Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nidorous
Nu Sanniang
Nidorous
Nu Sanniang
Hihi smile

Flings self to, going to chew on as well.

O_O
*Sneezes and sprays spittle all over you-
Sorry, when Im surprise i sneezed

Assaulted with snot! Takes revenge by wiping it back on Nu's shirt.

Ewww! -throws exploding cookies-
Geta way getaway!

Man-Hungry Genius

7,450 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Nu Sanniang

Is it sad that I was just thinking of cookies before I clicked on this thread again xD?
BlueHorse17
Nu Sanniang

Is it sad that I was just thinking of cookies before I clicked on this thread again xD?

Oh Im sorry!..I got some non exploding one...only...I can't....tell..which...one is...nonexplosive BUT Im sure this one is safe -hands one- smile

Man-Hungry Genius

7,450 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Nu Sanniang

OMGYAY User Image
BlueHorse17
Nu Sanniang

OMGYAY User Image

The cutest smiley ever biggrin I love it whee So what are you planning the upcoming holiday ? Are you taking any exams?

Man-Hungry Genius

7,450 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Nu Sanniang
BlueHorse17
Nu Sanniang

OMGYAY User Image

The cutest smiley ever biggrin I love it whee So what are you planning the upcoming holiday ? Are you taking any exams?

Thankies~! I randomly found it off of Google images. I'm going to my aunt's house out of town for Christmas. And no exams currently but I have my swimming finals next week. Next Thursday is my last day of school for this semester. What about you o3o?
BlueHorse17
Nu Sanniang
BlueHorse17
Nu Sanniang

OMGYAY User Image

Thankies~! I randomly found it off of Google images. I'm going to my aunt's house out of town for Christmas. And no exams currently but I have my swimming finals next week. Next Thursday is my last day of school for this semester. What about you o3o?

Nothing really big just spending it with family smile Which is always good. We live seperately so getting together for the holidays is a treat for me. But ooh sounds fun especially being able to leave out of town for any holidays biggrin how about your christmas Gaia getting all of your dreams come true for that, so far? whee

Man-Hungry Genius

7,450 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Nu Sanniang
BlueHorse17
Nu Sanniang
BlueHorse17
Nu Sanniang

OMGYAY User Image

Nothing really big just spending it with family smile Which is always good. We live seperately so getting together for the holidays is a treat for me. But ooh sounds fun especially being able to leave out of town for any holidays biggrin how about your christmas Gaia getting all of your dreams come true for that, so far? whee

Congrats on being together with family! As for my avi, unfortunately no. Well, kinda. I just need one more item towards my Christmas avi and then I'm good to go. As for my dream avi, well, that's like 600k sweatdrop lol
BlueHorse17

Congrats on being together with family! As for my avi, unfortunately no. Well, kinda. I just need one more item towards my Christmas avi and then I'm good to go. As for my dream avi, well, that's like 600k sweatdrop lol

Ohh whats your item you're missing for both?
I didnt realize how expensive everything got on gaia. If I wanted any items I would have to log in for at least 3-5 hours a day to earn anything I wanted sweatdrop

Man-Hungry Genius

7,450 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Nu Sanniang
BlueHorse17

I didnt realize how expensive everything got on gaia. If I wanted any items I would have to log in for at least 3-5 hours a day to earn anything I wanted sweatdrop

Yeah, things have got expensive. I remember when the CoCo Kitty first came out and now it's price is super high. I've been a member since 2005 and had that item at one point and then got rid of it when it was cheap because I wasn't planning on coming back. Well... xD Yeah. I'm currently questing Jingle Bells and for my dream avi Masquerade 8th Gen. What are you questing?
BlueHorse17
Nu Sanniang
BlueHorse17

Yeah, things have got expensive. I remember when the CoCo Kitty first came out and now it's price is super high. I've been a member since 2005 and had that item at one point and then got rid of it when it was cheap because I wasn't planning on coming back. Well... xD Yeah. I'm currently questing Jingle Bells and for my dream avi Masquerade 8th Gen. What are you questing?

Lol I know the feeling Im not that old of a member but I remember when Let it Snow was 45k I bought it sold it thinking I was makin some money...boy Now I feel like an idiot. Oh , Angelic Manner was around 50k Sold it around 100k "OH YAH I made a profit" I thought User Image
Im kicking myself...I want The Sandman but WOW yeah Im instead trying to get Let it Snow whee

Man-Hungry Genius

7,450 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Nu Sanniang

I bought Guardian Totem from someone for 45k, opening it and could've sold the item for 160k but then looked further into it and then it was only worth 24k x_x

Shy Bookworm

ninja ninja ninja
BlueHorse17
Nu Sanniang

I bought Guardian Totem from someone for 45k, opening it and could've sold the item for 160k but then looked further into it and then it was only worth 24k x_x

Yikes, how long have you've been back on gaia?
I visited Monday and yesterday and today as well....and I already feel out of the loop after being gone for almost two years? X{

5,700 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
am i missing anything?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items