Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Of the 3 popular Emotion Emotes - Which is Your Favorite?

Kira Kira 0.32727272727273 32.7% [ 18 ]
Yatta 0.14545454545455 14.5% [ 8 ]
Hug 0.52727272727273 52.7% [ 29 ]
Total Votes:[ 55 ]

Playful Gaian

Cluttered Cat

Saekoi
Yeah that's my theory whee I've watched it go from 4.9-5.2 mill to 6 mill, and now the 7 mill..
That's the main reason that I don't like alchemy >w< making rare items more rare like it is~
But we can make rare items a little less rare at the same time. I've seen formulas for the Kitten Star and Jet in the MP.

Bump 20

Cluttered Cat

heart

Bump 21
OtherWorldShukumei
Saekoi
Yeah that's my theory whee I've watched it go from 4.9-5.2 mill to 6 mill, and now the 7 mill..
That's the main reason that I don't like alchemy >w< making rare items more rare like it is~
But we can make rare items a little less rare at the same time. I've seen formulas for the Kitten Star and Jet in the MP.

Bump 20

Yeah I hope it truly works out that way... if only a few people have the recipes and can create them then they could control the market on them >w< Hopefully it gets spread around~
Saekoi
OtherWorldShukumei
Saekoi

Bump 20

Yeah I hope it truly works out that way... if only a few people have the recipes and can create them then they could control the market on them >w< Hopefully it gets spread around~

Maybe that's why the mods did it.. to make prices go down. As explained earlier, the jacked up prices are probably people trying to get the most for their money before the items becomes less rare.

My suggestion, keep earning as you are, and then find a seller who doesn't have "DON'T PM ME" in their shop and try to negotiate a price when you feel you've got an adequate amount.

The prices may be high up- but that doesn't mean they're actually selling.

Playful Gaian

Playful Gaian

rofl 4laugh mrgreen cool

As of Today, Oneia's Simple Charity has Given Away Over 50,000 Gaian Gold to Questors In Its Entire Lifetime!

WHOO HOO!

Special Event Time!

Nothing elaborate, since I JUST thought this up!

From now, until this time tomorrow (9:30p EST), every Questor who applies will have random Gift* gifted to them along with their standard donation!

If you were donated to within the last week- just ask and I will gladly send you a Gift* as well!

* Gifts will be made out of random items in my inventory, but will not include sparkly/rare items, nor will it include trash/bugs/ink/game items,

rofl 4laugh mrgreen cool
OSC_Shoppe
Maybe that's why the mods did it.. to make prices go down. As explained earlier, the jacked up prices are probably people trying to get the most for their money before the items becomes less rare.

My suggestion, keep earning as you are, and then find a seller who doesn't have "DON'T PM ME" in their shop and try to negotiate a price when you feel you've got an adequate amount.

Yeah when I get my funds I'll begin the search for someone to sell >w< I might even ask one of my friends to help me out since she knows how the exchange and stuff works and how to gain discounts~

Playful Gaian

Saekoi
OSC_Shoppe

Yeah when I get my funds I'll begin the search for someone to sell >w< I might even ask one of my friends to help me out since she knows how the exchange and stuff works and how to gain discounts~

That's a pretty good idea. :3

Playful Gaian

Playful Gaian

Good Night, Everyone!

I will be back tomorrow.

I will be raiding at the end of the event tomorrow, so let me go amend my post to say any applications put in during that timeframe will get a gift.
Bump 1

Good job you are doing here.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas