Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wealthy Businessman

rainbow_in_the_dark
10 flamingo feather
1 red guppy
17 gold bubble-eye goldish
24 black
22 red

and 7 old crumpled newspaper. I have a bunch of random other things but not much of that.

Excellent, that's all I needs for now. So if you're up to it please send trade.

Wealthy Businessman

So I broke down and bought a bag of win because I was bored, totally worth it. Got crap from it but at least I was entertained for a few seconds.

Wealthy Businessman

So I broke down again and opened the three caches that I had made, I pulled Elf locks, whet stone, and a snow flake.

Pretty happy about the elf locks, let's see if I can find any one to buy them without running into any a** holes.

rainbow_in_the_dark rolled 2 100-sided dice: 15, 47 Total: 62 (2-200)

Magical Fairy

ninja ninja

Wealthy Businessman

off to grind for more feathers and leaves

Wealthy Businessman

I hate towns, and I ESPECIALLY hate fishing. Met a cool person though so it worked out.

rainbow_in_the_dark rolled 2 100-sided dice: 59, 38 Total: 97 (2-200)

Magical Fairy

yeah, rarely ever go into towns anymore.

And never really talk to anyone if I am fishing or playing tiles

Wealthy Businessman

rainbow_in_the_dark
yeah, rarely ever go into towns anymore.

And never really talk to anyone if I am fishing or playing tiles

I usually just respond "sup" when a person says high just so they know that I've acknowledged their existence then if they want to keep talking I chat a little bit. If they say nothing then I usually let it be.

Ruthless Collector

12,900 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Tax Evader 100
Good luck on this. I still haven't looked in on the alchemy

rainbow_in_the_dark rolled 2 100-sided dice: 16, 15 Total: 31 (2-200)

Magical Fairy

king bing bing

I usually just respond "sup" when a person says high just so they know that I've acknowledged their existence then if they want to keep talking I chat a little bit. If they say nothing then I usually let it be.

Eh, I don't. Normally when I am playing Tiles (which is about the only game on Gaia I play now) I just want to focus in on that and not deal with the inane babbling of someone I am older than. Especially since I get to deal with the inane babbling of people in real life so frequently.

Wealthy Businessman

Demonic Seedling

Many thx mate, it's kind of interesting actually but until they use common sense when making the formulas it's not really worth going ape s**t over yet.

Wealthy Businessman

rainbow_in_the_dark
king bing bing

Eh, I don't. Normally when I am playing Tiles (which is about the only game on Gaia I play now) I just want to focus in on that and not deal with the inane babbling of someone I am older than. Especially since I get to deal with the inane babbling of people in real life so frequently.

*nods* I can see exactly where you're coming from.

rainbow_in_the_dark rolled 2 100-sided dice: 8, 42 Total: 50 (2-200)

Magical Fairy

Ruthless Collector

12,900 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Tax Evader 100
king bing bing
Demonic Seedling

Many thx mate, it's kind of interesting actually but until they use common sense when making the formulas it's not really worth going ape s**t over yet.

Good to know. Is it worth it money wise at least?

@Rainbow - I feel you on that hun. I work with a bunch of idiots that my roommates invite over every night after work. I go hide in my room. Would rather have my silence then their company some days.

Wealthy Businessman

Demonic Seedling
king bing bing
Demonic Seedling

Good to know. Is it worth it money wise at least?

@Rainbow - I feel you on that hun. I work with a bunch of idiots that my roommates invite over every night after work. I go hide in my room. Would rather have my silence then their company some days.

It can be, if you know what you're doing and you're good at bargaining with the a** holes on the forums that constantly try low balling everything.

If you want to get an idea of how stuff works then I'd suggest focusing on making caches as a good start.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff