RNG or Dice roll contest 0.3125 31.2% [ 70 ]
Other (post your idea) 0.12053571428571 12.1% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 224 ]

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

KooHoo-P
I know exactly what you mean.
><
I've seen some great people leave this site and it hurts. Like I was telling CB earlier, it feels the same as losing a friend in real life. My internet friends, to me, are just like any other friend I've ever made in my life and I hate to see them go.

WATCH PONIES!
I plan on re-watching the first and second season.

Doctor CB
Nope. I thought you would tell him.
;D

I just gave away my last 500K. emotion_awesome
///Dances around.

And I agree Joseph. I've been on this site long enough to see it all. I've had close friends leave, I've had an even closer friend die, and I've felt alone more times than I can count.

The way I look at it is that life does continue outside this site, and even if someone isn't here posting and laughing doesn't mean they haven't lived on in us and inspired us. I can honestly say I wouldn't be nearly the man I am today without every one of the relationships I've had on this site. For those relationships to end, I am sad, but I also realize that it's the cycle of things.
I hope that when I decide to leave, I impress my beliefs and morals onto a younger Gaian, who will do the same.

Also. Renia agreed to co-run the charity with me.

and if it turns out you're more willing to just pass on your items, we were planning on dedicating it to you and the others we met here. 3nodding
i totally just creeped on the whole page...
due to the fact that i was stalking Renia.

Hi Renia redface

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
HisGayLover
i totally just creeped on the whole page...
due to the fact that i was stalking Renia.

Hi Renia redface

<333333
I has pants for you, if you still want them.

Everyone left me? :O

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
Doctor CB
Everyone left me? :O

I'm still here!
Just tektekin' away at the same time.
xD

Renia goes RAWR
Oh good. ^^

Lonely Soldier

17,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Doctor CB
I just gave away my last 500K. emotion_awesome
///Dances around.

And I agree Joseph. I've been on this site long enough to see it all. I've had close friends leave, I've had an even closer friend die, and I've felt alone more times than I can count.

The way I look at it is that life does continue outside this site, and even if someone isn't here posting and laughing doesn't mean they haven't lived on in us and inspired us. I can honestly say I wouldn't be nearly the man I am today without every one of the relationships I've had on this site. For those relationships to end, I am sad, but I also realize that it's the cycle of things.
I hope that when I decide to leave, I impress my beliefs and morals onto a younger Gaian, who will do the same.

Also. Renia agreed to co-run the charity with me.

and if it turns out you're more willing to just pass on your items, we were planning on dedicating it to you and the others we met here. 3nodding

Hot damn dude, that paragraph you wrote was pretty heart-felt. Well done. I agree it's natural, and the best thing we can do is fulfill our ambitions while we're here, and do our best to pass on our ideas and just hope for the best of the next generation. Thanks for shining light on that for me, I should learn to be less pessimistic.

Wow, you two running a charity would be awesome.

I'm kinda thinking of passing on my wealth to somebody who I know will run a charity better than I. But I'm afraid of quitting too soon without giving myself one last chance to bring back an old friend. FoF gave me her e-mail, and I'll try contacting Lily again. I just want to prolong my efforts before I cut myself too short. I guess even if I don't quit, passing my wealth to you guys would the better thing to do.
KooHoo-P
No, bro.
It's totally understandable to be sad about people leaving.

From what F.o.F said to me, she really wasn't planning on returning. I spoke with her today.
If you have her e-mail you can still keep in contact with her, though. So your relationship has actually grown to a more trusting level. Whether or not you quit and stay gone, or quit and return doesn't matter. If you were to pass on your account to our Charity, I'm confident that both of us would be happy enough to see you back that we would fully refund everything you gave us.

I don't really know what else to say. I'm just trying to make this an easy decision for you, because making this call is hard enough as is.
I was there... I know.
Poof Poof Poof.
Away er'one goes again.

Ruthless Kitten

----------♕----------
/stalk stalk stalk.
emotion_dowant

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50

I'm probably gonna poof to bed now.
Dx
I stayed up way too late last night.

Goodnight KooHoo, CB, anyone else that may be around.
<3

Renia goes RAWR
Night dear.

Lostikins's Partner In Crime

Snarky Ladykiller

Why does everyone go to sleep now?!?!? AND KOOHOO-P don't you dare quit!!! How else am I gonna stalk your YouTube channel and still talk with you?!? emotion_donotwant
And this thread is a second home to me on Gaia.... emotion_8c so stay xD
@CB: that was one heck of a paragraph.... I have a feeling I know which friend of yours has passed on... Either way rest in peace fellow Gaian. I have made so many friends on this thread... Even a person who is basically the brother I never had... Friends come and go, but the memories are what's important. I never want to remember someone as the person who is gone or as the person who is no longer a good friend to me. I just want to remember the times we had together, the chats we had, what we talked about, what brought us together, what happened in THOSE moments. As long as those memories continue on in MY mind, the. I can always go back to the time when I was friends wih someone else, even if that someone isn't with me anymore. It's kinda why I never want to go to a funeral. I don't want my last memories of someone to be mourning and the color white (Asian culture, white, yellow = death) I just want the happy moments...

Gah sorry for the sudden speech... Was NOT expecting that actually... But seriously so many of my close friends from before barely see me now.... But we'll always kinda know that we were once close through memories that we have of each other...

Ok. No more of me lecturing.... I might stalk the thread a bit, but the. I have to go to sleep.... >_>

Lostikins's Partner In Crime

Snarky Ladykiller

Piano exam DONE! Hopefully I passed...I won't get the results for at least another month!!!
User Image User Image User Image scream gonk sweatdrop
That was basically my mood right now xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas