

Since the recent events with GoFusion and the addition of RIGs, Karsuki and I have decided to continue to fuse "Twitching Tidbits" until we obtain Orange and White Wolf Ears, and Red and White Wolf Ears. These items have jumped up to an insane price and found it might be easier this way, as well as a way to earn the achievements in GoFusion.

xxxxxUser Image = User Image

xxxxxUser Image 55/200 Heart Charms

Failed Attempts so far:
                User Imagex User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

Current Gold Quest Item:

xxxxxUser Image

xxxxx50 bil/ N/A
                Karsuki and I are looking for this item.
                We'll happily pay a finders fee for a reasonably priced one!

Items currently on hold:
                xxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image
                xxUser Image xxUser ImagexxUser Image

I also took a long Hiatus from Gaia and missed A LOT of MCs that would have liked back then.
                I'm going to list those here too. It's more for a personal reference.

xxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image
                xxUser ImagexxUser Imagexx User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image
                xxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image
                xxUser ImagexxUser Imagexx

Finally, always questing a few of these to finish up Wing Mastery:
                (Any color will help since I have 2 quests to finish up.)

xxUser Image

Past Quests/Items
                xxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image
                xxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

Nav⇡gation

Welcome / Sorano's Quest / Karsuki's Quest / Donators / Formulas For Sale / Announcements / Contests / Meet Us / Awesome People / Affiliates

Soranoo's Problem

Dedicated Collector

36,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Winged 100
          〉〉〉 KARSUKI´S QUEST !

I'm working on finishing my Fallen Quest Inizio. I'm in need of the following to complete it:
                xxxxxUser Image 0/10

Items I'd like to someday own are listed below:
                xxUser Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image User Image
                I've been collecting butterflies since '06. None of them will ever be sold, squished into ink, or used as components in alchemy.

Nav⇡gation

Karsuki's Wife

Master Conventioneer

37,575 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
          〉〉〉 DONATORS !

Thank you !

O n l y O n e 2 1 - x2 Philosopher's Cache Bundle (500 Pack) + 3x 1000 Pack
                LeV Oblivion - Perky Melody + Various caches + A lot of game items+ Alchemist case components + Butterflies
                Draconic Oni - 8x Caches, Nocturne Forest Fawns, & game item
                Aytrix - 1000 Caches + Various game items
                HisNekoNeko - Shadow Fencer
                Anon: Kingdom Hearts Ninja - Sunset Spirit and Milk the Cat
                Shiblets - 12x Caches
                Anon - 1900 Caches O.O

Nav⇡gation

Soranoo's Problem

Dedicated Collector

36,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Winged 100
          〉〉〉 FORMULAS FOR SALE !

Thanks to a very generous donation from Lilith the Firehawk, we were able to obtain all the formulas to complete the achievement Wing Mastery. Now we're trying to pay the kindness forward and help other questers.

It's becoming increasingly harder with the current marketplace inflation, but when possible, we're buying any inizio formulas for around 50 - 65 billion. We hold on to them until we find a serious quester who might not be able to afford it otherwise and re-sell it to them at that price. We're not looking to gain a profit from doing this.

Please understand that you cannot come in here and simply ask to buy them for this price. Talk to us first. Let us get to know you and your quest, and then we might be willing to make a deal with you. This is simply to assure that we don't end up selling to a vender.

❝ Currently, we have Devilish Quest Inizio, Celestial Quest Inizio up for sale. ❞
                User Image User Image

We're also crafting Alchemist Cases to help with this goal. We collect all of the game items ourselves so it takes quite a bit of time to craft. We're always in need of the following game items:
                xxxxxUser Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
                xxxxxUser Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
                But any unwanted game items will help us!

Listed in the following spoiler are people we've been able to help so far.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ⇠ Sold her an Angelic Quest Inizio for 58 bil.
                Larka's Quest for Wing Mastery ⇠ Sold a Devilish Quest Inizio to Larkadroid at 70 bil.
                ~Quest to earn my Wings~ ⇠ Traded a Demonic Quest Inizio to -x-Jasmine_Dragon-x- for a Fallen Gatekeeper.

Nav⇡gation

Karsuki's Wife

Master Conventioneer

37,575 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
          〉〉〉 ANNOUNCEMENTS !

8/01 - Decided to try GOFusion and failing.
                7/27 - Won an Angelic Halo from a Raffle hosted by B R A I N and Florous!!!
                7/15 - Added more Contests and people to our Awesome People post.
                7/14 - Sold a Devilish quest to a Backwing quester!
                7/8 - Created & Opened ^^

Nav⇡gation

Soranoo's Problem

Dedicated Collector

36,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Winged 100
          〉〉〉 CONTESTS !

Dice Roll
                Roll 6 6-sided dice and land on 6 or 36 to win a Coco Kitty!
                Land on 7 or 35 to win a 1 billion gold shopping spree at Loyal's Bazaar!
                Land on 8 or 34 to win 500 mil!

RNG
                Random Number Generator #1-1000, get the number 12 and win Inari Beads 13th Gen!

Bump Contest
                50 Bumps = 5 mil
                100 Bumps = Random Pair of Mini Angelic/Nitemare Wings from Loyal's Bazaar
                250 Bumps = 50 mil
                500 Bumps = 200 mil
                1000 Bumps = Thank You Letter Feb 2008

Note:** Bumps are not continuous. You may cash in for one prize and then have to restart your bumps from 0.
                There is only one Thank You Letter Feb 2008 up for grabs. Then the prize will change.

Nav⇡gation

Karsuki's Wife

Master Conventioneer

37,575 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
          〉〉〉 MEET US !

We've been around Gaia since '05.
                (Updating this later when we get time. Ask question though. We love to talk)

Nav⇡gation

Karsuki's Wife

Master Conventioneer

37,575 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
          〉〉〉 AWESOME PEOPLE !

Lilith the Firehawk
                We never would've achieved all of this without you. Thank you for literally being the kindest person we know. You've inspired us to pass the generosity on. <3

O n l y O n e 2 1
                For being the first person to stop by in our board and being super generous to us by donating a few thousand caches, as well as helping us obtain demonflies!

LeV Oblivion
                For always keeping us company and saving us a ton of time by helping to open components from caches, as well as donating plenty to us! It's fun to have you stick around to talk to. :3

Nav⇡gation

Soranoo's Problem

Dedicated Collector

36,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Winged 100
          〉〉〉 AFFILIATES !

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://tinyurl.com/kbqte2c][img]http://tinyurl.com/klg2ola[/img][/url]

Thank you to O n l y O n e 2 1 for creating our banner! ^^

Nav⇡gation

Karsuki's Wife

Master Conventioneer

37,575 Points
  • Conventioneer 300

Karsuki's Wife

Master Conventioneer

37,575 Points
  • Conventioneer 300

Karsuki's Wife

Master Conventioneer

37,575 Points
  • Conventioneer 300

Soranoo's Problem

Dedicated Collector

36,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Winged 100
Reserved --- Who knows what I'll do with it later...

Soranoo's Problem

Dedicated Collector

36,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Winged 100
Reserved --- Who knows what I'll do with it later...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff