Making friends 0.17142857142857 17.1% [ 12 ]
Casual Games 0.12857142857143 12.9% [ 9 ]
Involved Events 0.057142857142857 5.7% [ 4 ]
Just Free stuff 0.34285714285714 34.3% [ 24 ]
...idk? 0.11428571428571 11.4% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 70 ]

Shameless Lunatic

D1ary_of_the_Vampz

oh i love video games. i have an xbox360, playing final fantasy right now.
what kinda games do you like?

sorry you had a rough summer, and goodluck with writing!

Shameless Lunatic

Shameless Lunatic

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
skrinkleandskrod
D1ary_of_the_Vampz

oh i love video games. i have an xbox360, playing final fantasy right now.
what kinda games do you like?

sorry you had a rough summer, and goodluck with writing!

I'm an Nintendo girl myself (legend of Zelda fanatic) but xbox is a good distance second favorite console. I'm more rpg based, but fighting games and racing games (need for speed is the best eva). I actually still own a gamecube so I'm playing the Nintendo version of soul caliber ii (my absolute favorite game behind legend of Zelda ocarina of time), and I'm going to beat it all over again. Except I haven't played it since the original xbox and that was back when I was...what? 8? I dunno.

Shameless Lunatic

D1ary_of_the_Vampz

ah. yeah i didnt get into gaming until later in life.
we never owned a console at my parents house and my friends weren't into it.

the other game im into right now is dead island? ever play that one?

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
skrinkleandskrod
ah. yeah i didnt get into gaming until later in life.
we never owned a console at my parents house and my friends weren't into it.

the other game im into right now is dead island? ever play that one?

nah, we always had consoles. Maybe not the hottest games to play on them (those are expensive) but we always had games. Um, is that a zombie game? I can tell you for a fact that I haven't played it, but if its a zombie game that gives me more of a reason not to. I don't like zombie games. Zombie movies I can deal with, because I don't have to do anything but be scared. My reflexes, unfortunately, are slower when I'm frightened. My hand or foot moves lightening fast to punch or kick someone, but during a video game I can't. I tried resident evil...sent that game back. I remember playing on an arcade the dead house series? Or whatever it was called. I had to shoot, move and shoot off the screen to reload...wasn't pleased.

Blessed Survivor

9,450 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

Sorry I've not been around much. T ^ T
I'm with my aunts - since they will leave for the US again soon.

(And yes, I will reply to D1ary of the Vampz soon!)

Blessed Survivor

9,450 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
D1ary_of_the_Vampz
          I would've like to see that. I own ophidan harmony and its not...as easy to use as one might think, mostly because its a snake, but also because of the color. *glomps* that's how I work too >w< although I usually work with dual colors, but two that would look right: black and red, cream and mint, pink and white, purple and black. I typically won't go out of that two color range, but sometimes I've gone up to three and four and its come out lovely. *glomps again* Purple people! Woot woot <3 Ah, smoldering desolation is actually one of those few full backgrounds I can live with. I had a customer who wore it often, and I grew to like it. Then again most astra backgrounds are pretty nice. Oh, glimmering aurora is pretty to, and as since its an astra, I can live with it xD Um, look at the following:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I thought I had lost the avatar, but I found it in a backup, thankfully:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I did make this avatar initially for Valentines' day, and tweaked it eventually. I'm not even that fond of pink, but I liked how it worked as an accent to a whitish-silver avatar. c: But yeah, I agree that Ophidian Harmony's not that easy to use. It's a really nice item regardless (and I think it blended nicely with the hair and halo in this one!)

Ah yes, I love the classic combos too -- especially red/black (sometimes with some white added in for accent), purple/black, and cream/mint. There are many nice purple items on the site, I remember when they were much harder to match/when they were more scarce, though. *glomps* I agree with you on the Astra backgrounds - most of them are very well done, this is also true even for the Astra items that have been given during events. When they first came out, I both hated and loved that you needed Stellarite to make them work (I love it for the purpose of GOLD SINK).

Those avatars look amazing! * 0 * Thank you again for making them.
I like the (from left) fourth, third, and sixth best, though the fifth also looks great for the smoldering theme.
I am also fond of the second, but that's because I have a positive bias towards darker avatars -- so few people get to make them look really good, especially dark avatar + light items, but it happens, even with RL. (Some of my favourite people who dress lolita style are really dark, but they pull even white dresses super well!)

Blessed Survivor

9,450 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

D1ary_of_the_Vampz
I just realized now, but wow, your current black/orange theme looks great too! :>

Blessed Survivor

9,450 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Chiikau

D1ary_of_the_Vampz
I just realized now, but wow, your current black/orange theme looks great too! :>

Aw, thank you. I just got these wings in a contest and I wasn't sure how to use them. I have plenty of skirts and dresses but none of them would've went well. So I used a couple of jack items. Thank you, I feel happy about this one seeing as though its using my weak color.

Blessed Survivor

9,450 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
D1ary_of_the_Vampz
          Aw, thank you. I just got these wings in a contest and I wasn't sure how to use them. I have plenty of skirts and dresses but none of them would've went well. So I used a couple of jack items. Thank you, I feel happy about this one seeing as though its using my weak color.

No worries! I wouldn't have been able to work with the wings myself -- all I have that could match are the Monarch Headphones. lol
Still, this has to be the best use of Jack items I've seen (though those stockings are mighty versatile - that and the Jackster paint may be my favourites when it comes to Halloween event items.)

On another note, will you be alright with me using the avatars you generated with the two backgrounds? Just let me know if you'd rather I not.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff