Welcome to Gaia! ::

Muscular Protector

XxMo_uNdEaDxX
i know what you mean. thanks for telling me. >w< its not too hot out there is it? :/ i feel like youve told me before but my memory is shot. X3 oh man! id love to learn martial arts. i need to get my body into good health. awwwww. im sorry i missed you. what do you do for work if you dont mind my asking? when i do work long hours i know what you mean. i just want to sleep afterwards. >w< i like fishing but i love fish. theyre such beautiful creatures. i adore them so. <3 ive only been once when i was a kid but ill never forget it. we caught a baby shark and it had the most beautiful eyes id ever seen. it made me never want to eat a single piece of fish ever again. it was the most beautiful thing i'd ever seen. well, besides my Love. :3

i know im everywhere. X3 sorry my brain works way to fast for my hands to keep up. X3
It hasn't been too bad. I suppose by comparison to the midwest of the US it is rather hot out here, as it's been ranging from the high fifties to the seventies recently. But I guess I'm used to it, so it doesn't bother me too much. In a nutshell, my job consists of a lot of manual labor. Basically I just move a lot of heavy stuff around all day, but at least it's the weekend now. I would've like to have gotten into some kind of field of study, or maybe even gotten into some kind of sport, but due to circumstances my public schooling was pretty poor and college was always out of my family's price range. Maybe if I ever move back to American I'll try to get a degree... although I'm not sure what I'd major in quite yet. I've never actually tried fishing myself, but I've been around quite a few friends that liked to. Sound like a good fond childhood memory to have.

Widower

Beloved Lover

39,925 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
AbusivePanda
lol so nice 4 what?
sorry i was outta my wits when i posted that. X3

Widower

Beloved Lover

39,925 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
Detra Melfic
It hasn't been too bad. I suppose by comparison to the midwest of the US it is rather hot out here, as it's been ranging from the high fifties to the seventies recently. But I guess I'm used to it, so it doesn't bother me too much. In a nutshell, my job consists of a lot of manual labor. Basically I just move a lot of heavy stuff around all day, but at least it's the weekend now. I would've like to have gotten into some kind of field of study, or maybe even gotten into some kind of sport, but due to circumstances my public schooling was pretty poor and college was always out of my family's price range. Maybe if I ever move back to American I'll try to get a degree... although I'm not sure what I'd major in quite yet. I've never actually tried fishing myself, but I've been around quite a few friends that liked to. Sound like a good fond childhood memory to have.
i like it between the 40s and 60s. im not a hot weather person. i dont like sweating at all. i know what you mean by college. i dont have any money for it and even though im in america and there are grants and stuff its still really hard. v-v i hope that if you do come back you can figure out what you want to do and you can get into college. :3 fishing is calming and relaxing. youre basically just waiting for the fish to bite and then you have to fight to reel them in. we set down traps for ocean crabs. >w< theyre amazing straight from the sea. we caught a star fish too but we released it. <3

Timid Phantom

16,325 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
AbusivePanda
lol so nice 4 what?

lol i c

Widower

Beloved Lover

39,925 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
AbusivePanda
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
AbusivePanda
lol so nice 4 what?

lol i c
X3 haha.

Timid Phantom

16,325 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
AbusivePanda
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
AbusivePanda
lol so nice 4 what?

lol i c
X3 haha.

humm

Spectacular Pecan

31,775 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
Oh pretty good. Busy with all sorts of things for the kids. Got a few more hours at work to help out. Otherwise just trying to stay warm in this nasty cold weather.

Widower

Beloved Lover

39,925 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
AbusivePanda
humm
what kind of tail are you using? surprised its like a blonde raccoon.

Widower

Beloved Lover

39,925 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
Nie Chan
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
Oh pretty good. Busy with all sorts of things for the kids. Got a few more hours at work to help out. Otherwise just trying to stay warm in this nasty cold weather.
i wish i could get more hours at work. im glad to hear youre doing well? :3

Widower

Beloved Lover

39,925 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
emotion_bigheart

Widower

Beloved Lover

39,925 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
emotion_bigheart

Timid Phantom

16,325 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
AbusivePanda
humm
lol catastrophy

Widower

Beloved Lover

39,925 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
AbusivePanda
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
AbusivePanda
humm
lol catastrophy
ooohhh!!!!! i like the fish bubble icon from that. :3

Timid Phantom

16,325 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
AbusivePanda
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
AbusivePanda
humm
lol catastrophy
ooohhh!!!!! i like the fish bubble icon from that. :3
haha I got the ears n tail

Widower

Beloved Lover

39,925 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
AbusivePanda
haha I got the ears n tail
its a funny item. >w<