TheGooseWhisperer
Taylonn
TheGooseWhisperer
Taylonn
I am feeling a little too hyper this morning xD
Lol! What time did yuo get up?
I'm noy very hyper. Just a bit awake. I woke up at 6:30 ><
And I'm just chatting and bumping, you?

I just got up about an hour ago, lol. The weekends always cheer me up. So much to do ;D I went to Goodwill yesterday and bought 3 books for 9 bucks. Two are really good ones by an author I really like called Gregory Maguire. The third one I have never read but it's published by Tor (fantasy publisher) so I decided to give it a try ;3

As for what I am up to now, I am trying to chat on Gaia and get ready for breakfast, lol. I have been cruising the Quest/Charity forums this morning wishing everyone good luck ;P
Hence how you wouond up here? XD Thanks for the chatting, it's so refreshing to have someone come into my humble quest thread XD
Anyway, my current page is not completely accurate. I'm not really questing art at the moment (just on hold). My husband wanted a hobbit avatar so I'm trying to help him get an item that's worth 800k so he can wear it as pants ... =/ lol oh well. After that, it's back to art <3
What are you questing?

Goodwill is so good (lol) for that. I got half my movies plus some favourited childhood books from Goodwill and it only cost me 15 bucks for it all =P I've never heard of that author or publisher, but I hope they are good books n_n

Ahh, the things we do for love, lol. I am questing Rocker the Pug ;3 I have a little black pug of my own at home. If you go to my quest thread you'll see pictures of her and I randomly post them as well. I loves the goodwill now. Never knew. I have to get going to pick my parents up for breakfast. I will return though for more chatting xD
Taylonn
Ahh, the things we do for love, lol. I am questing Rocker the Pug ;3 I have a little black pug of my own at home. If you go to my quest thread you'll see pictures of her and I randomly post them as well. I loves the goodwill now. Never knew. I have to get going to pick my parents up for breakfast. I will return though for more chatting xD
I know right? It totally is just cuz I love him, too, considering he doesn't even go on Gaia. He has been more or less inactive (other than the "GOOSE IS THE BEST!" and "GOOD LUCK BABY I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT!" posts he makes twice a year in my threads XD
So I'm helping him get some expensive item so he can say "Yeah my avatar kicks a**" when I go on Gaia XD
And yeah, you know you're tired when...
I already looked at your quest thread and knew what you were questing. Wish I could go back to sleep lol emotion_zzz
Have fun with your parents n_n

Green Ladykiller

TheGooseWhisperer
Taylonn
I know right? It totally is just cuz I love him, too, considering he doesn't even go on Gaia. He has been more or less inactive (other than the "GOOSE IS THE BEST!" and "GOOD LUCK BABY I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT!" posts he makes twice a year in my threads XD
So I'm helping him get some expensive item so he can say "Yeah my avatar kicks a**" when I go on Gaia XD
And yeah, you know you're tired when...
I already looked at your quest thread and knew what you were questing. Wish I could go back to sleep lol emotion_zzz
Have fun with your parents n_n

Thanks, I totally did have fun xD I ate chocolate chip pancakes....some of the best ever o.o
Taylonn

Thanks, I totally did have fun xD I ate chocolate chip pancakes....some of the best ever o.o
Mmmm, yuummm! I had beer pancakes for supper tonight =P
And bacon xD
Breakfast for supper = awesomeness.

Green Ladykiller

TheGooseWhisperer
Taylonn

Mmmm, yuummm! I had beer pancakes for supper tonight =P
And bacon xD
Breakfast for supper = awesomeness.

That sounds. Amazing.
Taylonn
It definitely. Was. emotion_awesome
You should try it. It's easy. You just substitute milk for your favies beer when you make pancakes from the box. (Like, we use aunt jemima pancake mix with beer rather than milk).

Green Ladykiller

TheGooseWhisperer
Taylonn
It definitely. Was. emotion_awesome
You should try it. It's easy. You just substitute milk for your favies beer when you make pancakes from the box. (Like, we use aunt jemima pancake mix with beer rather than milk).

Thanks, I'll definitely give it a try ;3 I like to make pancakes from scratch but just to try that out I'll have to sub for the box. I am off for the night, take it easy emotion_yatta
Taylonn
Well in any case, you must use milk or something when you make them? Just use beer instead lol
Have a good night!
all change is not growth
User Image

all movement is not forward

Gracious Hunter

TheGooseWhisperer
NO COUGHING IN MY THREAD. RAWR. (Actually, you can but please wear this? *hands you a gas mask to contain your germs* o.o;;
Yeah, little Holly did some really stupid stuff xDD Lots of stories like that to go around, that's fo sho.
Are you feeling much better? it's been a few days since I've been able to chat.
W-wait I believe I'm not contagious anymore *refuses mask*
I don't know why but 'little Holly' sounds so cool in my head.
Yeah it's starting to feel better, at last!! C: I took 45089 days off my job to recover, which is nice...
but less nice at the same time >.> you know what I mean, money. But I can't help it.
I've been in bed or on the couch sleeping all day for like 1 week :/
/stops complaining

Why were you not able to chat?

Gracious Hunter

Wow just got a pink link but forgot to click on 'claim the gift'
FAIL

Gracious Hunter

You're online! Hi whee

Gracious Hunter

...or not D: bye!

Quick Reply

Submit