Welcome to Gaia! ::

rainbow_in_the_dark rolled 2 100-sided dice: 58, 91 Total: 149 (2-200)

Magical Fairy

Demonic Seedling

@Rainbow - I feel you on that hun. I work with a bunch of idiots that my roommates invite over every night after work. I go hide in my room. Would rather have my silence then their company some days.

My biggest problem is that I work in an antique store that has a cat. You want some damn stupid conversation, get asked 20 times a day "how old is he" "is it a boy or girl cat" "wow he's well fed" "oh he just knows I am a cat person". -,- cats seem to bring out the greatest idiocy in even the most well aged of people

Then on top of that selling antiques tends to require a lot of small talk and patience. Surprised I ain't gone ape yet truth be told. haha.

Wealthy Businessman

I need sleep, I know I need sleep, but my body won't shut the hell up.

rainbow_in_the_dark rolled 2 100-sided dice: 15, 2 Total: 17 (2-200)

Magical Fairy

My sympathies.

Wealthy Businessman

lol chicken suit, thats adorable. thx rainbow. :3

rainbow_in_the_dark rolled 2 100-sided dice: 15, 81 Total: 96 (2-200)

Magical Fairy

No problem. I have no use for it. I think I have another one sitting on one of my mules somewhere *shrugs*

Wealthy Businessman

rainbow_in_the_dark
No problem. I have no use for it. I think I have another one sitting on one of my mules somewhere *shrugs*

Well I won't be able to make it for a while, it takes 30 chicken fletchlings and they're sitting pretty at 800K a pop.

rainbow_in_the_dark rolled 2 100-sided dice: 29, 16 Total: 45 (2-200)

Magical Fairy

king bing bing

Well I won't be able to make it for a while, it takes 30 chicken fletchlings and they're sitting pretty at 800K a pop.

oh I know. But at least ya have it. The prohibitive cost just killed alchemy for me. I could understand the level 10 stuff being so expensive and such but god. Just trying to get off of lvl one can break the bank

Wealthy Businessman

Yeah it sure can, thats why I just made orb aggregates until I reached level 3.

rainbow_in_the_dark rolled 2 100-sided dice: 29, 28 Total: 57 (2-200)

Magical Fairy

Not a bad idea at all. haha. By the way I got a burnt filament in the DC if you want it. Didn't send right away because it won't let me gift it and didn't want to really send a trade just for it

Wealthy Businessman

rainbow_in_the_dark
Not a bad idea at all. haha. By the way I got a burnt filament in the DC if you want it. Didn't send right away because it won't let me gift it and didn't want to really send a trade just for it

It's up to you

It's kind of stupid that they they won't let you gift components but oh well

Unbeatable Loiterer

rainbow_in_the_dark rolled 2 100-sided dice: 100, 99 Total: 199 (2-200)

Magical Fairy

king bing bing
rainbow_in_the_dark

It's up to you

It's kind of stupid that they they won't let you gift components but oh well

Oh I know. I'll just let it sit for now and if I get more I will send a trade then, or if I get something worth sending a trade for anyways. haha.

Wealthy Businessman

As my funds grow I should be able to make periodic donations to you.

rainbow_in_the_dark rolled 2 100-sided dice: 44, 57 Total: 101 (2-200)

Magical Fairy

ninja ninja

Wealthy Businessman

ichigo 8D
Goodluck.

Thx mate. biggrin
Sorry I didn't see ya there, you got buried in all the posting.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff