Total Votes:[ 161 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 807 808 809 > >> >>> »|

Beau

Wiinter
Willow Soul
Wiinter
Willow Soul
Wiinter

XD So what's next? Seems like everyone's always questing a stack of items, haha!

well I'm working in a charity (the one in my sig) so i'm going to help people with the quests<3
but other then that I'm going to slowly get my old items back ^ -^ I'm not in a rush.

Aw, nice attitude. <3 I haven't seen your charity before, I don't think...

Thank you<3 I always try to help.

and yes its new c: but very nice <3

XD His quest was completed with lightning speed so he dedicated the space to a charity? I like it already, haha!! That's really sweet. (: I'm always amazed by charity owners... I just don't think the way they do. crying Wish I did! I'm not that thoughtful or generous!!

lol c; yeah once this being nice thing goes away I will not give out as much gold >w>;; lol I'm like that, Nice for a long time then greedish and so on and so forth.

but yeah <3
Willow Soul
Wiinter
Willow Soul
Wiinter
Willow Soul
Wiinter

XD So what's next? Seems like everyone's always questing a stack of items, haha!

well I'm working in a charity (the one in my sig) so i'm going to help people with the quests<3
but other then that I'm going to slowly get my old items back ^ -^ I'm not in a rush.

XD His quest was completed with lightning speed so he dedicated the space to a charity? I like it already, haha!! That's really sweet. (: I'm always amazed by charity owners... I just don't think the way they do. crying Wish I did! I'm not that thoughtful or generous!!

lol c; yeah once this being nice thing goes away I will not give out as much gold >w>;; lol I'm like that, Nice for a long time then greedish and so on and so forth.

but yeah <3

I'm never nice, if that makes you feel better. XD I've been hoarding all mai golds for years!!

Beau

Wiinter
Willow Soul
Wiinter
Willow Soul
Wiinter

but yeah <3

I'm never nice, if that makes you feel better. XD I've been hoarding all mai golds for years!!

I keep telling myself I need to do that >w>;; I still dont.... xD
Willow Soul
Wiinter
Willow Soul
Wiinter
Willow Soul
Wiinter

but yeah <3

Lol!! It's good to keep some of it, especially if you're active, but what you're doing is better because it benefits lots of people!! heart

7,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Overstocked 200
bump

haiiii people.....(reffered by qeenjazzmen)
hey everyone

7,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Overstocked 200
quote me please for i need help getting monochrome keido thank u

Beau

Wiinter
Willow Soul
Wiinter
Willow Soul
Wiinter

but yeah <3

Lol!! It's good to keep some of it, especially if you're active, but what you're doing is better because it benefits lots of people!! heart

I sure hope<3
Shan Enzeru
hey everyone

*glomps you* Hiiii!
hollow bloodlust

Hi! Please fill out the form on the first page. 3nodding

7,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Overstocked 200
Wiinter
hollow bloodlust

kk thank u
hollow bloodlust
Wiinter
hollow bloodlust

kk thank u

Welcome! XD
Wiinter
Shan Enzeru
hey everyone

*glomps you* Hiiii!

hey when did you get back? how was your 1 week with your family?

7,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Overstocked 200
Wiinter
hollow bloodlust
Wiinter
hollow bloodlust

kk thank u

Welcome! XD
ok i fillled it out >......<
i was so bored without internet but yesterday wasn't so bad because my cousin had came down by me for the day with her baby. i spent the whole time with him. whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff