Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Of the 3 popular Emotion Emotes - Which is Your Favorite?

Kira Kira 0.32727272727273 32.7% [ 18 ]
Yatta 0.14545454545455 14.5% [ 8 ]
Hug 0.52727272727273 52.7% [ 29 ]
Total Votes:[ 55 ]

Playful Gaian

3nodding I know the feeling. I'm working, and it feels like my productivity is awfully low today. u.u
well we did an ink blot test in my intro to psych class, that was pretty fun. 3nodding

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500
Went to the graveside service yesterday... there was only one other coworker from my shift there. scream Like really! She was on our shift for years. At least have the decency to show your respect! emotion_facepalm Uggggh. There was only two other coworkers that I saw total from the entire store even (all shifts). That's just... ridiculous.

Playful Gaian

Sir Dark Hat
Went to the graveside service yesterday... there was only one other coworker from my shift there. scream Like really! She was on our shift for years. At least have the decency to show your respect! emotion_facepalm Uggggh. There was only two other coworkers that I saw total from the entire store even (all shifts). That's just... ridiculous.

That is pretty sad. sad emotion_hug

Playful Gaian

Sir Dark Hat

Love your avi, btw!

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500
oneia
Sir Dark Hat

Love your avi, btw!

I think I just changed my avi three or four times in the last ten minutes. rofl Thanks though!

And yeah, it was frustrating to say the least. I don't understand why more people didn't show up. It just makes no sense to me. ...ugh. I got other things on my mind right now, so I can't really dwell on it too much. Court hearing is coming closer.

Playful Gaian

Sir Dark Hat
oneia
Sir Dark Hat

Love your avi, btw!

I think I just changed my avi three or four times in the last ten minutes. rofl Thanks though!

And yeah, it was frustrating to say the least. I don't understand why more people didn't show up. It just makes no sense to me. ...ugh. I got other things on my mind right now, so I can't really dwell on it too much. Court hearing is coming closer.

Haha, well, its the same as Im seeing now. I like it.

Sucks about the co-workers, but etiquette is something that's lacking in society these days.

And good luck with the hearing!

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500
oneia
Sir Dark Hat
oneia
Sir Dark Hat

Love your avi, btw!

Sucks about the co-workers, but etiquette is something that's lacking in society these days.

Thank you~ emotion_kirakira

Etiquette is severely lacking just in the workplace department. emotion_facepalm It's awful. I'm really trying to keep a level head through this season but... sometimes I'm just really tempted to fly off the handle.

Thanks! I got everything set up and in order so long as the mail gets to the office in time. 3nodding Just hoping everything goes smoothly this week, otherwise it'll really screw up the surgery date.

Playful Gaian

Sir Dark Hat
oneia
Sir Dark Hat
oneia

Love your avi, btw!

Etiquette is severely lacking just in the workplace department. emotion_facepalm It's awful. I'm really trying to keep a level head through this season but... sometimes I'm just really tempted to fly off the handle.

Thanks! I got everything set up and in order so long as the mail gets to the office in time. 3nodding Just hoping everything goes smoothly this week, otherwise it'll really screw up the surgery date.

Anytime ♥

I'd be all like "Well, it wouldn't really be THAT out of place to fly off the handle at your workplace, would it?" But then we know you're better than that.

I hope it goes smoothly as well. This isn't exactly the best time of year for mailing stuff. stressed

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500
oneia
Sir Dark Hat
oneia
Sir Dark Hat
oneia

Love your avi, btw!

Anytime ♥

I'd be all like "Well, it wouldn't really be THAT out of place to fly off the handle at your workplace, would it?" But then we know you're better than that.

I hope it goes smoothly as well. This isn't exactly the best time of year for mailing stuff. stressed

rofl Some of the coworkers just really need to be yelled at though. They've been told so many times about certain things and they just keep doing the same thing over and over. I'm not there to babysit, like really. Do your job, you've been there long enough to know better. gonk

I sent it priority express, so I hope it gets there by Monday. gonk

Playful Gaian

Sir Dark Hat
oneia
Sir Dark Hat
oneia

Anytime ♥

rofl Some of the coworkers just really need to be yelled at though. They've been told so many times about certain things and they just keep doing the same thing over and over. I'm not there to babysit, like really. Do your job, you've been there long enough to know better. gonk

Some people just can't be helped.

And nice! Did you get a tracker for the package too? That can help alleviate worries.

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500
oneia
Sir Dark Hat
oneia
Sir Dark Hat
oneia

Anytime ♥

And nice! Did you get a tracker for the package too? That can help alleviate worries.

Yeah, the main problem is that he can get away with it constantly. He's uh... challenged? For a nice way to put it. I really try to be understanding, but he's had numerous sexual harrassment complaints against him (some from me -_- ) and I know he knows how to do this stuff, he just doesn't want to. And it's really ticking me off.

I did get a tracking number. 3nodding So all in all, I really have nothing to worry about, it's just my first time going through this (and hopefully last).
Ive got a coworker who I indirectly work with, who is also "challenged" in certain regards, but he's got enough of it together to know whats gotta get done...but doesn't. either because he's lazy or its not in his "job description" which he takes very literally, and all he cares about is getting promoted to a better paying position.

I indirectly work with him in the sense of finishing what he should have done hours before I start my shift. stare

Playful Gaian

Sir Dark Hat
oneia
Sir Dark Hat
oneia

Anytime ♥

Yeah, the main problem is that he can get away with it constantly. He's uh... challenged? For a nice way to put it. I really try to be understanding, but he's had numerous sexual harrassment complaints against him (some from me -_- ) and I know he knows how to do this stuff, he just doesn't want to. And it's really ticking me off.

I did get a tracking number. 3nodding So all in all, I really have nothing to worry about, it's just my first time going through this (and hopefully last).

Is it possible to try and petition him to get moved to another department? Or maybe put in a request for yourself to be moved if something becomes available?

I hope its your last time, too.

Playful Gaian

sgt.Frosty
Ive got a coworker who I indirectly work with, who is also "challenged" in certain regards, but he's got enough of it together to know whats gotta get done...but doesn't. either because he's lazy or its not in his "job description" which he takes very literally, and all he cares about is getting promoted to a better paying position.

I indirectly work with him in the sense of finishing what he should have done hours before I start my shift. stare

I love it when people who barely do their jobs think they should get promoted -.-
And hate it when they actually do.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces