Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you watch/read One Piece, who's your favorite Straw Hat?

Monkey D. Luffy 0.47619047619048 47.6% [ 10 ]
Roronoa Zoro 0.095238095238095 9.5% [ 2 ]
Catburglar Nami 0.047619047619048 4.8% [ 1 ]
Sogeking Usopp 0.047619047619048 4.8% [ 1 ]
Black Leg Sanji 0.095238095238095 9.5% [ 2 ]
Tony Tony Chopper 0.095238095238095 9.5% [ 2 ]
Nico Robin 0.095238095238095 9.5% [ 2 ]
Cyborg Franky 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Humming Brook 0.047619047619048 4.8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 21 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 >

derydovely
Lady Kariel
derydovely
Lady Kariel
I've gotten enough college immersion. I'm ready to go home! lol
You should ask it's age. Would be pretty cool to know if it's more than a century old.
I guess that's true. Especially since you're much farther away from home than I am. I have the comfort of knowing my house is only an hour's train ride away (and 2 hours if I drive). emotion_facepalm

Oh! Sorry for the uber late reply. I didm't notice you had replied back. I think I just missed it. >.<

Yeah but I get to go home in 10 days which is wonderful!
And that's ok, I tend to miss notifications sometimes especially when I have a whole lot of them.

Awesome~ The 10-day countdown begins, then~ 3nodding
Yeah. I just missed a whole bunch. I haven't really been on too much either, so that doesn't help. >.>

Yep. Same here, I come on for a really short time cause I have final next week :/

Timid Fatcat

Lady Kariel
Yep. Same here, I come on for a really short time cause I have final next week :/
Oooh, good luck!! biggrin I bet you'll feel so relieved once they're over~ I always do. 3nodding
derydovely
Lady Kariel
Oooh, good luck!! biggrin I bet you'll feel so relieved once they're over~ I always do. 3nodding

Definitely. It's just three finals too.

Timid Fatcat

Lady Kariel
derydovely
Lady Kariel

Awesome~ Not too much! I bet you'll destroy them! >D (and here's some more good luck~)

Timid Fatcat

Timid Fatcat

9,675 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
derydovely
Innocent Porcelain Doll
Yep! whee It is, last year I waited til the week before Christmas and that was a huge mistake. emotion_sweatdrop
It does have good memories. heart I love the songs and everything about it. I love having a white Christmas! I hope it does snow as well! heart heart
3nodding Yay rainbows~ Aww, that's so cute! whee I love it when people use old ornaments. It's so sweet!
Fake tree as well. Though we have two of them that we trade every so often. My father wants to get a real tree this year again, but last time we got one it only stood up til a day after Christmas before he threw it away. Usually we keep our tree up until after my sister's birthday which is January 7. biggrin
I love unpacking the ornaments and seeing the homemade ones that me and my sister made when we younger in school. heart
Do you have any that you made before in school that you still use on the tree? biggrin

Yeah, late Xmas shopping is kind of dangerous. xd
Yeah! And Pentatonix has been posting holiday videos, so I've really been starring to get into the holiday spirit (even though it's still kind of early).
We only occasionally buy new ornaments, but we always reuse the old ones. I have made some paper origami hearts and punched string into it before, and we never eat our candy canes, so those always get put on the tree. The collection always gets bigger. :3
Oooh, I would love to have more than one tree. We usually keep the tree up during January, too. :3 Leaving it until only Christmas seems too short a time for me~

It is. xD
Yay! biggrin Haha, I got into the holiday spirit on the 28th of November.
emotion_kirakira Aww how cute! biggrin
Yeah, I have this little one in room and we are going to have a glittery skinny one in the hallway before the bathroom. I have to start decorating the hallway soon. Yay another person! It does seems like too short of a time. whee

Timid Fatcat

Innocent Porcelain Doll
It is. xD
Yeah, I have this little one in room and we are going to have a glittery skinny one in the hallway before the bathroom. I have to start decorating the hallway soon. Yay another person! It does seems like too short of a time. whee
Hahahaha, all the Christmas trees started selling before Thanksgiving, too. It was hard not to get into the holiday spirit early!! xD
Yay~ Decorating is so fun, but kind of hectic! And my mom's puts EVERYTHING she possibly can up. So she even keeps adding things throughout the whole holiday season. Aww, cute little trees~
Yeah, it's weird taking your tree down immediately after Christmas. It should stay up at least until the 1st or 2nd week of January in my opinion~

9,675 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
derydovely
Innocent Porcelain Doll
It is. xD
Hahahaha, all the Christmas trees started selling before Thanksgiving, too. It was hard not to get into the holiday spirit early!! xD
Yay~ Decorating is so fun, but kind of hectic! And my mom's puts EVERYTHING she possibly can up. So she even keeps adding things throughout the whole holiday season. Aww, cute little trees~
Yeah, it's weird taking your tree down immediately after Christmas. It should stay up at least until the 1st or 2nd week of January in my opinion~

Yes, they did. They wanted people thinking of it before Thanksgiving was even done. xD Yep!
It is! biggrin I'm going to try to make homemade ribbons this year for the presents this year. biggrin I love wrapping presents! emotion_kirakira I like the sound of your mom!
Definitely. heart We actually kept our tree up once until the first week of February before. It was the snow making us thinking it was still Christmas time. xD heart

Do you put any decorations outside the house? biggrin

Timid Fatcat

Innocent Porcelain Doll
Yes, they did. They wanted people thinking of it before Thanksgiving was even done. xD Yep!
It is! biggrin I'm going to try to make homemade ribbons this year for the presents this year. biggrin I love wrapping presents! emotion_kirakira I like the sound of your mom!
Definitely. heart We actually kept our tree up once until the first week of February before. It was the snow making us thinking it was still Christmas time. xD heart

Ugh, sometimes I feel bad that Thanksgiving kind of gets overlooked. But honestly, Xmas is just so fun and festive that I can't help but overlook it anyway. sweatdrop
Oh, how cute~ Anyone would love having a homemade personal touch to their present. It's nice~
Hahahaha, my mom's just weird. rofl But it's fun trying to find the new things she just randomly puts up or hangs on the walls. xD
Oh my gosh, I would love a white Christmas this year! Last year, it snowed the day after it. xp

9,675 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
derydovely
Innocent Porcelain Doll

Ugh, sometimes I feel bad that Thanksgiving kind of gets overlooked. But honestly, Xmas is just so fun and festive that I can't help but overlook it anyway. sweatdrop
Oh, how cute~ Anyone would love having a homemade personal touch to their present. It's nice~
Hahahaha, my mom's just weird. rofl But it's fun trying to find the new things she just randomly puts up or hangs on the walls. xD
Oh my gosh, I would love a white Christmas this year! Last year, it snowed the day after it. xp

I feel bad too that it gets overlooked. It goes Halloween To Christmas for some people. Some people just remember Thanksgiving by remembering that Black Friday is after it. emotion_sweatdrop
I sometimes forget about it as well. emotion_sweatdrop

The only reason I remember this year was it's our first Thanksgiving without my grandfather. My father didn't want to cook any turkey this year so my sister and I decided to make some chicken with some sides instead.

whee That's what I thought! I want to make some homemade gifts this year. biggrin

Haha. xD Sounds fun!

It would be nice to have white Christmas this year. biggrin I can't remember last year if it snowed or not. emotion_sweatdrop
derydovely
Lady Kariel
derydovely
Lady Kariel

Awesome~ Not too much! I bet you'll destroy them! >D (and here's some more good luck~)

lol I wish but they're pretty difficult subjects and one of the professors never gives out A's. It's like amazing to even get a B in his class.....

Cleric

Busy Bunny's Widow

Sweet Spirit

9,675 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash