Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Trash

Delicate Wish
Fck Lemons
I do have a keyboard I started practicing a bit in summer by myself but then school happened. lol
Yeah, if a series has so many episodes I usually give up after watching the first 10 or so. I just really wanted to watch One Piece and it really gets better and better. Someone might find it a bit boring in the beginning since it's mostly introductions of the characters and how everyone joins the crew but then they have bigger adventures and inbetween you have more people joining the crew, more interesting new characters; enemies and allies, new islands and all these things that just make you want to keep watching and I also like how unexpected things are in One Piece. I think it's worth watching it and I'm gonna start reading the manga as well when I catch up with the latest episode. emotion_dowant

It's okay ><; at least you have a keyboard! /grabs at
It sounds like they just keep adding more and more to the show then xD also sounds like it doesn't have to ever end then. Like I said, no patience to go through all those episodes... even if it might stop some of my friends from yelling at me for not watching it. emotion_facepalm How often do they come out with new episodes then that they have 626 out right now though? eek

Don't steal it! emotion_donotwant
I think a new episode once a week. And the manga is the same.

Anxious Trash

Anxious Trash

Anxious Trash

Anxious Trash

Beloved Fairy

8,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
gaia_angelleft gaia_crown gaia_angelright

Bump! I wish you luck!

Anxious Trash

Ariina-chan
gaia_angelleft gaia_crown gaia_angelright

Bump! I wish you luck!

Thank you! Good luck with your quest too. 4laugh

KaraTheStar's Partner

21,400 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Fck Lemons

Who said I wanted to steal it? emotion_awesome I just want to play with it~ /deprived
owo Wow, that's really often... the animators, artists, and affiliated must be really tired... if they work on the series so often.

Anxious Trash

Delicate Wish
Fck Lemons

Who said I wanted to steal it? emotion_awesome I just want to play with it~ /deprived
owo Wow, that's really often... the animators, artists, and affiliated must be really tired... if they work on the series so often.

Mhmkay haha.
Yeah, probably. Though it's nice to know you won't have to wait months for the next episode. rolleyes But if someone starts watching/ reading One Piece now or any other anime/manga with so many episodes they don't have to worry about that hahah.

Anxious Trash

Anxious Trash

Anxious Trash

KaraTheStar's Partner

21,400 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Fck Lemons
Mhmkay haha.
Yeah, probably. Though it's nice to know you won't have to wait months for the next episode. rolleyes But if someone starts watching/ reading One Piece now or any other anime/manga with so many episodes they don't have to worry about that hahah.

So playing on the keyboard is allowed right? emotion_dowant
I guess that's true... ahaha. If it was good, I'm sure there would be people willing to wait months for the next episode/chapter though owo; I feel like if someone started watching/reading it now, they'd just be so focused on One Piece they wouldn't get to read much else if they wanted to catch up...

Anxious Trash

Delicate Wish
Fck Lemons
Mhmkay haha.

So playing on the keyboard is allowed right? emotion_dowant
I guess that's true... ahaha. If it was good, I'm sure there would be people willing to wait months for the next episode/chapter though owo; I feel like if someone started watching/reading it now, they'd just be so focused on One Piece they wouldn't get to read much else if they wanted to catch up...

Haha yeah, go on. emotion_dowant
It's still annoying having to wait so long for a new episode, I usually forget about the anime if it's over a month. lol
/is too curious about what will happen in next episode, doesn't study for exams, watches episode instead. redface

KaraTheStar's Partner

21,400 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Fck Lemons
Haha yeah, go on. emotion_dowant
It's still annoying having to wait so long for a new episode, I usually forget about the anime if it's over a month. lol
/is too curious about what will happen in next episode, doesn't study for exams, watches episode instead. redface

*taps on random keys* It's been too long ack emotion_facepalm I hardly ever memorized any pieces then too.
Lol, I guess so. Is there any way you could get updates to the specific anime? Nooooo! You have to study too! emotion_donotwant Didn't you say you were trying to catch up too? xD;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff