Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll for visitors!!

Present! 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 1 ]
Here! 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 1 ]
Gold! 0.71428571428571 71.4% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 >

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

heart

User Image

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

heart

User Image

heart

User Image

heart

User Image

heart

User Image

heart

User Image

Sparkly Fairy

Bump and good luck!

How have you been?
Tannsi
Bump and good luck!

How have you been?

Alright I guess. My dad has cancer and we have a checkup in Houston this weekend. This appt will tell us if the chemo is working on his tumor so I'm starting to get a little nervous about that.

User Image

Sparkly Fairy

moonbeam5003
Tannsi
Bump and good luck!

How have you been?

Alright I guess. My dad has cancer and we have a checkup in Houston this weekend. This appt will tell us if the chemo is working on his tumor so I'm starting to get a little nervous about that.

User Image

Cancer is always scary. When was he diagnosed? They've come so far with chemo though. You are in my prayers!

Are you still hoping to go to London for travel study? it's been a long time since we've talked. gonk
Tannsi
moonbeam5003
Tannsi
Bump and good luck!

How have you been?

User Image

Cancer is always scary. When was he diagnosed? They've come so far with chemo though. You are in my prayers!

Are you still hoping to go to London for travel study? it's been a long time since we've talked. gonk

He was diagnosed about 3 months ago. He just finished his 4th round of chemo and he's doing awesome! We went to MD Anderson at the beginning and so many people have said they regretted not doing that with their treatments.

And I couldn't go because my university's financial aid dept messed up and I wouldn't have gone anyway because of this stuff with my dad. I guess things work out because of a higher plan, but the timing was just bad for that trip.

User Image

Sparkly Fairy

moonbeam5003
Tannsi
moonbeam5003
Tannsi
Bump and good luck!

How have you been?

User Image

He was diagnosed about 3 months ago. He just finished his 4th round of chemo and he's doing awesome! We went to MD Anderson at the beginning and so many people have said they regretted not doing that with their treatments.

And I couldn't go because my university's financial aid dept messed up and I wouldn't have gone anyway because of this stuff with my dad. I guess things work out because of a higher plan, but the timing was just bad for that trip.

User Image

Aw great! I'm glad he went to such a great facility. Although my husband and I are both really happy with the doctors at UCHMC for his own fight with cancer, I wish we had lived closer to at least been able to consider MD Anderson. I'm glad he's doing okay with his chemo!

Aw that's too bad, but I understand. My father had a heart attack the day I was supposed to leave for Japan for my second travel study, I couldn't even think about going through with it. You'll get the chance to go again!
Tannsi
moonbeam5003
Tannsi
moonbeam5003
Tannsi
Bump and good luck!

How have you been?

User Image

User Image

Aw great! I'm glad he went to such a great facility. Although my husband and I are both really happy with the doctors at UCHMC for his own fight with cancer, I wish we had lived closer to at least been able to consider MD Anderson. I'm glad he's doing okay with his chemo!

Aw that's too bad, but I understand. My father had a heart attack the day I was supposed to leave for Japan for my second travel study, I couldn't even think about going through with it. You'll get the chance to go again!

Yeah we live a couple hours away so we just drive and get a hotel the night before his appt. it's really convenient. 3nodding he's got a PICC line, a port, and has to have shots twice a day bc he has a few clots in the lungs.

Sparkly Fairy

moonbeam5003
Tannsi
moonbeam5003
Tannsi
moonbeam5003
Tannsi
Bump and good luck!

How have you been?

User Image

User Image

Yeah we live a couple hours away so we just drive and get a hotel the night before his appt. it's really convenient. 3nodding he's got a PICC line, a port, and has to have shots twice a day bc he has a few clots in the lungs.
An yeah, James currently has a PICC, but he's had all lines of central lines/access ports. It's great that you live near! Lots of prayers for him! And for you! My mother had cervical cancer when I was 15 (10 years ago) and she's doing great now. I hope the same happens with your dad <3
Tannsi

His appt went great! The tumor is dying and the lung nodules are shrinking and some of them have gone away completely! He's got two more rounds of chemo for sure and then another follow up. We are all relieved!! smile

User Image

heart

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff