Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm Loved <3

<3 ~~~%~@ <3 1 100.0% [ 161 ]
Total Votes:[ 161 ]

The Vash MonteCristo
Wiinter
HAHA! That's awesome... this girl... omg. XD I started cracking up when she was talking about once having a slutty avatar and then he made one to match her grass skirt, WTF? XD That actually did cheer me up. (: Hahahaha! Now let's see how badly people made fun of her with this edit....
I was not referring to any video XD I just like n00b brains they're fun lol and Boxxy is soooooo cute I need to find her and bang her lol jkjk

Hahahaha, she is pretty damn cute... she might get annoying in real life, though. D: Have to figure out a way to make her settle down a bit. XD Moldy Lunchbox, I think she said... I wanna see if she's still active or not! And I guess I'm still confused, then, why are n00b brains fun? O:
Dead-end! No one with a similar username has posts or friends. Too bad... :C

Original Gaian

9,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
Can you tell me if your able to watch this video because its saying its blocked worldwide yet I can still watch it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyJFTo4KJAM

Original Gaian

9,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
Wiinter
Nope she deleted her account thanks to Admiral who's btw do not sign on anymore either XD

muwahahahaha
The Vash MonteCristo
Can you tell me if your able to watch this video because its saying its blocked worldwide yet I can still watch it

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyJFTo4KJAM

No, not me, it says TV Tokyo blocked it for copyright reasons, but the US is way more likely to catch videos that won't play in other countries it seems, for whatever reason...
The Vash MonteCristo
Wiinter
Nope she deleted her account thanks to Admiral who's btw do not sign on anymore either XD

muwahahahaha

Haha! It was his fault? I thought they were so perfect for each other, too... XD

Original Gaian

9,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
Wiinter
The Vash MonteCristo

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyJFTo4KJAM

No, not me, it says TV Tokyo blocked it for copyright reasons, but the US is way more likely to catch videos that won't play in other countries it seems, for whatever reason...I actually forgot what country your in... And damn well thats gay might as well take them down before they ban my account razz
The Vash MonteCristo
I actually forgot what country your in... And damn well thats gay might as well take them down before they ban my account razz

Haha! That's funny. It's almost 10pm for me! What do you have to take down, though?

Original Gaian

9,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
Wiinter
The Vash MonteCristo
I actually forgot what country your in... And damn well thats gay might as well take them down before they ban my account razz

Haha! That's funny. It's almost 10pm for me! What do you have to take down, though?
AMVs I made...

Aparently your not allowed to make Anime Music Videos anymore razz

Luxurious Nymph

32,740 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
The Vash MonteCristo
Wiinter
The Vash MonteCristo

AMVs I made...

O: Really?? I wonder why not! That's stupid. /: You mean from any anime? Crap... they'll be banning a looooot of people, then!

Original Gaian

9,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
Wiinter
The Vash MonteCristo
Wiinter
The Vash MonteCristo

AMVs I made...

O: Really?? I wonder why not! That's stupid. /: You mean from any anime? Crap... they'll be banning a looooot of people, then!
Nah I think TV Tokyo s**t only that they are still airing like Bleach, Naruto ya know the famous once
The Vash MonteCristo
Wiinter
The Vash MonteCristo
Wiinter
The Vash MonteCristo

AMVs I made...

Nah I think TV Tokyo s**t only that they are still airing like Bleach, Naruto ya know the famous once

Damn... that sucks. >: I love those videos, haha!

Original Gaian

9,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

old Videos of me

Original Gaian

9,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
The weather outside is downing me so bad that I'm at home eating a whole bucket of Cool Whip...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff