Summer 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Fall 0.4375 43.8% [ 7 ]
Winter 0.1875 18.8% [ 3 ]
None 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Gold 0.125 12.5% [ 2 ]
...... 0.125 12.5% [ 2 ]
0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 16 ]

sweatdrop i know i splurged but whats the game for if you cant spend your gold on stuffs huh funny thing is you cant even see it from a distance its the tiny one rofl

so i told you i had alot of junk and stuff just a few more and my load is lightend thank you do you take fish and tires and cans?

Caleb Kros's Husband

I am upset. Got into a fight yesterday evening with my mother. apparently everything i did all day was the wrong thing. Asking for help to take down the faery lights instead of getting a step ladder. Commenting on the fact my cake was pink even if i thanked her over and over again for getting me a carrot cake. Calling her a freak in jest (even if i don't remember doing it) correcting her grammar. i am mean and hurtful. i ripped her heart out. she may never get over it.

Jasper Kainel's Spouse

4,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Regular 100
franticly blue
sweatdrop i know i splurged but whats the game for if you cant spend your gold on stuffs huh funny thing is you cant even see it from a distance its the tiny one rofl

so i told you i had alot of junk and stuff just a few more and my load is lightend thank you do you take fish and tires and cans?

of course, I will take 'all' junk, even fishies! ^_^

Jasper Kainel's Spouse

4,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Regular 100
Jasper Kainel

I am upset. Got into a fight yesterday evening with my mother. apparently everything i did all day was the wrong thing. Asking for help to take down the faery lights instead of getting a step ladder. Commenting on the fact my cake was pink even if i thanked her over and over again for getting me a carrot cake. Calling her a freak in jest (even if i don't remember doing it) correcting her grammar. i am mean and hurtful. i ripped her heart out. she may never get over it.

*pets Jasper* you might just have to wait this one out.

Caleb Kros's Husband

yeah so things are better.

Jasper Kainel's Spouse

4,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Regular 100
heart

two of my tanks are at 100%, and I still get crap. sweatdrop

Caleb Kros's Husband

Humna Humna heart

Jasper Kainel's Spouse

4,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Regular 100
heart one more set of pearls and I'll be set for vday ^_^

I don't have a diapered egg eather but I don't even know if I would even like it.

Caleb Kros's Husband

heart heart heart

Jasper Kainel's Spouse

4,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Regular 100
I don't have a Scarlet Pixie sweatdrop you can log into my account later to see if you can find it.

Caleb Kros's Husband

Jasper Kainel's Spouse

4,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Regular 100
<3 hello hello

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash