Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Winners for tektek in Post 1 update!

:D 0.21276595744681 21.3% [ 10 ]
^.^ 0.72340425531915 72.3% [ 34 ]
:) 0.063829787234043 6.4% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 47 ]
< 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 241 242 243 > >> >>> »|

SpaceCatO's Wife

Fashionable Streaker

Nie Chan
Celesaphii
I am saving it for my date arsenal. *giggle* I don't normally do a lot of tight clothes, so occasionally it's nice to show the fact that I do have a figure. And with three kids I worked damn hard to be size five still, so sometimes I can show it.
~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

That's pretty amazing after having 3 kids I say. Why not flaunt whatcha got and worked hard for? ;D That's why you worked so hard right? lol

Xx Papa Dragon xX rolled 10 10-sided dice: 8, 8, 8, 10, 2, 3, 9, 5, 3, 5 Total: 61 (10-100)

Demonic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
Nie Chan
Xx Papa Dragon xX
s
Aha! I was like "who quoted me? " smile

Yes I am going to have alot of confused people now that I have my old name again

Xx Papa Dragon xX rolled 10 10-sided dice: 5, 8, 7, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 5, 3 Total: 33 (10-100)

Demonic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
Celesaphii
Nie Chan
Celesaphii
I am saving it for my date arsenal. *giggle* I don't normally do a lot of tight clothes, so occasionally it's nice to show the fact that I do have a figure. And with three kids I worked damn hard to be size five still, so sometimes I can show it.
~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

That's pretty amazing after having 3 kids I say. Why not flaunt whatcha got and worked hard for? ;D That's why you worked so hard right? lol

I just add that thats impressive and I agree

Spectacular Pecan

31,775 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
Celesaphii
Indeed. smile I have to start training for the 5 k again soon. This year no asthma will stop me! ^.^

Spectacular Pecan

31,775 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Xx Papa Dragon xX

Opps, oddly shimmies was not my response to that.. but is what I typed!
I had a mule for awhile and people could never remember it was me. I have had this name since I started the account. :3

Spectacular Pecan

31,775 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Xx Papa Dragon xX
Well thank you. smile
I am also largely vegan, which helps. And I can't really eat fried food because it makes me ill or have a ton of sugar.. I think those dietary things make it easier. And I can't have dairy.

SpaceCatO's Wife

Fashionable Streaker

Nie Chan
Celesaphii
Indeed. smile I have to start training for the 5 k again soon. This year no asthma will stop me! ^.^
~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

Wooo you go girl! You can do it :D

Spectacular Pecan

31,775 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Celesaphii

Thanks! ^.^ I am excited. I got a hip thing that will hold my water bottle with a pouch for my phone and inhaler.. so it's not as lame as a fanny pack, so I can safely take my inhaler and not feel like a moron. I could not bring myself to buy a fanny pack last year. Now if I was hiking I'd have no choice but to cave and get one.. but I'm not hiking yet.

Spectacular Pecan

31,775 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Magical Girl 50

SpaceCatO's Wife

Fashionable Streaker

Nie Chan
Celesaphii

Thanks! ^.^ I am excited. I got a hip thing that will hold my water bottle with a pouch for my phone and inhaler.. so it's not as lame as a fanny pack, so I can safely take my inhaler and not feel like a moron. I could not bring myself to buy a fanny pack last year. Now if I was hiking I'd have no choice but to cave and get one.. but I'm not hiking yet.
~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

Better to look stupid and be safe I say D: Fanny packs are annoying though when you're running!
Hiking is fun :D

Also, OH DEAR LORD smart people but still XD

Xx Papa Dragon xX rolled 10 10-sided dice: 4, 7, 6, 2, 9, 1, 10, 4, 3, 6 Total: 52 (10-100)

Demonic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
Nie Chan
Xx Papa Dragon xX
Well thank you. smile
I am also largely vegan, which helps. And I can't really eat fried food because it makes me ill or have a ton of sugar.. I think those dietary things make it easier. And I can't have dairy.

Me I am somewhat under weight, have not been able to gain or hold weight since I got seriously dehydrated when I was still teenager. Dont know why it happened either. And then I have a metabolism that is insatiable.

I have been vegan now for 7 going on 8 years now. Did a year prior as a vegetarian, Cant do dairy myself either, which is why in the end I just got tired of dealing with the lactose intolerance and went vegan. I cant eat meat or deep fried foods, my liver cant process the fat. No issues with sugar, but I have been tempted, based on what ive read, to cut out the sugar. That largely depends on how well I can make sugar free baked goods. Cause baked goods are what I am really good at yum_cupcake

Spectacular Pecan

31,775 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Xx Papa Dragon xX
I love me some baked goods! ^.^
Vegan Cupcakes are awesome!
You could try those high calorie shakes they want my son drinking those since he is so light.
They make them vegan too. Of course they might be pricey.
I dunno which organ hates me, but deep fried food hurts me. Blergh.
If you are already underweight, don't cut your sweets.

Spectacular Pecan

31,775 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Celesaphii
Yeah the hip thing is supposed to be made for runners to we will see. I have done some hiking, but not much. A lot of it was during my geology class.
I know, my Aunt thought my brother had done that.. so she linked it to him and asked... hehe

SpaceCatO's Wife

Fashionable Streaker

Nie Chan
Celesaphii
Yeah the hip thing is supposed to be made for runners to we will see. I have done some hiking, but not much. A lot of it was during my geology class.
I know, my Aunt thought my brother had done that.. so she linked it to him and asked... hehe
~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

Hopefully it works smile Ahhh that sounds like fun!!
LOLOL nice XD

So.. I feel like I made the grilled cheese wrong. How do you normally do it?

Spectacular Pecan

31,775 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Celesaphii
I am a big fan of the George Foreman.. But when on the skillet. I use vegan butter lightly on the outsides of both pieces of bread. For the kids I do 2 pieces of cheese. Put it on a hot skillet that is no stick or sprayed with no stick spray. Leave it for fiveish minutes until it is brown, flip it.. repeat. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff