Welcome to Gaia! ::

I enjoy bunny/bakery/background/expression items and some SDPlus Dolls.

♥'s setting up December Events! 0.37037037037037 37.0% [ 40 ]
♥'s Bakery themes 0.074074074074074 7.4% [ 8 ]
♥'s Bunny items 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 9 ]
♥♥♥PLEASE HELP!♥♥♥ 0.092592592592593 9.3% [ 10 ]
Gaia's getting expensive. . . 0.37962962962963 38.0% [ 41 ]
Total Votes:[ 108 ]

Perfect Rogue

14,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
MissMissie
Evil A

:snuggle:
I tipped your post but didn't give you a hug, I'm sorry.
Oh, that is all good. *hugs back*

Original Member

13,225 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Yeah, the one that came home right before Jim "spare parts". It was a male with cut off leg parts, toes cut completely off the feet, extra hands etc.

The original owner bought a boy, decided to make him into a girl, then turn her into a dog... but didn't work out, so sold it as a modification/practice/parts and I bought it.

I know of someone (don't know them really) but she does good work and maybe she'd take a crack at it, but if it breaks the bank I'll have to not do it. I almost want to ask her if she'd let me mail the parts to her, let her mod it, I'd pay to mail it back, and let her keep it for months until she finishes, but do it pro-Bono. Kinda harsh in art world... but I'm so broke and skill-less!
*shrugs* worst she can do is say no, or do it and keep her hah... yeah anyway love ya!

Fashionable Gaian

gaia_angelleft emotion_bigheart gaia_angelright

Tipsy Browser

9,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gender Swap 100
ninja heart ninja

Original Member

13,225 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Fashionable Gaian

emotion_facepalm

Original Member

13,225 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
MissMissie
emotion_facepalm

emotion_awesome I KNEW you'd hate it too!

Anyway, go to Cam's thing:
ROLL DICE

I've erased all I can on my BJD's now to re-do face-ups/scars/tattoos... might take a while.

Fashionable Gaian

Original Member

13,225 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
*poke*
Stop being mopey Eeyore!

Love you, enjoy your house, friends, work, pets, Pony's... whatever makes you happy, smile!

I started face-ups!
Need to do tattoos/scars and finish the face-ups.

Fashionable Gaian

Been listing items on ebay with little luck since April.
Been going to pawn shops, out-there comic book stores etc.

The kittens are almost out of food again.
We CANNOT keep up with five kittens and their mother.
Its raining, as much as I'd like to ditch them outside its not happening.

CAPS wants more money to take them I don't have it!
I'm just annoyed and there is no solution.

People die, the world won't stop over it.
Self-entitled assholes are unavoidable no matter what you do, or where you go.

I'm ******** sick of being talked down to or feared over a visual impairment I have yet to try [again] for social security on.

Tired physically, mentally, emotionally, and just waiting for my time to burn out so I can deal with all theses ******** people in the after life too?

What's the point?

Original Member

13,225 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Well for one thing, we won't be sinful, hateful, mean/jerks in heaven, we'd be perfect beings.
That's something to look froward to.

While you're here, make someone's day a little brighter, smile, enjoy each day.

Shake yourself outta that funk, don't let it get you down, crawl out of it, demand greatness, hold your head up, and laugh off the small stuff.

Big stuff, sure think about it, but let God have it and don't take it back.

Life's gonna suck, it does, but this too shall pass, good comes and goes, sorrow comes and goes, pain, joy, anger... all of it, this too shall pass.

I love you Missy, be grateful, count your many blessings, and find something to smile about.

Fashionable Gaian

Fashionable Gaian

Fashionable Gaian

Original Member

13,225 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
emotion_facepalm Well Gene violently shoved (fell over and pushed) Harry out of the "hot spring" (inflatable baby pool) and Harry tumbled onto the floor.

Harry cracked his shin(?) the bottom leg part just under the knee joint.
It's about a cm (maybe less) long along the outer right knee.

I would have taken more/fun pics but after that it was "OK pack it up, party's over".

I'll probably do another photo-shoot soon with Ron putting a bandage on Harry.
I finished face-ups, scars & Gene's tattoo, I didn't re-do Melfina's. (that's why the party)
Suzuka looks better with the AoD head than the Dikadoll.
Ron's face looks dirty, but it's all the weird end-of-the-can sealant+pastel marbling.

*sigh* Gene's scars look like a reverse human Tony the Tiger mistake... so bright orange.
I'll have to re-re-do them someday... and too many scars... some of them just bleh need re-done.

Jim seems pleased, Harry looks worried (intuition I suppose) Melfina looks good, but Fred seems to have lost some of his luster. He's not as fun now. I'll have to re-do his eyebrows and give him that questioning look again, eventually.

Other than all that... I wish I could craft better/more and make them some fun stuff, or finish 1/100 projects I've started.

Other than doll stuff: life is life, people are people, work is work, and we're doing it again tomorrow... just with hopes that it will be a better day.

Reminds me of the fortune I ALWAYS get in cookies: "If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always gotten" kind of redundant... cookie telling me not to open cookies.

LOVE YOU!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces