Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Winners for tektek in Post 1 update!

:D 0.21276595744681 21.3% [ 10 ]
^.^ 0.72340425531915 72.3% [ 34 ]
:) 0.063829787234043 6.4% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 47 ]
< 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 241 242 243 > >> >>> »|

Spectacular Pecan

31,775 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
Celesaphii

Yup, yup. Lucy shows up oddly on some.. but looks awesome with other faces.
I'm just.. this is the year when I stop all the waiting and start all the doing on the big stuff. :3

Timid Werewolf

9,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
Nie Chan

Yeah I have the problem irl, my room is filled with just so much stuff. XD I can't get rid of just about anything.

SpaceCatO's Wife

Fashionable Streaker

Nie Chan
Celesaphii

Yup, yup. Lucy shows up oddly on some.. but looks awesome with other faces.
I'm just.. this is the year when I stop all the waiting and start all the doing on the big stuff. :3
~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

Yea ; w; But I suppose that's with most the cosmetic items. Just made for some specific ones I guess XD
Yea, I would be scared but also excited. It'll be new expediences! Onto bigger and better things!!
Did you find a place? I remember awhile ago you were looking for a place and a new job.

Spectacular Pecan

31,775 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Maria Talia Moonfang
I used to be like that. But lately as I have to move the stuff for all of us I have been just getting rid of things like crazy.

Spectacular Pecan

31,775 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Celesaphii

True enough. I like when I can hide the compact behind something. :3

Well I have a temporary apartment. But I want to leave at the end of May. It's small for all of us. And I can't keep not having a good job in this town.

SpaceCatO's Wife

Fashionable Streaker

Nie Chan
Celesaphii

True enough. I like when I can hide the compact behind something. :3

Well I have a temporary apartment. But I want to leave at the end of May. It's small for all of us. And I can't keep not having a good job in this town.
~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

Yes! it's annoying to have it sticking out when it doesn't match the color scheme.
Yea, an apartment is small for so many people D: And a good job is needed to support a nice place.
Those are hard to find right now though. Have you been looking everywhere?

Xx Papa Dragon xX rolled 10 10-sided dice: 2, 4, 10, 7, 3, 6, 3, 9, 4, 9 Total: 57 (10-100)

Demonic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
Nie Chan
Slick Fever
I used to have big art contests all the time with my ex friend. We only did OC contests for our white wolf characters and Ever Quest table top rpg characters.
I too would love to be able to draw fantastically, but I cannot. So instead I ask others to kindly gift art if they would like to. smile

I am passingly familiar with White Wolf and their works. Did not know EverQuest was a table top game, thought it was an online game. A sad knock off of Ultima Online which I haven't played in years. Joined it shortly after it launched.

I have only had one person draw art for me, sadly I was never able to get a print of it, and the comp it was on died. It may still be on the old HD, which I have. Just no way at this time to access.

Spectacular Pecan

31,775 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Celesaphii

:3 And I dunno having a compact in your hand looks sort of conceited unless you're doing a powder room look and then it's cute.
Apartment hunting is weird now, people put ads on Craigslist and some lie about location.. or are lumped into places they are not near and it's dumb.
I have decided to stay in the state for now until I have more money saved and what not.. or unless I win the lotto. And my mom plays 2 times a week. So we could win. biggrin

Spectacular Pecan

31,775 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Slick Fever
Everquest was both, the table top rpg is better than Dnd in some ways. They put a lot of effort into the system and the items are unique and fun... I enjoyed the lore a lot as well. And the magic system feels more like I expect magic casting would be.
I never played Ultima.
Sad about your art. I keep mine on photobucket and have discs and those old floppies too. biggrin

Demonic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
Nie Chan
Slick Fever
Everquest was both, the table top rpg is better than Dnd in some ways. They put a lot of effort into the system and the items are unique and fun... I enjoyed the lore a lot as well. And the magic system feels more like I expect magic casting would be.
I never played Ultima.
Sad about your art. I keep mine on photobucket and have discs and those old floppies too. biggrin

Haha floppies thats scary. I have those too so, do you remember 51/4 floppies?
Played one or two games of DnD, was not a good experience. I got sucked into IronClaw for awhile, even running it for awhile. Really enjoyed it, simple, intuitive and open ended. Course group infighting destroyed that. And its been years since I have done any table top rpgs.

Ooo cupcakes are done

-runs off-

SpaceCatO's Wife

Fashionable Streaker

Nie Chan
Celesaphii

:3 And I dunno having a compact in your hand looks sort of conceited unless you're doing a powder room look and then it's cute.
Apartment hunting is weird now, people put ads on Craigslist and some lie about location.. or are lumped into places they are not near and it's dumb.
I have decided to stay in the state for now until I have more money saved and what not.. or unless I win the lotto. And my mom plays 2 times a week. So we could win. biggrin
~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

yea, lol. Looks snobby sorta
That is kinda dumb D:
WOOO GO MOM! Win some monay ;D <3

Spectacular Pecan

31,775 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Slick Fever

I do remember the big ones.. my dad had a bunch for some of his old computers.

It has been a couple years since I have played, my last roleplaying group all went off to college, they were all younger little niblets than Nie. But they are fun to play with. At any rate my favorite group got destroyed by lies and betrayals.. too much drama. The badass vamps fighting werewolves on the first page are from one of those campaigns.

Spectacular Pecan

31,775 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Celesaphii

Hehe. Exactly. She's so funny twice a week she tells me in her southern accent (which only hangs around for a few words and my name is one of them) that we didn't win the lotto this time. Very solemn, like I should be surprised. Oh I love my mom. <3

Xx Papa Dragon xX rolled 10 10-sided dice: 8, 10, 2, 6, 9, 3, 9, 3, 8, 5 Total: 63 (10-100)

Demonic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
Nie Chan
Slick Fever

I do remember the big ones.. my dad had a bunch for some of his old computers.

It has been a couple years since I have played, my last roleplaying group all went off to college, they were all younger little niblets than Nie. But they are fun to play with. At any rate my favorite group got destroyed by lies and betrayals.. too much drama. The badass vamps fighting werewolves on the first page are from one of those campaigns.

Group dynamics are interesting, and drama inducing. My groups age range varied from younger to older then me. Anywho going to watch Black Swan and eat cupcakes, I may return or not

Spectacular Pecan

31,775 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Slick Fever
t

I shall be teaing it up and attempting to sleep. So talk to you later!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff