Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Browser

10,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Hey, you managed to complete your dream, I see. Good job!

I'm already journeying for another dream avatar, so thanks for that small donation back!

Anxious Trash

Wings Of Reparation
Hey, you managed to complete your dream, I see. Good job!

I'm already journeying for another dream avatar, so thanks for that small donation back!

Thank you! whee
You're Welcome! Good luck with your quest! 3nodding

KaraTheStar's Partner

21,400 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Fck Lemons
When I had tests and they asked me which note was which I just answered whatever came to my mind first, somehow I got most of them right haha.
I think they have this option but for all your bookmarked anime, so if you have alot (like me) you'll be getting alot of emails and I don't want that. lol

No problem, and thank you for helping me out and also keeping me company c:

I don't think we ever had something that specific for tests, but I did have to know my scales and stuff. But good job on getting most of them right xD
I guess that's true... I thought you'd stick to one though owo but yeah, too much anime would mean too many emails ahaha.

No problem c: it was fun chatting with you hehe~
A) Congrats on finishing your quest!
Its came together nicely and looks absolutely adorable!!!
and
B) Thank you so much dear for the donation!
It is greatly appreciated and will be going to others who are questing as well c:

Anxious Trash

Delicate Wish
Fck Lemons
When I had tests and they asked me which note was which I just answered whatever came to my mind first, somehow I got most of them right haha.
I think they have this option but for all your bookmarked anime, so if you have alot (like me) you'll be getting alot of emails and I don't want that. lol

No problem, and thank you for helping me out and also keeping me company c:

I don't think we ever had something that specific for tests, but I did have to know my scales and stuff. But good job on getting most of them right xD
I guess that's true... I thought you'd stick to one though owo but yeah, too much anime would mean too many emails ahaha.

No problem c: it was fun chatting with you hehe~

Well right now I'm only following OP but sometimes I just find something interesting and maybe watch like the first episode and if I like it I just save it so I can watch it another time and that's how they pile up haha.
redface emotion_hug

Anxious Trash

The Donation Pixie
A) Congrats on finishing your quest!
Its came together nicely and looks absolutely adorable!!!
and
B) Thank you so much dear for the donation!
It is greatly appreciated and will be going to others who are questing as well c:

Thank youuu!! heart And no problem at all. emotion_yatta

Anxious Trash

Anxious Trash

Anxious Trash

Anxious Trash

Anxious Trash

Anxious Trash

Dangerous Phantom

Anxious Trash

Saving The World Today
gl

Thank you! 3nodding