Animal Consumer

xx_Crazeey_Cookee_xx
All done. sweatdrop
Thanks, Pesty. heart

xx_Crazeey_Cookee_xx
Random # 5 - last roll! rofl

Damn. Better luck next time.

Playful Hunter

It's all in fun and nice of Pesty to come up with it.
Ergh ... who are you? Would you like some mashed potatoes? All I got at the moment.

Nidorous
xx_Crazeey_Cookee_xx
All done. sweatdrop
Thanks, Pesty. heart

xx_Crazeey_Cookee_xx

Animal Consumer

xx_Crazeey_Cookee_xx
Ergh ... who are you? Would you like some mashed potatoes? All I got at the moment.

Nidorous
xx_Crazeey_Cookee_xx
All done. sweatdrop
Thanks, Pesty. heart

xx_Crazeey_Cookee_xx

Me? Scratches at fleas and picks off a maggot, flicking it in a random direction. I'm Nid. Your 'friendly' resident elf. I work here. User Image Who are YOU?

Mashed potatoes... Hm... grabbing motions at them.

Playful Hunter

Here, have it all. Got lots more.
Don't flick off that maggot. You've given it a home. Here have some pumpkin pie too.

Nidorous
xx_Crazeey_Cookee_xx

Nidorous
xx_Crazeey_Cookee_xx
All done. sweatdrop
Thanks, Pesty. heart

xx_Crazeey_Cookee_xx

Me? Scratches at fleas and picks off a maggot, flicking it in a random direction. I'm Nid. Your 'friendly' resident elf. I work here. User Image Who are YOU?

Animal Consumer

xx_Crazeey_Cookee_xx
Don't flick off that maggot. You've given it a home. Here have some pumpkin pie too.

Nidorous
xx_Crazeey_Cookee_xx

Nidorous
xx_Crazeey_Cookee_xx
All done. sweatdrop
Thanks, Pesty. heart

xx_Crazeey_Cookee_xx

Don't flick it off? Hey, I'm not the one that put up a vacancy sign! I even tried putting up a no vacancy sign once, they don't listen. They've got to be forcefully ejected it seems. Lousy tenants don't even pay rent! scream

Takes the potatoes and chows down. emotion_omnomnom

Pumpkin pie? emotion_donotwant

Playful Hunter

Guess you are too busy to chat with me now, Nid, friend of Pesty. I'm a friend of hers too.
She has a jacuzzi in that corner. I'm sure she won't mind you using it. The fleas and maggots too would enjoy a relaxing soak.
Bye, Nid. Sorry you didn't stay to chat. Say hello to Pesty for me when you see her.
*waves bye* Oh ... I'm leaving the basket of food here ... just in case you think you want some more. smile

xx_Crazeey_Cookee_xx

Nidorous
xx_Crazeey_Cookee_xx

Nidorous
xx_Crazeey_Cookee_xx
All done. sweatdrop
Thanks, Pesty. heart

xx_Crazeey_Cookee_xx

Playful Hunter

Almost lost me there, Nid. Was on way out when I saw your notice.
C'mon, admit it, you love having such close neighbors. 3nodding

Nidorous
xx_Crazeey_Cookee_xx

Nidorous
xx_Crazeey_Cookee_xx

Nidorous

Don't flick it off? Hey, I'm not the one that put up a vacancy sign! I even tried putting up a no vacancy sign once, they don't listen. They've got to be forcefully ejected it seems. Lousy tenants don't even pay rent! scream

Animal Consumer

xx_Crazeey_Cookee_xx
Guess you are too busy to chat with me now, Nid, friend of Pesty. I'm a friend of hers too.
She has a jacuzzi in that corner. I'm sure she won't mind you using it. The fleas and maggots too would enjoy a relaxing soak.
Bye, Nid. Sorry you didn't stay to chat. Say hello to Pesty for me when you see her.
*waves bye* Oh ... I'm leaving the basket of food here ... just in case you think you want some more. smile

Too busy? Me? Nah. Cleans ear out, flicks another maggot away.

gonk Do you know what water does to zombies?! emotion_bigvein

I'd turn into a water logged bloated sack of meat. Then how would I lose the weight and fit back into my clothes?! emotion_jawdrop

I'm still 'ere. Didn't go no where as of yet. User Image Chows on bowl of potatoes.

Playful Hunter

Why evict them, Nid? They might not pay rent but they hardly take up any space and best of all they enjoy your company.
No answer? *sigh* Guess You are really busy preparing for Thanksgiving and here I was going to invite you to join me. *sigh*
Oh - forgot to mention, also left you a turkey, apple pie, green bean casserole, sweet yams ... got plenty at home. Been in a baking frenzy.
Bye .... will look out for you when I visit Pesty next. heart

xx_Crazeey_Cookee_xx
Almost lost me there, Nid. Was on way out when I saw your notice.
C'mon, admit it, you love having such close neighbors. 3nodding

Nidorous
xx_Crazeey_Cookee_xx

Nidorous
xx_Crazeey_Cookee_xx

Nidorous

Playful Hunter

Again, just caught a glimpse of you, Nid.
Not Pesty's magical spa - it invigorates everything! She's an elf! whee

Nidorous
xx_Crazeey_Cookee_xx

I'd turn into a water logged bloated sack of meat. Then how would I lose the weight and fit back into my clothes?! emotion_jawdrop

I'm still 'ere. Didn't go no where as of yet. User Image Chows on bowl of potatoes.

Animal Consumer

xx_Crazeey_Cookee_xx
Why evict them, Nid? They might not pay rent but they hardly take up any space and best of all they enjoy your company.
No answer? *sigh* Guess You are really busy preparing for Thanksgiving and here I was going to invite you to join me. *sigh*
Oh - forgot to mention, also left you a turkey, apple pie, green bean casserole, sweet yams ... got plenty at home. Been in a baking frenzy.

Why? They itch, they're a pest, and do you know what its like to have one of those WAVING at you while hanging out of your nose as you're trying to talk to someone?! DO YOU!? confused

I do not enjoy their company. mad

Pushes the yams away, off to the side with the pumpkin pie.

Playful Hunter

Stop doing that. You've hurt the maggot's feelings.
What's that? The maggot just told me that they've been trying to get at your dirt but you keep flicking them away. Bad Nid. tsk tsk ...

xx_Crazeey_Cookee_xx
Again, just caught a glimpse of you, Nid.
Not Pesty's magical spa - it invigorates everything! She's an elf! whee

Nidorous
xx_Crazeey_Cookee_xx

Bashful Friend

8,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
Here's my wishlist for Christmas!:
1.Pink Belled Ribbons
2.Easter Bunny Ears
3.Heartstring
4.Panda Mood Bubble
5.Red Sweetheart Bonnet
Hopefully one of these isn't too much to ask~
Thank you in advance and have a Merry Christmas! (Early)

Playful Hunter

That's the problem - you push away the ones who want to be friends with you and run after the ones who are running away from you.
Here - erh that is if you can drink some apple cider.
*Picks up maggot* Poor baby - he just doesn't understand you. I'll put you up in my maggot farm. There just happens to be a vacancy.

Nidorous
xx_Crazeey_Cookee_xx

Why? They itch, they're a pest, and do you know what its like to have one of those WAVING at you while hanging out of your nose as you're trying to talk to someone?! DO YOU!? confused

Playful Hunter

*Walks off as there is no answer from Nid. Can only hear slurping sounds in the distance.
Hope he uses Pesty's Magical spa.*

Happy Thanksgiving Nid. Nice meeting you ... heart

xx_Crazeey_Cookee_xx
That's the problem - you push away the ones who want to be friends with you and run after the ones who are running away from you.
Here - erh that is if you can drink some apple cider.
*Picks up maggot* Poor baby - he just doesn't understand you. I'll put you up in my maggot farm. There just happens to be a vacancy.

Nidorous
xx_Crazeey_Cookee_xx

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff