Welcome to Gaia! ::

Animal Consumer

PhAkE_Lovenote
Nidorous
PhAkE_Lovenote
Nidorous
PhAkE_Lovenote
Nidorous

Neither. Msn you couldn't see it til they finished the piece.
The other you have a screen and you see the other's cursor and them drawing then you have space to draw too.

ah i see that sounds interesting. smile btw you never mentioned what you was hopeing to get for christmas.

Cant think of a thing really. Need power pack for mother board on laptop, new mother board for older comp, too expensive in both cases, lets see, books maybe? But honestly don't need anything. blaugh

haha i know what you mean i had the same problem. sweatdrop *chuckles* So what kind of books was you wanting?

A few series that were really good. blaugh

Chronicles of Nick
Lock Down - Escape from furnace
Gone

oooo those do sound like really interesting books. they sound a bit like mystery.fantasy/scary stories from the titles. smile

Chronicles of Nick - fantasy and demons

Lock Down - Escape from furnace - Is sort of fantasy with scifi with horror

Gone - is the series where they're trapped in this dome and the kids have these powers.

Animal Consumer

OSC_Shoppe

I see you sneaking it. blaugh

Animal Consumer

tryumph
Surprise me! c:

Lick SURPRISE. 4laugh

list noted

Anxious Fatcat

11,640 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Magical Girl 50
Christmas heart heart heart * rolls around*

Animal Consumer

Horace The Elf
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It's not beer, but it's close enough. yum_coldone

rofl

Animal Consumer

SiIIy-chu

Scarfs the food and sticks tongue in glass. blaugh

List noted. 4laugh

Animal Consumer

WOLFY1O

Soon! Tosses Desenex in the thread to roll in

Animal Consumer

hularoo13
Nidorous
hularoo13
May I have option B of surprise me? :3 i read through the page a couple times and didnt see any specific way of how im supposed to post this so im taking a guess o. o

Nope, no specific format to post in. blaugh Your list is noted. 4laugh
Oh okay, just making sure :3 Thank you so much!

Welcome. blaugh

Animal Consumer

Ginger cookie luvr
Pesty Elf
NEW GAME FROM GINGER COOKIE LUVR!

User Image

Instructions to this game are very easy. You'll have 5 rolls per day and anyone who matches my rolled number will win
the Grand Prize.

Roll 1 - 3000 in a random roll, 5 times a day.
The number to aim for is: 2487

Also, anyone rolling a 25 or a 1225 will win a smaller prize. Just PM me, Ginger cookie luvr, with the page number and I'll send you a prize.

I may randomly pick people to send little prizes to. This could be because of a cute picture, cartoon or just someone adding fun to the game. I love seeing others having fun.
4laugh

Now for the catch for the Grand Prize winner. In order to receive your prize you must send a picture of a special star to top the tree off with. It could be a picture, clip art, hand drawn etc... just as long as the tree gets its star.

The game will run until Dec 24th. All prizes will be awarded by Christmas Day. All prizes are a surprise!

Happy Holidays! ~ Ginger
emotion_bigheart

4laugh HI ALL. DON'T forget to post a cute picture when playing my game. It could win you a prize too!! 4laugh
blaugh Hope to see some wins soon. If not, I may add a few more numbers. emotion_hug

User Image

Animal Consumer

WOLFY1O

I SPY A BOX! eek Shakes box mercilessly User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Thank you fairy of boxes for box! emotion_yatta shake, shake, shake
Surprise Me~
Nidorous
PhAkE_Lovenote
Nidorous
PhAkE_Lovenote
Nidorous

Cant think of a thing really. Need power pack for mother board on laptop, new mother board for older comp, too expensive in both cases, lets see, books maybe? But honestly don't need anything. blaugh

haha i know what you mean i had the same problem. sweatdrop *chuckles* So what kind of books was you wanting?

Chronicles of Nick
Gone

oooo those do sound like really interesting books. they sound a bit like mystery.fantasy/scary stories from the titles. smile

Gone - is the series where they're trapped in this dome and the kids have these powers.

that is awsome. biggrin well if you dont get the books maybe you'll get a book store gift card to get them still biggrin

Animal Consumer

PhAkE_Lovenote
Nidorous
PhAkE_Lovenote
Nidorous
PhAkE_Lovenote
Nidorous

Chronicles of Nick
Gone

that is awsome. biggrin well if you dont get the books maybe you'll get a book store gift card to get them still biggrin

think all the book stores around here went out of business mostly. Barns n noble is about the only place I can think of.

Animal Consumer

Yuumei143
Surprise Me~

LICK Surprise. 4laugh

List noted

Dangerous Lunatic

17,600 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Quick Reply

Submit