Widower

Beloved Lover

39,925 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
AbusivePanda
haha no work on ur sisters bday hehe I'm sure I will get some adventually
i want to send her more gifts. she wants to open them all right away. :l bad Lago.

Timid Phantom

16,325 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
AbusivePanda
i want to send her more gifts. she wants to open them all right away. :l bad Lago.
lol tell her to behave n awe ur such a nice bro wish someone would do that 4 me

Widower

Beloved Lover

39,925 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
AbusivePanda
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
AbusivePanda
i feel like i havent been there enough for her. :/ we fight a lot too when we do see eachother and i feel bad. i want to do something right. :/

Timid Phantom

16,325 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
AbusivePanda
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
AbusivePanda
i feel like i havent been there enough for her. :/ we fight a lot too when we do see eachother and i feel bad. i want to do something right. :/
awe sweety I'm sure your a great brother n she thinks so aswell

Muscular Protector

XxMo_uNdEaDxX
Detra Melfic
I used to watch a little more of tv and movies when I still lived in America, but I was living on my own and needed to entertain myself somehow. Now I live with more relatives, and we only have one tv that's a lot more entertaining to the grandparents than me. Guess life got simpler, but I've never been terribly complicated.
i play sudoku or other apps on my phone. :3 where are you now? surprised tvs kind of lost its appeal to me. :/ i only watch random things and theyre usually on netflix or i put in a dvd. i bet thats fun watching tv w/ them. >w<
I usually don't like giving out my personal info online, but I will say I'm living in the middle east now. I moved out here a couple years ago because my grandparents' heath was going south, but it has improved quite a bit since.

If I ever do anything "fun," it's usually because my sister wants to do something and I have nothing else to do. I work pretty long hours, so when I get home all I want to do is relax, but if my sister suggests something then I probably won't say no. She's more into the apps and smart technology sort of thing, I just play along. I guess I'm more into physical activities. I used to practice a few different martial arts with a friend from the US and we'd spar once a week or so, but I haven't done anything of the sort since I moved, save for working out on occasion, but my job keeps me fit regardless.
Speaking of which, I should probably get ready for work.... (sigh)

Widower

Beloved Lover

39,925 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
AbusivePanda
i hope so. i need to stop making excuses and do better.

Fashionable Darling

XxMo_uNdEaDxX
gummie_sourball
i'm glad heart i gotta get one later too xD i luv that coat; so sexy. emotion_dowant
i opened it right after i cried a little over not being able to buy it in the market place. its like you stalked me and waited. O-O
nah, you mentioned your sister's birthday to xelvo when i quoted you, reminding me that i still owed you a present for yours. so i checked your profile for your wishlist and saw it on the bottom and scooped one up for ya 3nodding

Widower

Beloved Lover

39,925 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
Detra Melfic
I usually don't like giving out my personal info online, but I will say I'm living in the middle east now. I moved out here a couple years ago because my grandparents' heath was going south, but it has improved quite a bit since.

If I ever do anything "fun," it's usually because my sister wants to do something and I have nothing else to do. I work pretty long hours, so when I get home all I want to do is relax, but if my sister suggests something then I probably won't say no. She's more into the apps and smart technology sort of thing, I just play along. I guess I'm more into physical activities. I used to practice a few different martial arts with a friend from the US and we'd spar once a week or so, but I haven't done anything of the sort since I moved, save for working out on occasion, but my job keeps me fit regardless.
Speaking of which, I should probably get ready for work.... (sigh)
i know what you mean. thanks for telling me. >w< its not too hot out there is it? :/ i feel like youve told me before but my memory is shot. X3 oh man! id love to learn martial arts. i need to get my body into good health. awwwww. im sorry i missed you. what do you do for work if you dont mind my asking? when i do work long hours i know what you mean. i just want to sleep afterwards. >w< i like fishing but i love fish. theyre such beautiful creatures. i adore them so. <3 ive only been once when i was a kid but ill never forget it. we caught a baby shark and it had the most beautiful eyes id ever seen. it made me never want to eat a single piece of fish ever again. it was the most beautiful thing i'd ever seen. well, besides my Love. :3

i know im everywhere. X3 sorry my brain works way to fast for my hands to keep up. X3

Widower

Beloved Lover

39,925 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
gummie_sourball
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
gummie_sourball
i'm glad heart i gotta get one later too xD i luv that coat; so sexy. emotion_dowant
i opened it right after i cried a little over not being able to buy it in the market place. its like you stalked me and waited. O-O
nah, you mentioned your sister's birthday to xelvo when i quoted you, reminding me that i still owed you a present for yours. so i checked your profile for your wishlist and saw it on the bottom and scooped one up for ya 3nodding
lol. it was really sweet of you. i got so happy when i opened it. i was like OMD how did she know?!!!!

Fashionable Darling

XxMo_uNdEaDxX
gummie_sourball
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
gummie_sourball
lol. it was really sweet of you. i got so happy when i opened it. i was like OMD how did she know?!!!!
well i'm really glad you like it so much heart

Timid Phantom

16,325 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
AbusivePanda
awh hunny I'm sure it's okay

Widower

Beloved Lover

39,925 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
gummie_sourball
well i'm really glad you like it so much heart
:3

Widower

Beloved Lover

39,925 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
AbusivePanda
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
AbusivePanda
awh hunny I'm sure it's okay
my friend gave her 300k! :3 shes so happy. lol.

Widower

Beloved Lover

39,925 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
emotion_bigheart

Widower

Beloved Lover

39,925 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100