Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Unicorn

18,975 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
*deep sigh*

My daughter made a very bad decision today, and it almost cost her, her life.

She got hired to work at the State Fair. They (her and her friend) had to go down and fill out paperwork today. Her friend picked her up and drove down there. Well, they finished early and instead of coming home (as she SHOULD have done), she went to hang out at her friend's house. They walked from there to my daughter's boyfriend's house to hang out. At around 5:15pm, the group of them left the boyfriend's to go back to the friend's house to get my daughter's things. They had difficulty crossing the busy street. A friend of theirs pulled up and offered to drive them across the road and down to the house. They all accepted. The problem with that idea? That young man only had room for 4 people. There were six people, total. The second problem, my daughter and her boyfriend sat in the cargo area of the vehicle. The final problem? The young man didn't pay attention and pulled out in front of an oncoming car. He was hit broadside. My daughter and her boyfriend were tumbled around as the vehicle they were in flipped and came to rest on it's side. Her boyfriend was partially ejected from the vehicle.

Thankfully she and her boyfriend both survived with cuts, bumps, bruises and concussions.

Not the kind of phone call a parent EVER wants to get.

8,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
-Sexii Siren-
flaming fluffy guns
UPDATE
Is just 50K away from my first checkmate! SQUEE!!!

congtrazzles!
are you getting donations to help you?

Just a bit. Not much though.

8,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Oh my goodness Dai.... I will never drive with more people in my car than I should!
hi everyone! just letting you know that my presence will be sparse until monday, got family over so yeah *shrugs*

Lonely Explorer

8,600 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
thoughts13
hi everyone! just letting you know that my presence will be sparse until monday, got family over so yeah *shrugs*

that is one kick a** sig
how'd you do it?

That's sounds terrifying, Dai.

I kind of make stupid teen decisions all the time, sweatdrop I think.
I'm not really sure.
I'm not really allowed to leave the house, and everything I do fails to be "the right thing," so idk.
good afternoon ♥
Dai, we're always laughing at the people here who ride motorcycles with their wife, and three or four kids...invariably one is always a baby in the mothers arms. And about 2 months ago, an acquaintance of Emily's and four other people were killed when their Ford Fiesta flipped over on one of the main thoroughfares. They weren't even hit by anyone, the kid was just driving too fast into a turn and flipped the car. I can't imagine how freaked out I'd be if that happened to my kid. heart heart heart
Sunnybunny!!! heart heart heart

6,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
jesb50
Sunnybunny!!! heart heart heart

Thanks alot Jesb 4laugh
You're very welcome, Ginger, and when you get a banner made, make sure you send it to me so I can affiliate you. How's the html (ew) going?

8,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
*runs and jumps on Jesb*
I WANT YOU TO HAVE MY BABIES!!!!
(in Fluffy language, that means thank you)
Oh gawd no, Fluff..........the factory is sooooooo closed!! But you can have my babies, kai? User Image

8,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmk!
I shall name them Ralph and Fitzgerald! heart
lol, I love the names, Fluff!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash