Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you watch/read One Piece, who's your favorite Straw Hat?

Monkey D. Luffy 0.47619047619048 47.6% [ 10 ]
Roronoa Zoro 0.095238095238095 9.5% [ 2 ]
Catburglar Nami 0.047619047619048 4.8% [ 1 ]
Sogeking Usopp 0.047619047619048 4.8% [ 1 ]
Black Leg Sanji 0.095238095238095 9.5% [ 2 ]
Tony Tony Chopper 0.095238095238095 9.5% [ 2 ]
Nico Robin 0.095238095238095 9.5% [ 2 ]
Cyborg Franky 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Humming Brook 0.047619047619048 4.8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 21 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 >

9,675 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
derydovely
Innocent Porcelain Doll
Congrats on winning dery! biggrin

Thanks so much! I haven't been active on Gaia much, but I'm glad Soul still liked the avi I made for her~ :3

heart It's great! biggrin

Timid Fatcat

Lady Kariel
I've gotten enough college immersion. I'm ready to go home! lol
You should ask it's age. Would be pretty cool to know if it's more than a century old.
I guess that's true. Especially since you're much farther away from home than I am. I have the comfort of knowing my house is only an hour's train ride away (and 2 hours if I drive). emotion_facepalm

Oh! Sorry for the uber late reply. I didm't notice you had replied back. I think I just missed it. >.<

Timid Fatcat

Innocent Porcelain Doll
derydovely
Innocent Porcelain Doll

Thanks so much! I haven't been active on Gaia much, but I'm glad Soul still liked the avi I made for her~ :3

Yay~ So how have you been?

9,675 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
derydovely
Innocent Porcelain Doll
derydovely
Innocent Porcelain Doll

Yay~ So how have you been?

biggrin
I've been doing good other than a stuffy nose, thank you for asking.
How have you been? biggrin

Timid Fatcat

Innocent Porcelain Doll
biggrin

Oh no, you're sick! D: Hope it's just a stuffy nose and nothing more serious.
I've been tired and busy. And it's even weirder that I feel like I always have this headache. So maybe I'm sick, too. >.<

9,675 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
derydovely
Innocent Porcelain Doll
biggrin

Oh no, you're sick! D: Hope it's just a stuffy nose and nothing more serious.
I've been tired and busy. And it's even weirder that I feel like I always have this headache. So maybe I'm sick, too. >.<

Just a bit, I think it's because someone turned off the heat last night. >.< Thank you.
3nodding Aww, well I hope it goes away soon. emotion_hug Maybe you just need a good night sleep or nap. If you have the time. biggrin

Timid Fatcat

Innocent Porcelain Doll
Just a bit, I think it's because someone turned off the heat last night. >.< Thank you.
3nodding Aww, well I hope it goes away soon. emotion_hug Maybe you just need a good night sleep or nap. If you have the time. biggrin

Oh, hahaha, I can relate! My roommate last year used to open the window during the winter because she liked to sleep in the cold. I was always freezing!!
Thank you~ I've been sleeping well, it's just that when I wake up, it's still with a mild headache. And it gets worse as the day goes by. I'm not sure what it is, but I'll just try to take it easy. :3

9,675 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
derydovely
Innocent Porcelain Doll

Oh, hahaha, I can relate! My roommate last year used to open the window during the winter because she liked to sleep in the cold. I was always freezing!!
Thank you~ I've been sleeping well, it's just that when I wake up, it's still with a mild headache. And it gets worse as the day goes by. I'm not sure what it is, but I'll just try to take it easy. :3

xD Dang. That stinks. >.<
Awww. emotion_hug heart Maybe some aspirin can help? :c

Timid Fatcat

Innocent Porcelain Doll
derydovely
Innocent Porcelain Doll

Yeah, but she's a close friend, so I'll just grab extra blankets! xD
Yeah, I'll try some medicine later~
How have you been besides your runny nose? It's so weird, but the countdown to Christmas has officially started! emotion_facepalm My family's going to put up the tree soon~

9,675 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
derydovely
Innocent Porcelain Doll
derydovely
Innocent Porcelain Doll

Yeah, but she's a close friend, so I'll just grab extra blankets! xD
Yeah, I'll try some medicine later~
How have you been besides your runny nose? It's so weird, but the countdown to Christmas has officially started! emotion_facepalm My family's going to put up the tree soon~

Aww, that's sweet! whee
emotion_yatta
Doing good, already did some Christmas shopping and starting to decorate the house.
Yes it has! whee I love Christmas~
emotion_kirakira I love Christmas trees! What kind do you use? Like real or fake?

Timid Fatcat

Innocent Porcelain Doll
Aww, that's sweet! whee
emotion_yatta
Doing good, already did some Christmas shopping and starting to decorate the house.
emotion_kirakira I love Christmas trees! What kind do you use? Like real or fake?

Hahaha, already? That's so quick! But Christmas shopping gets crazier the closer we get to it, so it's good to start early. I love it, too! It just always has good memories. I hope we get a white Christmas this year.
Oh, we have a fake tree. We bought a real one before, but it was such a hassle. >.< So we have this fake one that lights up with all the colors of the rainbow. We put all of our old ornaments on it. And tada~ There we go. How about you?

9,675 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
derydovely
Innocent Porcelain Doll
Aww, that's sweet! whee
emotion_yatta

Hahaha, already? That's so quick! But Christmas shopping gets crazier the closer we get to it, so it's good to start early. I love it, too! It just always has good memories. I hope we get a white Christmas this year.
Oh, we have a fake tree. We bought a real one before, but it was such a hassle. >.< So we have this fake one that lights up with all the colors of the rainbow. We put all of our old ornaments on it. And tada~ There we go. How about you?

Yep! whee It is, last year I waited til the week before Christmas and that was a huge mistake. emotion_sweatdrop
It does have good memories. heart I love the songs and everything about it. I love having a white Christmas! I hope it does snow as well! heart heart
3nodding Yay rainbows~ Aww, that's so cute! whee I love it when people use old ornaments. It's so sweet!
Fake tree as well. Though we have two of them that we trade every so often. My father wants to get a real tree this year again, but last time we got one it only stood up til a day after Christmas before he threw it away. Usually we keep our tree up until after my sister's birthday which is January 7. biggrin
I love unpacking the ornaments and seeing the homemade ones that me and my sister made when we younger in school. heart
Do you have any that you made before in school that you still use on the tree? biggrin
derydovely
Lady Kariel
You should ask it's age. Would be pretty cool to know if it's more than a century old.
I guess that's true. Especially since you're much farther away from home than I am. I have the comfort of knowing my house is only an hour's train ride away (and 2 hours if I drive). emotion_facepalm

Oh! Sorry for the uber late reply. I didm't notice you had replied back. I think I just missed it. >.<

Yeah but I get to go home in 10 days which is wonderful!
And that's ok, I tend to miss notifications sometimes especially when I have a whole lot of them.

Timid Fatcat

Lady Kariel
derydovely
Lady Kariel

Yeah but I get to go home in 10 days which is wonderful!
And that's ok, I tend to miss notifications sometimes especially when I have a whole lot of them.

Awesome~ The 10-day countdown begins, then~ 3nodding
Yeah. I just missed a whole bunch. I haven't really been on too much either, so that doesn't help. >.>

Timid Fatcat

Innocent Porcelain Doll
Yep! whee It is, last year I waited til the week before Christmas and that was a huge mistake. emotion_sweatdrop
It does have good memories. heart I love the songs and everything about it. I love having a white Christmas! I hope it does snow as well! heart heart
3nodding Yay rainbows~ Aww, that's so cute! whee I love it when people use old ornaments. It's so sweet!
Fake tree as well. Though we have two of them that we trade every so often. My father wants to get a real tree this year again, but last time we got one it only stood up til a day after Christmas before he threw it away. Usually we keep our tree up until after my sister's birthday which is January 7. biggrin
I love unpacking the ornaments and seeing the homemade ones that me and my sister made when we younger in school. heart
Do you have any that you made before in school that you still use on the tree? biggrin

Yeah, late Xmas shopping is kind of dangerous. xd
Yeah! And Pentatonix has been posting holiday videos, so I've really been starring to get into the holiday spirit (even though it's still kind of early).
We only occasionally buy new ornaments, but we always reuse the old ones. I have made some paper origami hearts and punched string into it before, and we never eat our candy canes, so those always get put on the tree. The collection always gets bigger. :3
Oooh, I would love to have more than one tree. We usually keep the tree up during January, too. :3 Leaving it until only Christmas seems too short a time for me~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff